Tuesday 16 February 2016

The REAL Bestest Present pt. 3

***DISCLAIMER***
Yay! The long awaited finale of the Real Bestest Present is finally here! Just a couple months after Christmas, but that's alright. Right? Anyway, the image that inspired this story can be found at the bottom and a reminder; if there are any images you wish to have me translate into a story, don't be shy about sending them my way. :)
Katalina Star


It was a lovely sight inside of my Mistress' domain, as it usually was. Mistress was wearing a black latex body suit with a few frills here and there plus a metal spiked choker around her neck. Her hair was rough and her boots were, well, badass in appearance. I could tell this would definitely be a fun night. But then I looked over to the corner and saw that she wasn't alone. A woman stood there standing toward me in a leather g-string and bikini top just without cups so her fair sized breasts hung out for Mistress and myself to see. She wore wrist restraints and a leather collar with a padlock on the front of it as well as a mask covering up the top portion of her face. Along the sides of the mask were a few feathers both red and blue.

Mistress,” I began to inquire with a timid voice, “Who is that?”

Mistress hadn't told me there would be anyone else, but she shushed me gently and slowly placed a rubber ballgag in my mouth. Once it was cinched in place, she came around me and began to unbutton my shirt.

She's my new assistant, so don't worry.” It's all my Mistress needed to say. That and give me that reassuring look she's always given before.

Mistress was always one for confidentiality, it was how she got her continued clients. I knew she wouldn't attempt to screw me over here now that I was a repeat customer. Still, something seemed incredibly off about her assistant. Somehow, she just didn't strike me as the assistant type. But this could have been the girl's first day and my anxiety toward her might not be helping her any. So I relaxed as my Mistress removed my shirt passing it over to the assistant. She took in the warmth and the smell of it for a moment and I couldn't help but giggle over my gag at how cute she was.

I'm sure Mistress heard the noise as she gave my bottom a firm smack before she began to open up and pull down my pants. I kept my eyes on the assistant as I stepped out leaving myself in nothing but my socks and underwear plus the gag that was given to me. I knew what was coming next though and I prepared myself for it by lifting up my chin. Indeed, one of my kinks in this was the feeling of being owned and being punished by the one who owned me. I always dreamed of one day moving in with my Mistress, being her loyal slave all day every day. Had I known she was looking I probably would have pushed more for myself to be accepted rather than this woman. But it was more jealousy than hatred toward her.

The tightness of the collar gave my body the goosebumps that it had always brought about. My whole body shivered when my Mistress locked it in place and I felt the hard steel of the padlock come down against my neck. Owned. Only to be let go at the whims of my Mistress. From here, everything was always left in the court of my Mistress. So I stood waiting, keeping my chin up, as she went over to converse with her new assistant.

Mistress was the only one who spoke in that exchange as I could just see the assistant nod a couple times then glance back at me. I immediately faced back ahead feeling my cheeks beginning to burn with a growing desire to have that woman near me. To see just what my Mistress found so interesting about her. It was hard to even bring myself back to thinking about You with her staring at me the way she was. What were You doing right now? You came into the same building, are You unwinding in your own way? It felt rather kinky knowing we were both under the same roof. You were probably going through your mail while I stand here ready to be punished. If I moaned loud enough, would you begin to hear me?

My attention was soon brought back by the feel of a cool hand smacking against my bottom cheek. I let out a moan through my gag and looked over to find my Mistress in behind me. She gestured me to face ahead where her assistant stood with a blindfold in her hands. She brought it up and handed the ends to my Mistress in behind me who began to tie it around my head. I could feel the warmth of the assistants fingers as she adjusted the front of the blindfold over my eyes leaving me in perpetual darkness with the last thing I saw being Mistress' lit up Christmas tree in the corner. All I could do was hear and feel.

The first feel was a sudden tightness over my crotch as the back of my panties were tugged upward between my cheeks. I did my best to hold steady but the first tug came as a surprise both shocking and lustful. Three more sharp tugs followed as I wondered who was doing what because at the same time I felt a gentle fondle over my breasts. No squeezing or grabbing, but just someone's fingers tracing along the curve of them. In my mind I figured that was the assistant while my Mistress wedged my panties, it would go along with how I thought things would go. Therefore, that's how I imagined it.

The feel of Your hands grazing my covered breasts, curious to see how it looked underneath the bra. Your thumbs knowing exactly where to press as my nipples were pressed inward. I let out a soft moan through the gag wanting to wet my lips but instead only managed to further moisten the inside of the ballgag. All of this was accompanied by the quick and rapid strikes of a hand against my bare cheeks. Again and again, left and then the right and at times both at the same time. This is how I wanted to be made to feel, like a piece of property just being played with and enjoyed. No cares, no problems, just this. I could have the worst week in the world and so long as it ended with just five minutes of this, I'd be satisfied and willing to go through it all again. Such a horrible thought, I know, but in this moment of bliss I'm willing to consider anything just to keep it going.

The spanking soon ceased and I could feel my cheeks burning from the strikes. Soon, a pair of hands forced their way underneath my bra without warning. They ravaged around and soon exposed them as I felt quickly something sharp pressed around them. Teeth. My Mistress was biting me. But where was the assistant? It took some time of worry before I felt her again, healing my sore rump with a few well placed kisses. Her hands, as soft as they were over my breasts, were gently stroking along the outline of my roundness. Pleasure and pain once more as my Mistress began slapping her hands across my breasts a few times.

My Mistress could only go for so long like that though, I knew she wouldn't want to wear herself out at the beginning. So, as her assistant ran her hands along my hips and wetting my bottom with more kisses, my Mistress went to collect something. She purposely make a ruckus out of doing it, creating noises so I wouldn't know what was coming but I knew her well enough to know it would either be a flogger or riding crop. So while I wasn't surprised when I felt the thick leather knots from her flogger strike my flesh, I still enjoyed every last second of that feeling.

The one thing I loved most about when my Mistress used the flogger on me, was that she would let the thick tendrils do the work. Even a light smack was enough to get me off as she would at times rotate her wrist and give me a nice criss-cross across both of my breasts. One time I wanted to try a nice double set of floggers. I will admit that it was fun being struck from over my breasts and down between my legs, but when it came to striking my breasts with both at the same time I couldn't enjoy it as much. I suppose I'm the type who enjoys a quick hit and then given time to let the pain sink in. Today, my Mistress was doing exactly that.

Eventually the flogging stopped and I could feel my Mistress' lips come over my nipples as she rounded her tongue around them, enjoying the stiffness I put into her mouth. Behind me I heard a little giggle, playful in nature from the assistant. She was still sending tiny kisses over my cheeks and was now beginning to work her way up my back until she reaches the clasp of my bra. It certainly didn't need to be there anymore as my breasts were already out and stinging a little, so she opened it and slid it down my arms tossing it somewhere in the room. She then came in close and began running her tongue a little around my ear causing me to moan out from the ticklish feel. That moaning soon turned into a hard yelp as my Mistress returned with a different flogger whipping my stomach now, letting the thin leather bits flay over my flesh before giving me another hit.

The assistant gave a quick check over my blindfold, making certain it was set up nice and snug. I know I had my reservations earlier with having her here, but I was actually beginning to warm up with her so close to me. I could feel her own erect nipples up against my arm and the warmth of her breath, I wanted to just turn around and kiss her right when she was so close. But my Mistress never gave me any order to even move from the spot as she continued whipping me.

It wasn't long until my Mistress' attention turned to my tightened cross, tapping at my legs so she could begin whipping there. I willingly spread apart my legs allowing her to strike as I moaned over each one. The assistant lowered to her knees and from the top of my socks she began running her tongue up along my calf and behind my knee. I then felt her finger dig into the back of my sock and begin tugging down so I lifted my foot up trying to maintain my balance as my Mistress whipped me. It wasn't easy, especially since the assistant made a slow effort in peeling my sock off. But when it was free I felt her finger tap against my heel signaling I could lower it. We did the same with the other only she took more time with this one running her hand along the inside of my leg almost as if thinking she could get up to my pussy before Mistress' flogger. I wanted her to try so much. But I soon felt the tap and I put my other barefoot on the ground still spaced apart so Mistress could have her access.

It wasn't long until the two of you switched places as I felt the flogger now coming up between my legs from behind causing my crotch to tingle every time it was tickled by the leather strips. I then felt the assistants tongue and lips planting themselves over my bare feet over along my toes as I curled them up. She only giggled at my reaction and began stroking around my ankle with a couple of her fingers. Unfortunately, any time I began to melt from the presence of her lips, my Mistress would catch me between the legs with her flogger.

Soon, I felt everything within me come tumbling down. Enough shots to my crotch had caused a rupture that flowed through me and soon it was all I could do just to stand. However, that went out quick as I felt my body begin to quake with the uprising of a climax that sent me down. Luckily, the assistant was there to catch me and softly stroke my hair through this.

The next thing I knew I was in the shower washing myself. For a brief moment I thought that everything that preceded this was nothing more than a dream, then I felt the tightness of my collar and I knew that it wasn't. I smiled as I wondered just what my Mistress had planned for me next as my mind soon rolled onto You. I recalled this was also the building You lived in and wondered what You might be doing right now. Reading, cooking, something far from what I was in the midst of doing. It did make me feel ashamed for a moment, that even though there was one thing that physically brought us closer together it was also the last wall between us. That's when the question first hit me; could I give all of this up just for You?

I didn't even wish to think on such a thing. Mainly because I didn't want that to be the case and also because a fear inside of my heart told me it would never be. I didn't want to think on that either as I turned off the shower and stepped out to find a towel. I was just in the midst of drying myself when I noticed the red ribbon tied on the door handle. On it was a note. It was still far too steamy for me to read it from where I was standing so I made my way up to it and looked it over.

To Sasha”

It's all that it said and even I could tell this wasn't my Mistress' handwriting. I flipped the card over finding nothing and then noticed the ribbon was leading out beyond the closed door. My curiosity got the better of my senses and I walked out stark naked save the towel I kept in my hair. I followed the ribbon down from the bathroom into the kitchen and then into the living room. From there my curiosity only grew, showcasing itself as a smile when I followed the ribbon further up to the tree...and You.

You were there, looking up at me. Cute red bands in Your hair, a set of red stockings complete with a golden bow and more red ribbon, red frilly panties, and a juicy ballgag stuffed into Your mouth. At first I was frightened, I looked around wondering if You had been kidnapped, the way you looked...You didn't do this Yourself. You whimpered through Your gag then looked up at me, smiling. Your eyes then diverted to the chair before swiftly coming back to me gesturing me to look. I turned and saw the mask the assistant was wearing and soon it all came to me. I looked back and Your smile grew brighter as You crawled Your way up to me nuzzling Your head to my hand that I offered You.

The following weeks were wonderful, we became regular clients of Katherine's as a couple, often switching the role of assistant or at times both playing the submissive. I eventually caved and introduced my sister to my Mistress and it was a slow start, but my sister started coming down for visits practically every weekend. However, I still remain firm that I don't session alongside her. Not when I have the real bestest present there beside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment