Monday 3 August 2015

The REAL Bestest Present pt. 2

***DISCLAIMER***
Yep, even for this story, pets. But a short one just warning you that I had only skimmed the first part and had only given this second part one go over in my head. That said...please enjoy. :)

It had been a week since I last saw My Goddess, the session that turned into a little cuddlefest afterward. I still couldn't get the question out of my head, the one she asked me about You. It wasn't that it was a bad question on whether You were gay or not, it's just every time I thought about it I could feel my heart racing. I had hopes for what it would be but I had been burned by hope far too many times before, so I could never answer it. Even in the privacy of my own mind. You were...perfect. You were happy and loved and whoever you decided to share those feelings with would never know how lucky they were.

“Sasha?”

The entire week I spent at my desk watching You pass by. Despite the rumours, which I'm certain You've heard by now, You never let on. It didn't even matter who was the one flirting, You would never react any differently. I always wondered what You'd do if I ever approached You.

“Sasha? You in there?”

I blinked a few times as a means of coming back down to earth. I stared across the table through the thin veil of steam rising up at my coffee to my sister, Heather. Christmas was closing in fast and she had come down to visit my parents making the two hour drive to come for this lunch date with me. I knew of her intentions but my mind had already been set.

“Thought I lost you there for a second.” Her blond curls danced as she giggled into her coffee cup while taking a sip. I simply smiled back at her resting my hands over my own feeling the warmth run through my body. That was all I ever needed it seemed on these days.

“I've been getting that a lot lately.” I reply looking down into my coffee with a smile, wondering if Heather could notice my blushing. She must have, especially with the way she was leaning in close to me so her voice could be soft.

“Katherine?”

I looked up at her. No matter how long she's been in the know of my secret hobby it's still always a shock to my system every time she reminds me how she knows. How I told her, how...she's been dying for me to introduce the two of them. I'm sure it's a part of her reason for coming down here but she's going to be met with her own surprise. Meaning I can't as it has too much to deal with the other reason she's here.

“Last night?” I shake my head quickly and look around the cafe hoping she gets touch of my nervousness in discussing this in such an open place. Thankfully she understands and rests back in her seat a little disappointed but she still moves on. “So mom and dad are really looking forward to you coming down for Christmas this year. Think you can make it?”

Exactly what I needed but at the same time not what I wanted. I hate disappointing my family even since they're so close. Well, my sister isn't, but there's no real excuse for me to be skipping out on my parents. Unfortunately this just has to be one of those times. My Goddess had already asked my attendance to her home throughout the holiday season and, despite feeling low admitting this, I found I could have more fun with her. Besides, it's what I need to help get You from my thoughts. This is why I haven't introduced Heather to My Goddess.

“I'm sorry.”

“Plans?”

I respond with a nod. “I'm meeting some friends.” It was the last thing I said for a while because it was the last time I could look her in the eyes throughout the rest of our time together. She later invited me to go shopping but I wasn't in the mood. She didn't take it too hard, she's staying with me a couple days anyway. Still...

As soon as we parted after lunch, I sent out a text to My Goddess wondering if I could come over for a quickie session. Just something to help relieve the stress. She said she was entertaining someone soon but that a third party would be more than welcome. I agreed, it would be more intense but insisted on keeping anonymous. Aside from Heather I didn't need anyone else to know. She told me she couldn't agree more and said she would be waiting.

The bus ride to My Goddess' apartment seemed to be taking forever, a lot longer than usual. I know it was just me but still, no matter how hard I tried to focus on something else I couldn't help but count the seconds I was on the bus. I just wanted to get there so I could get off in more ways than one. It also didn't help that it was difficult to think of what My Goddess would be doing to me. Given just how full the bus was I didn't want to begin allowing my thoughts lead me into something else. So I stood there holding onto a railing being jostled around by the turns and potholes in the road.

But then at one stop I found my heart just stop as You stepped up onto it. I stared across at You, watching as You weaved your way through the crowd of those in between us. You came to a stop just a couple feet from my position and took hold of the railing yourself. I swallowed but felt a hardness in my throat that must have been my heart. I guess You must have heard that as You turned around and smiled at me for a brief moment before turning to look back out the window. Part of me wishes one of us had said something, to break the ice between us. But like You, I just watched out the window until the setting became more and more familiar.

The next stop came, my stop, and I saw You turn for the door. I wasn't sure why at first but eventually I calmed down figuring You were just looking for something else in the neighbourhood. It didn't help that You were going up the street in the same direction as me, it almost felt as though I were following your every move. Or, as I had wished it, like You were leading me. Leading me to a place I had yearned all my life to get to.

After following you for a few blocks I saw My Goddess' apartment coming up close. I was both relieved and saddened that this time we had would be coming to a close. For one I felt like a stalker following You all this way but if this were the way we were both going... But then I paused when You made that sharp right and seemed to dance Your way up the up the concrete steps entering through the door with ease. I stood there watching You go wondering...if You were going for the same thing as myself. My mind worked on excuses on why You would go into an apartment with My Goddess unwilling to land on what I had hoped for.

“You just have a place here.” I said to myself quietly as I tried working up my courage to follow You inside. But just inside, I know that where I was going was completely different than Your own destination. After waiting for what seemed like minutes, I made my way up the steps and inside to ready myself for the session with My Goddess.


Kind of a tease ending but I really want the session to work out. So...to be continued, pets. :P

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment