Monday 11 July 2016

Kat Empire - Connections

 (Click the image to see a full size)

***DISCLAIMER***

Okay, so this is obviously a very personal account of some of my clients. Not all, only those who have allowed themselves to be publicly linked with me. Again, linked with me. There will be some minor exclusions to the case, but this is not a full relationship chart. That said, if you don't see your name here and are wondering why; then this is why. :)

Should also point out that this has been done up by Claire. As Zoey can atest, I still haven't even figured out our remotes. Lol

Anyway, a few tidbits of information about it to make things clear. First, for those that don't remember her, Mama is the leader of her own collection dubbed “The Punishment Committee”. I contracted her services when I was opening up my new Foxy Boxing promotion, now defunct. I still keep her on the payroll as well as her business information close by.

Ariel is still my submissive, there's been no change in that. However, at the moment she's also on a trial run as a dominatrix. How things go from here will be determined by her. If she ever wishes to come back to me full time then I'll accept her. If she wishes to become an independent then obviously I'll support her the best I can.

Claire is still a business partner of mine. I still hold a contract with her store and accept any new devices she creates.

Vicky is a caretaker for Zoey's apartment in Las Vegas, whenever she's doing her shows. Roxie is there because...she can't be left alone, much like Candi. It's just that it's been decided that while Roxie remains the slave Vicky stands by as an associate to accept payment.

Ramirez is to Mama...well, I'm afraid that's confidential.

Any other inquiries, I'll be sure to answer. :) Though for now, all names and connections have been approved by the appropriate individuals.

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment