Tuesday 4 October 2016

A letter from Ariel Madison

My it's been quite some time since I wrote one of these up, hasn't it? Well, today I'm actually going to be cheating a little bit. See, this won't be a blog by me but rather a copy and pasted e-mail I got the other day from Ariel. Now, as some may know Ariel and Holly have moved, recently, almost a month ago to Tampa to be with a friend of mine and a close friend of theirs. The e-mail is generally just how they've been and such and I felt I could share it with everyone. There is one small addition I make during, see if you can find it. Lol Anyway, if you wish to get in contact with either Holly or Ariel, you can do so here; @NaughtyPinkMaid. :)
Katalina Star


Dear Katalina,
Greetings from the other end of the country. :) How have things been over there? We just finally finished unpacking and so I decided to send out this little note letting you know how things have been over here. For starters, things have been rather good. I say good not great because Pet has been herself causing a rather rough start. She's spent more time in the playroom's cage than her own bed. Mostly it's been as a relation on her comments toward Summer. I know you still like calling her Holly, but Summer is, I believe, the preferred name of Miss. Chris so I've reverted back to that for her sake. Anyway, Pet has been a bit of a terror over here demanding attention, using Summer to do her work, and I know she's said it but I can't confirm it otherwise but I think she lets her own pet, Amanda, do as she wishes with her. Summer hasn't said anything on the matter so neither myself or Miss. Chris can offer much in that area. Lately, however, Pet has been doing better. She's been smiling and helping out, her pet still seems to have a chip on her shoulder and she keeps eyeing Summer almost possessively, but again until Summer actually says something...

Anyway, onto more positive matters. We moved into the pool house in behind Miss. Chris' estate. It's actually a fair sized place and it gives us our own room to do our webcam shows. (“SubPinkMutt” on Webcam Whores—Kat. You found it!) It's amazing. We have microphones, different cameras, a whole library of toys we can use. We had Claire in on one of our shows the other week. She said she's send us a few more toys to use. People love Summer though, which was what I was hoping for at least. I mean she's the primary focus of the show. I think we've done more shows of her whimpering and playing with herself and her rings than ones that actually involved me. Mostly I just talk off camera, handle the chat, that sort of thing. Of course you should know, you've been watching! lol

It's amazing though to think this was all Summer's idea. Everything, not just the webcam show. I know you initially called her but you have to admit she didn't have to come back. But she did, and she brought me along as well. Since then I've found a new side of myself I enjoy exploring and I've found a new side in my wife I enjoy playing with. So in case I forget to later...thank you. :)

Summer got a new piercing! She's a little shy showing it to Miss. Chris though, she feels she might get punished for deciding on something for herself. But I told her you never minded her nipple or clit rings, I doubt Miss. Chris would mind the nose one. She calmed when I told her that then panicked when she remembered how it hurt and how Miss. Chris practically demands to know any time she's been hurt. I just sighed and kissed her telling her I'll be by her side when she breaks the news. It's cute though, she got it straight in between the nostrils so I can hook a little leash there as well. I think she just likes giving me options. Lol Her ultimate goal with it is to have a bull style ring soon, I told her it would take some time. Then when we were first getting her nose pierced she said she also wanted her navel done. I told her she should get her nose one, let it rest and heal, then think about her navel. I swear, sometimes she's like a kid on Christmas, she just wants to get into everything at the same time. :P But, obviously, I still love her.

How's everyone on your end? How's Zoey's business project? I don't know if anyone's allowed talking about it yet so I'm trying to be hush-hush about it, even here. Is Catherine settling into her new role nicely? How's Makayla been doing? We miss her. We miss everyone so we really can't wait until you all come down to visit in a couple weeks. Summer's so excited she's in our guest room tidying it every day.

Oh, I suppose you're wondering how I've been doing. Silly me. I'm having some difficulty finding clients, as you said you can't exactly go out and advertise as openly as you would a restaurant. Summer's keeping me busy though, our nightly shows are keeping me fresh and on top of what you taught me. Every day I take Summer for a walk using a different ring. Today was the clit ring with the leash going in through the front of her shorts. lol Gosh, it feels so weird talking about this sort of thing but then I remember Summer wanted me to tell you this. She's really opened herself up these past couple years. So much so that it still shocks people when they realize how nervous I am about this. That feeling will fade, every day I'm reminded that it will.

Anyway, I should wrap this up. Summer is entering playful puppy mode and I want to find a squeak toy for her before she realizes what I'm doing. Not that this is a big secret correspondence, in fact you can tell everyone about this. Just...well, you know how she gets. So love and kisses all around!

Mistress Ariel Madison
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment