Monday 4 September 2017

My Cat & Dragon Want to Sleep With Me ep.2

My name is Hotaru Shidare, I'm 21 and the current caretaker of the Shidare Candy store. I live above it in a small apartment and, until a few weeks ago, I've just been living a normal life. A normal life that was soon visited upon by a dragon claiming to be a maid. Or a maid claiming to be a dragon. It hasn't been something I've been fond of finding out. Instead, I've just been going with the flow as far as Tohru's presence here has been concerned.

Earlier this week my life took another unexpected turn, albeit a little intentional on my part, when I brought home a cat girl I found inside of a pet store. The owners had no recollection of her being there and Felicia was certainly comfortable with the idea of coming home with me until she could figure out what had happened to her. Things seemed as normal as they could be in that sense, about as normal as having a dragon maid and cat girl could be.

In that time, however, the two have been at odds with one another over a single subject and I've been doing my best to bring out any form of commonality the pair might have. Today's effort was to be a game of Go Fish as we sat around a small table in the tight fitting living room. A calming game of Go Fish, that's all that I wanted. Yet, as my hand hovers along the cards, why do I feel as if Tohru is ready to rip me to shreds?

“H-here.” I say passing a card along to Felicia who happily accepts it as Tohru slams both her cards and palms down over the table startling me.

“What? When I asked for that card you said you didn't have any, Miss. Hotaru!”

“B-because I picked it up on my next turn.” I try and answer back but I'm afraid none of it gets through to Tohru over the gritting of her teeth as I quickly take out a card giving it to her. “Here. Have this one instead.”

“Yay!” Tohru proclaims celebrating with her new card bringing it in close to inhale the scent. “Mm, Miss. Hotaru's scent.”

Just a little weirded out, I put hope in that Felicia isn't the same right now as I turn to her only to find her disappointed in the scent of the card I had given her.

“This one doesn't smell like Master at all!” She pouts as I mutter a warning about her calling me that.

“That's because I had just picked it up and—Tohru! Don't lick the cards!” I shout as Tohru runs her tongue from bottom to top of the card I had given her.

This was definitely getting out of hand but not unmanageable as I go to stop the maid only for Felicia to pounce from her seat tackling Tohru down as the pair begin fighting over the card. I just sit there knowing there wasn't anything physical I could do to stop them and my words would never reach them in this state. That's because...



Out to the park we go. The summer heat is high again but I'm better prepared for it now with cut offs and a yellow crop top. Still, this can only do so much as I wish I could get to the water in my hand. Unfortunately, I can't as each arm has their anchor in the form of Felicia and Tohru hugging their bodies against my arms, their breasts practically wrapped around my biceps. I would say something, but my words would never reach them over their growling at one another. Luckily, however, we're at the spot I had wanted to come to. A nice open field in the middle of a vast forest and no one around for miles. It would be the perfect place for them as I come to a halt bringing their attention away from one another to the setting around us.

“Alright,” I say. “Go play.”

“Play?” Felicia asks.

“Here?” Tohru adds.

“Mmhm.” I answer giving both a nod and a smile. “To your hearts content. Just clean up when you're done.”

The two smile and race off leaving me to drop down to the ground and empty just about half my bottle of water inside of me. I then lay down knowing I'm far enough away where I can just watch the clouds drift by in the sky. I know there are some who would never want to pass up the opportunity of watching a literal battle of super powers in a vast open space. Tohru flinging fireballs from her mouth as Felicia uses her reflexes to dodge each one soon pouncing up through the smoke. But I've seen enough of it before, I've been through enough of it before. The worst mistake in my life was agreeing to play with Tohru. Somehow I had survived that encounter and so ground rules were quickly made in how we played. But today wasn't about that, nor was it for something I could watch, today was about...

“Ha...ha ha...”

“Hee hee...”

That. I sit up and look over at the two lying in the wake of their battlefield, both spent and laughing up at the sky like two wartime buddies.

“You're pretty quick on your feet.” Tohru praises.

“I had to be with the way you were lobbing those blasts.” Felicia states as the two continue laughing.

I just sit there and watch proud of them. It didn't matter to me how long they were playing or what they had done during, so long as this was the end result. A real chance for the two to become friends. Finding that common ground between them.

“Miss. Hotaru.” Tohru says when she notices me.

“Master.” Felicia adds before the two begin to race toward me.

I wish I could stand to greet them but they're on me so quickly. I don't mind though, this was all about having fun anyway as each one grabs hold of an arm and instantly remembers. I would tell them to let go, but I'm afraid my words wouldn't reach them. Not through their growls toward one another.

o+o=8

With Hotaru out shopping and the housework done, both Felicia and Tohru have settled themselves down for a nice, calming nap. At least that's how it goes for the latter as Felicia opens her eyes and smirks toward the sleeping dragon maid. She slowly slides down from her spot on the chair and inches her way toward Tohru leaning in close to her head opening up her mouth baring her fangs out.

Sometime later, Tohru gets up needing to use the restroom. She looks over and sees Felicia purring softly as she lies over her back in a sunbeam along the floor. The maid shakes her head and heads into the bathroom. Along the way she catches her reflection in the mirror and notices that her horns had been gnawed on. The fires of fury surround Tohru as she bursts out from the restroom glaring down at Felicia. Though as she looks, she notices the cat girls twitching tail and grows a smirk of her own.

Not long after, the front door opens as Hotaru enters to find Tohru crouched by Felicia with half the cat girls tail down her throat. Locking eyes, Hotaru remains indifferent as she hangs her keys on the hook.

“Miff. Hoharu.”

“Don't eat the kitty.”

My Cat & Dragon Have a Sweet Tooth”

Opening time for the shop as I stand by the register making certain the till is ready while Tohru and Felicia wander around looking over the brightly decorated packages along the shelves. It isn't often that I invite them down here, but I'm glad I did today because it seems as though all the colors are proving to be a sort of distraction to both. Though when I noticed Tohru looking at one product in particular, I can't help but bring out my customer service side.

That's called a jawbreaker.” I explain as she picks one up curious to find out more about it.

You sell weapons her too?” She asks.

No.” I answer. “It's still candy. It's just called that because--”

CRUNCH!

Before I could answer, Tohru places the one she has inside her mouth and bites through it in a single effort. She then looks at me confused by the result.

Sweet, but it fails to do the job, Miss. Hotaru.”

Because you're just supposed to suck on it.” I exclaim as Felicia comes up curious over the commotion as I hold up the wrapping showing the advertised layers of the hard candy. “See? Each layer represents a different flavor. Grape, apple, blueberry, banana, and finally strawberry.”

I leave the package with Tohru realizing I now need to unlock the door. After I go, Felicia comes up beside Tohru looking over the package as well.

Red...as in passion.” She says.

Lust.” Tohru adds as each open up their own package and proceed to suck on the treat.

It isn't long after, while standing in behind the register, that Tohru comes racing up to me showing off the tiny red pellet of candy in the palm of her pristine white glove.

Miss. Hotaru! Look!”

I see. You worked through the entire thing already, did you? Good job.”

My praise seems more than enough to have Tohru look over her shoulder and smirk at the slow to eat Felicia only to see that the cat girl is smirking back. It's only because when Felicia reports to me with her efforts, she's worked the red pellet down into a heart.

That's very good, Felicia.”

You can keep it, Master.” Felicia purrs as Tohru growls looking around as if trying to spot a second challenge.

What're those!” She asks both in question and in effort to draw my attention from Felicia.

Cookie sticks.” I answer back as Tohru picks one up amazed at the length of them as, again, I can't subside my customer service nature. “Couples like to use them for kissing games.”

Kissing games?” Tohru exclaims.

It's at this moment I can't help but curse my polite nature as I hold the ends of two cookie sticks in my mouth, each a yard long as on the other ends stand Felicia and Tohru. I stare at neither but instead straight ahead as I hold up three fingers, then two, and finally one before the two start working over the stick as quickly as they can to get to me. Just as their lips are about to touch my own, they find that they can't come any closer with the other in the way. This leads to the obvious butting of heads until I chomp down on my ends and sit back down in my chair.

Time's up.” I say calmly as Tohru and Felicia aren't finished as they rush through the store looking for more challenges.

What's this?” Tohru asks bringing something up.

Let's play with this!” Felicia cheers bringing up her own.

Is this a kissing one too?” Tohru questions laying another object on the counter.

This one squirts! Can I lick it off you, Master?” Felicia giggles.

I don't know how many more they bring up as after a while I just zone out, becoming no different than an automated teller to any customer who approaches me. That night, after locking up, I take hold of the customer feedback box and empty out the slips reading them over.

Great place but the customer service needs work.”

Good location and fair prices. But the cashier needs to smile more.”

I'd recommend this store to my friends if the cashier was a little cheerier.”

As has become the custom lately, I face plant into my desk.

<= => ^ v

Pausing the movie, Hotaru stands up from the couch and heads into the kitchen to fetch herself something to drink leaving both Tohru and Felicia behind in a calm state. Once Hotaru returns though, she freezes in place feeling the cool shiver run along her spine as Felicia and Tohru sniff and lick at the remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment