Monday 25 July 2016

The Domina's Rubber Suit

***DISCLAIMER***

First, I understand that this blog is a little self serving, but as I've always offered out I'm willing to write most anything here. If you have ideas you'd like to see, stories you'd like me to write, first meetings, back stories, sessions...anything (granted I receive full permission from all parties involved, that is). Just let me know either with a comment here, a question on my ask account (which you can still do anonymously) or my Twitter page. :) Please don't think it would be a bother coming across ideas from all of you, I LOVE writing these for you. So please, anything, let me know. :)

For those that don't know, forgot, or just enjoy the reminder...I was indeed, at one point in my life, a slave. In the bondage realm, I mean. I fear every time I say that someone might forget where they are and come questioning me on thing. I was young and never quite understood what I wanted out of life yet. One weekend, however, changed all of that...

Katalina Star


A SUIT MADE OF DESTINY...AND RUBBER

I had just turned nineteen and my Mistress, of whom I had lived with by then for a few years (Obviously she never did much of anything until this point), decided it was time for me to get out and meet some of her more peculiar of friends. Not that she grew tired of me, I hope, it's just she knew what I had previously mentioned. That I had no set goal in mind with what I was doing with my life. Serving my Mistress was rather obvious, but I couldn't do that the rest of my life. But, still, she understood it was up to me to decide that and also up to me to decide the sort of slave I would be for her. Cue in her friends.

Now, I don't quite know how my Mistress had met these two or what they looked like. However, Mistress assured me that so long as I did what I was made to do everything would be okay. Right there would be a red flag for some people, but for me I knew such instances simply came with the territory. Although the word “made” instead of “told” struck a chord with me. And so it was all aboard the train to go from Sussex to Manchester where I was to meet them. Not at the trainyard, but at their home, which I had to make my own way to. The entire time I felt as if I were five years old again sitting in the backseat of my parents car anxiously awaiting the arrival to grandmother's. I had no idea what was going to happen and the thought exhilarated me.

Finally at their home, I gave the bell a chime and waited. I waited, and waited, and of course was on the verge of waiting some more when the door opened. I was...floored by what I saw. Two, what I suppose were women, staring down at me. I supposed because the two of them were completely covered up from head to toe in rubber suits.

The one on the right wore a checkered printed dress with a white buttoned top and a red wig over her face painted mask. The left one wore a full body gown of a violet shade and a blond wig overtop of her mask. Everything, of course, was rubber. I won't deny that a small part of me did wish to turn around and return to the station but they both made the first move turning sideways inviting me in. I looked each one over and stepped inside.


IF THE SUIT FITS...

I was brought into the living room where they immediately went to work. Not removing my clothes, but stroking my hair, patting my head. Basic things to calm my nerves...or study me like some new pet. Either or, I was calmed as one reached out the pinched hold of the button on the top of my shirt. I had thought she was set on removing it but she pulled her hand away and looked back at me waiting. There was no force, only the slight awkwardness on my end as I tried to figure out what she wanted. I soon realized and nodded my head. A few moments later my top was unbuttoned, removed, and resting over the arm of a nearby chair. Her friend was in the corner working something in the corner by the closet and it drew my attention momentarily. At least until I felt the closer one touching a finger along the top of my jeans.

I turned back almost startled but she treated it like my shirt and just waited, letting me set the pace. It was clear to me how much Mistress must have told them about me and how new I was to all of this. Their level of patience was something I wasn't soon to forget.

Having to take off my boots before removing my jeans, I now stood before the two as the other had come to investigate as well. I stood in nothing but my bra, panties, and socks. Once more they waited. It took me a bit but I soon realized that they were waiting for me to further undress, or see if I would. The other had arrived so preparations must have been completed, and yet they wouldn't touch me. Not until they knew I was okay with it. All of this I was assuming, of course. Still, I went for the message to indicate I was okay as I crossed my wrists together in behind my back and nodded. That seemed like a message they could understand as one of them left back for the closet and the other stepped in close to reach around and unclasp my bra. Before each motion she would look back to me for a look of uncertainty, but I never lost my smile.

Call me naive or stupid, but if you really can't trust those you're working with in this lifestyle then it's hard to really find anyone. But again, these two came with the approval of my Mistress so...it was easier to trust them.

Soon I was naked from head to toe. My underwear and socks rested over along with my clothes as the one who had left earlier once more returned with a clear, peach tinted rubber body suit. I looked it over until I felt a couple of gloved hands gently touch my arms. I turned and found the first woman gesture me to follow her. I nodded and looked the suit over before following after the woman down the hall where she pointed me into the bathroom. She patted my head and closed the door to give me my privacy.

By this point I knew the drill; bathroom and then shower. By the time I was washing up my body I started to realize just what was going on here and I smiled with anticipation.


PLAYING DRESSUP ISN'T JUST FOR KIDS

It was time to be suited up, it seemed, as I came from the shower washed and dried and made my way into the living room. Both women were straightening out an outfit of rubber when I entered drawing their attention. Looking over, one of them came and gave my hair a tender stroke before guiding me into the middle of the room where I was given the peach coloured suit. The women dipped down to their knees and helped me step inside of the outfit and began drawing it up my legs. It was the first time I had ever worn anything that tight and I was afraid it wasn't even going to fit me! However, with their skill and patience they managed to inch the outfit up over my body.

When it was on I still felt rather naked even though my body was essentially covered. I ran my fingers down the front of the suit and moaned over the coolness it presented. But that wasn't the last of it. As I said they had prepared an entire outfit for me to wear.

Next came on some deep purple rubber stockings that they rolled and tugged along my legs until they each came to a stop across my thighs. For some reason, that's what really brought the tightness into play for me and I was a little uncomfortable but I figured it may be something I could get used to.

After that came some rubber black panties, which took some effort and I was waiting with anticipation on seeing just how far they'd go with their fingers when it came to my crotch. To my surprise, and slight disappointment, the closest they got was just around my sex as they tugged and made certain the panties were on nice and smooth. Afterward came a black rubber skirt which was cause for more effort and I could hear some slight grunts through one of their masks. I giggled to myself and did my best to stand perfectly still wondering just what the end result would be. Of course, I knew given how these two looked, but what then? Surely they were dressing me up for something. I had thought my Mistress would come over and snap a few photos then take her rubber doll home

My mind continued to race as my arms were guided through the hooks of a rubber bra that was rested on over my breasts and tugged back to showcase even more of my figure. This was difficult to remain still at as I licked my lips and instead focused on the fireplace as my arms were soon guided through a black rubber halter top. As one began zipping that up the other started working on my hands pulling on some deep purple rubber gloves. When my top was zipped and I felt the pressure against my chest, the hand was gloved similarly.

Both of them then crouched down in front of me as I stepped into a pair of heels that, surprisingly, weren't rubber but leather. These went on relatively easily and were zipped up tightly to my knees. As one finished zipping her boot the other went and produced a mask much like their own with a face imprinted on the front of it. I knew this was coming and when I saw it my labido hit a new record high. My smile earned me a few strokes along my hair as soon the mask was pulled down across my head and zipped. Right away I wanted to see a mirror so I could look at my new self but they weren't finished yet. I wasn't going to be bald so they rested me with a wig. A black one.

As soon as that was straightened I felt them each grab hold of my hands and they both walked me to a full length mirror where I could finally see the finished product. It was amazing, it felt like I wasn't even there. Like my mind was in another body. I wanted to walk the streets! Honestly! I didn't think it would be possible, but...I soon found out our minds were perfectly sinked.

BEGGING THE DOMINANT ROAD...

After the leather collar was tightened up around my neck with a thin leash tethered to it, I was indeed led outside. After locking their door and giving my lead a tug, I followed. I didn't know where I was being taken all I could think of was what did other people think when they saw us? The walk itself was definitely in the invigorating level as I had never truly felt this open about who I was and what I loved doing. It felt so...naughty. I know what some of you are thinking and yes, while that is a play on my tag team name it's not the origin story there. The story of that is actually more boring than you might think.

Anyway, what surprised me most was the reaction that the three of us got. I say three because even if some were directed to any one of us it was hard to tell as nobody seemed to mind. It was as if this was just a normal occurrence in their daily lives. I looked to the two women who, I would later be told by my Mistress, had walked these streets enough times in their outfits that people no longer truly saw it as a bondage scenario.

Now, I won't get into the details of how some kinks are kinks because they're private and over exposure of them dilutes the enjoyment of it. To be honest, I didn't know then and I still don't know now how they felt during that walk but I enjoyed it. Perhaps, because, it was my first time doing something of that nature but over the past few years I've gotten myself known in my neighborhood as the “filly lady” on account of riding my ponygirls up and down the streets. It hasn't diluted my enjoyment of it one bit because...it's my personal philosophy that despite some feeling that the dominant is on top I work toward the enjoyment of the submissive. So maybe that's how they felt when they walked me. But again, I'm falling out of place here.

Eventually our walk led us down inside of a grocery store. I...didn't know quite what to think, especially when my wrists were shackled up to the cart telling me I'd be the one pushing it. So through the aisles we went in a setup I had assumed the two would keep to themselves in. But they waved at others, assist an elderly woman gather up things from the top shelves, helped a lost girl who was lost from her mother, and even used coupons! They...they were normal. In their completely dominant roles, they acted as if nothing to them was out of the ordinary and treated no one any differently. They weren't simply experiencing this life...they were living it.

As I was led after them, carrying the bags of course, I made the deal with myself. As soon as I returned to my Mistress I would ask to become a dominant. Not for power or pleasure, but because this is what I wanted in life. It was what I wanted it all to be. Accepted for who I was.

I was going to become a Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment