Tuesday 25 July 2017

Ruby Reviews: First week

***DISCLAIMER***
No, I was not standing over her shoulder when she wrote this. :P
Katalina Star


So my first official week is in the books and, to be honest, I had quite a fair deal of fun. I met some interesting people (some moreso than others. One in particular had me in stitches, shall I say), a lot of fun things happened, and the week just overall went by too quickly.

Mistress told me this week I was to stick closely, or as closely as needed, to her wife, Zahara. Unfortunately, I guess something happened over the weekend and those plans were put on hold. She knows I'm eager to write more about differing dominant perspectives, so every day she lets me know if Zahara is approachable or not for me. Thus far, unfortunately, she hasn't been. Sad face.

In the mean time, Mistress has me shadowing one of her maids, Honey. Though the first day I actually met her she requested I call her Princess. Mistress informed me that if “Princess” acted in a way that was not of benefit to her, I should make a note of it and tell her about it later. Given that was our general introduction, I was glad I brought with me an extra thick notepad and a couple pens. To my surprise though, after that moment Honey was quite pleasant. She smiled, laughed, helped me when I was troubled with a task. There was even this sort of glow about her I noticed whenever she passed by. To be honest, it looked like she had been screwed the night before.

But, as it turned out, Honey informed me that she was only on loan to Mistress from her real Mistress. A woman who only came by every so often. This, I felt, I needed to make note of and when I questioned Mistress about it, she informed me that it was partially true. There was someone else that Honey would answer to in the same way she and I answer to Mistress, but it wasn't a complete ownership deal. More like when you go to a restaurant and order your usual. Honey was this woman's usual. Of course, Mistress was quick to assure me the love was felt on both sides, even if Honey's was a bit more. Mistress came off as a bit flustered when she told me all of this.

I think it's why I like her. To the outside world she's a full on dominatrix, perhaps she even passes herself off as an uncaring bitch. I've heard when she speaks in her on screen character, she refers to Candi as her trophy. But when I see the two here I have to remind myself Candi is one of Mistress' pets because they just seem like friends.

I know people have seen videos and pictures and they tell themselves that that's all a dominatrix is. But to me, Mistress has passed herself off as someone you can trust. Someone you can hang out with. Someone you can love. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in the field.

Until next time! :)

Ruby xo

No comments:

Post a Comment