Monday 27 April 2015

Event, Katie, and Tag Titles Review

About Me
First, my name is Katalina Star and I’ve been a dominatrix close to 9 years. I don’t have very many hobbies to speak of, I suppose that just leaves more time to do what I do. I guess you could say then that’s a hobby. That and reading. I’m currently on a reality television series entitled “Naughty Girls”, note the title of my blog. The show itself is both owned and operated by Steele Media and broadcast through Girl Power Wrestling. That’s right, I’m a wrestler as well. I found myself growing weary of breaking the same sorts. Here, people have some…let me call it emotional ties to not being broken. My partner’s name is Katie, tag partner. In the ring, I haven’t had much time to develop a sexual appetite. Anyway, my partner is Katie and you’ll be hearing a lot about her in this and my many coming blogs. A lot of people say it was mean to make her my slave, but I say they weren’t exactly looking at the big picture. Before I had an absent minded, easily distracted, hardly what you or I would consider a “gifted athlete”. Now she’s obedient, loyal, still a little distracted at times, but overall her mind is where I want it to be. Hm…where was I with this? Nevermind, I’m sure I’ll come back to it at some point.
Collaring
One of the biggest joys a dom can certainly feel is the showing of acceptance when their sub/slave accepts their collar. I was twice given that joy with Katie these past few weeks. Once in the privacy of our own home and then again just this past night. I’ve only had her as a slave for the past week so I was uncertain how she would take to being collared in front of a sold out crowd, but she did. I allowed her a moment to herself on the stage to mentally prep herself before coming out myself and as she had told me, she was more than willing to be collared out there. I’ve already checked through the message boards and various twitter accounts and found so many photos of the momentous occasion already up. Meaning that before our match even ended, the entire world had seen it happen. I’m so proud of Katie for that one moment, even though I was certainly displeased with her actions earlier in the night.
Event
So for those that have been following my twitter account, you know that I’ve been on the fence about registering Katie and Pet for a certain competition before deciding to do so. Well, as it turns out there’s some more good news to come from that. Well, good news and bad news. The good news being is that some of my old friends are bringing in their pets to compete as well. However, in a way that’s also bad seeing as their pets are worldwide competitors who are trained for these sorts of events while Katie and Pet have never run an obstacle course together. Still, I have my hopes in at least placing this year. The bad news is that another individual from my past is coming in to compete. Same grounds but different events. He’s more into the pony side of play. Still, his horses are always a safe bet.
It’s not that I’m a bad dominatrix in comparison to my old friends, it’s just I enjoy moreso breaking in a new playmate than continuing their training or even thinking of competing. Pet…well, we’ve actually had several conversations about an extended stay for her. It’s something she insisted upon herself and I found myself a little concerned over it at first. Usually, as I mentioned above, I try not to get myself too emotionally attached to those I’m “breaking in” But Pet was different. She may have come to me pre-broken through a personals site, and even her over use of loyalty and obedience hasn’t annoyed me as it would some hanger-ons. The best way to describe our relationship is Pet understands me and what I want from all of this and acts accordingly. I often find myself wondering if I could ever part with her now. Katie, on the other hand, Katie is just Katie. She’s energetic, certainly eager to please, but she still holds a wandering mind. She’s also already an athlete and when her contract with our show starts to run up we’ll talk about her future. Who knows? She might find someone she likes at the event.
Anyway, there’s another silver lining I suppose to this old “friend” of mine returning. He always enjoys the new product and often wishes to try them out. Obviously, due to my agreement with Pet, I would never let him anywhere near her. I might give him Katie, however. It would be interesting to see how things go. On one hand she shows her complete devotion to my commands and ignores her sexuality for the time being…or she becomes rather violent against him when he tries. Either way, it’s certainly a win for me. All in all, I’m very much looking forward to the event.
Tag Title Belt Review
“I’m more curious to see if you can finally run the ropes as well as Mr Nickles. What backyard fed did they find you guys?”
“Oh yeah… Well next week I’ll have two belts! If ‘Suko lets me hold hers…”
“No need to worry about bias because I’m objectively better than. @NaughtyKatalina And I’m cuter too…”
“My plans for Easter Weekend: Candy, Night Of The Lepus, and winning gold on #Explosion”
Just a few tweets I thought I’d share before doing this, written by a good friend of mine named Red “Rock” West. You may know her better as “screaming competitor number 2” from Explosion. If I didn’t have to wash my boots after matches her lip print would still be on the toe, hers and Etsuko’s. But…I’ll always have her screams of agony moments before she admitted defeat and tapped. The brash…the arrogant…the stupid. Onto my review.
This has been a long time coming. Not just for the Naughty Girls but the company itself. The Tag Team championships is something that should have been around from the start, instead we were forced to wait for other teams to finally find each other for their to be a division. All the waiting has indeed paid off. The belt is of an expensive make, obviously, it holds a leather backing with several gold encrusted face plates. The companies logo is on the main plate while various nation flags line the smaller plates representing the countries of the competitors origins. It’s comfortable both around the waist and over the shoulder and is more than perfect for a mantle decoration. I’ve opted to keep Katie’s above the fireplace on display until needed and plan on using mine as the “walk around” one. The one I’ll definitely be bringing to the event described above now. Not to be a show off, but because I know it’ll be asked upon to be seen and I would hate to disappoint.
My deepest condolences now go out to Anne Brandeis. I’m sure Red had planned to come back and show you that your time and effort on her were not a complete waste. However, like she’s shown of herself in the past, Red will always trip and fall face first just before the finish line. My advice to you? Cut the ties of this apparent dead weight and move onto someone else.
That’s all for now, I’ll be seeing you again soon. In the mean time, take care my pets.
~Katalina Star

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment