Thursday 19 May 2016

Selling Pet

***DISCLAIMER***
The following is a retelling of events in the selling of Pet incident as told by myself, Katalina Star. These are my views, and this is my side. I do not intend to refer to Pet as a liar in her version of how things came about, I know her version and in some areas she's been truthful. Others...more a stretch of the truth. Also, given that these views have not changed since summer of 2015, I will be referring people to this in the future should this topic come back up again. Not to be a bitch, but to save myself and yourself some time in this. However, if questions still persist feel free to contact myself @NaughtyKatalina or Pet at @ThePetFBGP. Thank you.

Pet
Pet, as many of you know, is a flirt. A major flirt who has, on more than one occasion, even won my heart over to her side of things. She also has her own way with words that are beyond flirtatious in nature. I swear that at times she could convince a fish out of water...then have sex with it. That's a joke. I hope. While Pet doesn't tend to have a motor mouth, she does has a problem halting things from her mind on the way out of her mouth. Some of her friends current and past have, at one point or another, become victims of that. However, it does my heart pride to see some of Pet's friends of old sticking with her with faith that she will improve and honestly, I would hope that they agree to me when I say she certainly has. For the most part. Slip ups occur, as they do to us all, but she's getting a lot faster at catching up to them. I think she's finally starting to understand the value of friendship and knows what it means to keep them going.

But, should you feel yourself offended by anything Pet has said, done, or shown, don't be afraid to let her know. I know some of you find it difficult to confront her on such matters, but this is as much your world as it is hers and you have a right to feel comfortable within it. I mean she's not going to stop posting pictures of herself, with or without clothes on, but if you're offended by what she has for you then feel free to let her know. Just, I ask, gently.

All of the growth of her character aside, for a moment, this incident takes place back before Pet had control over herself. Back when she would flirt with anything or anyone who passes by.

May, 2015
It is my recollection of events that the sale of Pet in June, 2015, happened right around the start of May. A woman, whom shall remain nameless throughout for reasons of personal privacy, became the subject matter of Pet's lustful ambitions. Now, around this time she was dating Ariel King, whom she is now married to, but as said before Pet has been a very flirtatious girl since being let out of her latex suit. Even married I know she's made passes at individuals. Again, just ask her to stop if uncomfortable.

Pet's flirts with this woman became heated, incredibly graphic, you could swear that she already had sex with this woman several times before they began talking online. These graphic messages soon turned to submissive desires as it became clear to Pet that the woman fancied herself a dominant. I don't mean that to sound insulting or condescending, I just mean that's how she portrayed herself.

Eventually, as I'm sure you know just by hearing about the above portion, talk of servitude became the topic. Servitude mixed with punishments met with more flirts. Soon, I received a message from the woman requesting to purchase Pet from me. The first deal I declined stating that I felt she needed to think it over a little more than she has. I imagined that she did because she came back with another offer. This time I was left to think and this is the part where things get crossed between my version and Pet's.

$2.5B
That is the exact amount that Pet was sold for, and it's the exact amount I refunded in August when Pet was released from her deal with the woman. Now, my refunding the money isn't the part Pet is upset about. It's the fact that I accepted it to begin with.

Now, I know Pet will say that the money was a part of why I accepted the deal. To be honest I was fairly surprised by the amount being offered. However, at the time and even now I wasn't in such a financial state that I would sell her simply for the money. I had a full year of big name matches, I had just opened up a few more establishments (in the brothel and taking ownership of a bakery). As a matter of fact, I wasn't even charging for sessions! My apologies if this sounds like gloating, but simply saying “I didn't make the deal for the money” may not have been enough for some individuals.

Why I did it is the reason I listed off in my June 2015 personal update blog. I wanted Pet to gain a far broader experience of the world. I knew that just being with me was simply not going to cut it anymore, especially since she was making her own line of friends. But at the same time I knew she wouldn't just accept me letting her go. So was the process handled well? No. Certainly not on my part. I do deserve the amount of hatred Pet's been giving me for not including her in the decision. For sending her the message that I could put a price on our friendship. I just wish she would believe me when I say there was absolutely no malice intent on my part in this. I loved her, I still love her. And that's just the way I'm going to feel about her.

Question
If you sold Pet, and she hated you for it, why is she back with you now?

I did cover this in my May 2016 personal update blog, but I figure I should answer this here for simplicity sake. After Pet was released, there was a whirlwind of activity for her. She got married in September, became a wrestler in the fall, and found a terrific amount of love in herself. Not that this was all too much for her, but it gave her a greater sense of independence from me. Unfortunately, while two of those remained her wrestling career took a downward spiral that she had no choice but to eject from. Reasons I won't get into.

Around this time a mutual friend of ours was working hard to help mend the bridge between us, and I'll always be grateful to her for her efforts, and it was Pet who made the decision to make the call. I know Ariel hasn't been too big a fan of her wife being underfoot of another individual, so I did my best to try and adhere to Pet's request of working back under me again. However, as Katie was putting in a tremendous effort as my new primary, it would have been rude to just kick her back down. At the same time, with Ariel's thoughts on my mind, I couldn't just start Pet down as a slave or even a submissive. Therefore, I asked her to look after one of my further away establishments where she could continue to prosper as an individual. From what I hear she has a ton of fun with her friends down in LA and certainly wouldn't change it for anything.

After Thought
So, knowing what I know now and have experienced, would I change anything? Talking with Pet at the start most definitely. But other than that, I would still have gone through with the sale. If anything it's given Pet a chance to broaden her horizons, become her own woman. She's stronger, funnier, and much more lively than she was with me. I do miss her being here, to be honest I at times felt much like a mother watching over her all these years. But overall I'm glad at how well she's doing outside the nest. :)

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment