Tuesday 25 July 2017

Ariel's new pet (Interview)

***DISCLAIMER***
The following is an interview conducted between dominatrix Ariel Madison and her new pet, Charlie. I wish them the happiest in their endeavors and, by the sounds from this interview, that doesn't sound like a hard task for them to accomplish. :) Please enjoy.
Katalina Star



Ariel
Hello, everyone, and welcome to our little interview session. Before we begin, I just wanted to catch people up on what's happened the past couple days. For reasons of superb good behaviour, Holly (or Blink, or Summer however you're addressing her) was rewarded with a fellow puppygirl, Charlie. Holly's own personal kink being that of puppy play so it seemed quite fitting. But before people start accusing Miss. Chris of just randomly kidnapping someone...you actually advertised yourself, didn't you?

Charlie
Yes. (Laughs) I actually left a personal add out on the bulletin board at a local sex shop. Miss. Chris saw it, took the chance and called, and here I am.

Ariel
You didn't think it'd be a risk yourself?

Charlie
I did, I did. That's why I talked with her a lot. Then before leaving I told my friends where I was going and how long I was supposed to be there and for them to call at certain intervals. I mean, after talking so long with Miss. Chris I had an idea I could trust her but...better safe than sorry.

Ariel
Quite true. So tell us about yourself.

Charlie
For starters, my name's Charlene. Charlie is just my pet name.

Ariel
A cute one at that.

Charlie
Thank you, Mistress. (Laughs) I'm twenty-three, originally from Boston, and I've always wanted to be a pet for as long as I can remember. (Laughs)

Ariel
Really? As long?

Charlie
Well, when playing house with my friends I never wanted to be the mommy or daddy or even daughter. I...just wanted to be the family hound. Or kitty. I'd crawl around on my hands and knees and bark then meow. It was fun. So much fun that I wanted to do a little more into it as I grew older.

Ariel
Then why bondage? Why not a stage performer?

Charlie
Because I'm not someone's pet then. (Laughs) That was part of the joy, feeling the warmth of love all around you. Going up to get your head patted or belly rubbed. It was...the real drive for me to do this. To get into petplay in general.

Ariel
So what animals have you played in all?

Charlie
Let's see...puppy and kitty for sure. I've been a pony, cow, sheep, hamster even. But I most enjoy the first two, the puppy and kitty.

Ariel
For the love.

Charlie
Indeed. I look forward to being at the end of your leash or in either Miss. Chris or Miss. Sasha's lap purring happily.

Ariel
Might be a bit until Miss. Sasha can fully appreciate your being there, but I'm sure she'd enjoy the company. So have you ever dabbled outside of petplay?

Charlie
Not really, no. I mean, I've been hit by a crop and caged before, but licking your boots and the bit of rough sex we had were quite new for me.

Ariel
Did you enjoy them?

Charlie
Oh yes, very much so. Mmhm. Watching you with that dildo the entire time was certainly a huge turn on for me. (Laughs)

Ariel
I still have it on, you know.

Charlie
Oh my. (Laughs)

Ariel
So you trust Miss. Chris, you're anxious to get to know Miss. Sasha, you love me.

Charlie
Oh, very much so, Mistress. (Laughs)

Ariel
What are your thoughts on my other pet, Holly?

Charlie
She's very cute and has been super nice to me since I arrived. After Miss. Chris first called me letting me know what I'd be in for if I came here, I decided to watch your guys' shows. Older ones at first, I was a little nervous to watch the two of you live. I kept thinking I was gonna type “I'm gonna be your pet!” (Laughs)

Ariel
You'd be amazed how often we get comments like that. (Laughs) But if you had, you'd be the first one to actually follow through on it.

Charlie
Really?

Ariel
Yes. But-wait, I'm interviewing here.

Charlie
(Laughs) Sorry, Mistress.

Ariel
Quite alright. Though speaking of our show, are you anxious to become a part of it?

Charlie
Mmhm. You two are so cute together that I know it's going to be fun. It doesn't bother me that everyone will be watching because in my mind...I'll just be with Holly and Mistress.

Ariel
I'm glad to know that and I'm know Holly will be as well. She's quite excited to get to work with you.

Charlie
Me too. When can we go for a walk?

Ariel
(Laughs) Right now, Charlie.









No comments:

Post a Comment