Tuesday 14 July 2015

Corporate Dominatrix

***DISCLAIMER***

Hello, pets, it's certainly been another little while since updating my blog hasn't it? Well, some rather...controversial subject matter has come out of my home company, Girl Power Wrestling, and I figured I should address it. Mainly because it circles around yours truly. So unfortunately this will have to be a business blog at the start. But don't worry, because I'll get to some of the fun things later on. :)

Corporate Dominatrix
Over the oast few months a certain organization has formed within the confines of GPW known as the Head Office. They are, as you might have guessed it, the ones with the power. Now, the controversial thing isn't that there is such a group, as I know from first hand experience that when you obtain power you perform your best to hold onto it, instead the questionable act has been my recent involvement with them. Not just involvement, but full on joining. I've been called a sell out, desperate, incapable, and those are just some of the more prettier things I've heard. Now, what I hope to do with this blog is answer the concerns from my fans about my recent decision. Am I a sellout? Am I desperate? Am I neither? I'm honestly pulling for the latter with everyone but, unlike in my sessions, I can't make you swallow what I give you. :P

For those familiar with my blog and/or my general online let outs, my plans for the summer involve a huge undertaking in setting up my own games. Yes, yes, something I'll be discussing later on. That is among the fun bits I promised. But such an undertaking has become so huge to me. Since I'm no longer with a significant other or an experienced primary like Pet, I've been forced to handle everything on my own. Of course, not just that but taking care of my own live ins, making certain I'm holding the right moves within my wrestling career, and just trying to find time to relax. Not to mention the sessions I'm performing on the outside and the travel that goes along with that. A dominatrix's life may be fun and glamourous at times, but it can also be incredibly tiresome if too much is thrown on. So I needed to do something.

That's when I was approached by Stella, essentially the leader of the Head Office, who offered me my out. A chance to have something removed from my list in my career. Not that I'm fired, just that the Head Office is now watching over it. Making certain I can keep up with the momentum I've been gaining these past few months. That's why I joined, to alleviate the stress of having far too much on my plate. So people who say I did it for the money, I'm afraid you're wrong. I've still got my investor contact plus the amount I made from my trading of Pet. I mean I still don't even have to charge anything for my sessions. So no, loves, money was not the issue or driving force here.

But, like in with the last blog where I explained selling Pet, I don't expect my reasons to make me any sort of saint. I just hope you understand the position I was in at the time.

Promoting from within
Of course, with Pet now gone there's a void that needed to be filled. I've already done the announcement with her and my live ins over the weekend so I thought I might post it up here now. With the personal time I've been given from joining Head Office, I've had a chance to look over my roster of slaves and submissives to choose a new Primary who will begin their training as such next week. A woman who has been with me for well over a year and has been the whole reason in fact I created my twitter account. One of my first tweets was about this young filly.

The new Primary I have selected in young Katie Klein. Although we've had our ups and downs, with a down being so low I was considering demoting her from submissive back down to slave, she's always shown her loyalty and I know she will help me overlook my lovely ladies and assist with my newcomers. I do wish her the best of luck and she knows I'll always be there to support her. :)

More promotion news later on...

European Tour
So, in a few days, it looks as though I might be heading back home on a GPW tour. It's big news for me given that I haven't been home since I first graduated into becoming a full fledged dominatrix. Yes, for those that are just tuning into my blogs or have just heard about me I didn't simply pick up a flogger and decide to become a dominatrix. Well...not entirely. :P I became one by studying from the very bottom by becoming a slave, then a submissive, and finally graduating into being a dominatrix and honestly it's how I wish all would do it. But that's just what I do when teaching a new girl the ropes. Which, by the way, I'm always open to doing. :)

Back on topic, I haven't been home since then and it's been over ten years since it happened. Of course I'm referring to my actual home, the one I ran away from in order to live this life. Unless my parents have been checking the dominatrix listings in Malibu or have become fans of wrestling...they know little of what I do now. That means that should the company perform in London, which it most certainly will, I may have to look them up and maybe try and reconcile some. I mean it's not as though it's my parents I'm afraid of telling it's...my sister. Seeing her again and hearing her harp about wanting to become my slave it...it sends certain chills down my spine.

My old Mistress and Master, on the other hand, of course I'll be visiting them. I'd love to see how they're doing as I haven't seen them since last year during my first games. They still compete with a slave so it'll be interesting to see whom they have with them now. I'll also be inviting them down to my games in August and, if we really hit it off like we used to, I might be spending the holidays there as well. Yes, a little over five months away and I'm already making plans. I'm just so excited I get to see them again!

Little side note, generally I don't take clients over the holiday season. I use that time to allow my own live ins a chance to spend more time with their families. Not that I wouldn't allow that any other time. It's just that time of year is the only time when I order their release for a few weeks. Some stay behind, like Holly and her wife, but others...no excuse. Sometimes as a Mistress you need to put your foot down. :P

Fun and Games
And now the update. Though first...I'll be in the Houston area during the fall for a friends event “Fall in Line”. It's a training seminar I might take Katie and Holly along to. Katie, for obvious reasons, and Holly...well, I feel she's done her fair share of work as a slave and I know she's impressed a fair number of my clients to the point that I tend to bring her along for sessions to help me out. Or, to just generally welcome them into my home while I finish prepping things. That said, and I haven't told her this yet, but I'm promoting her to submissive. So congrats are certainly in order for her. :)

NOW the update to my event, pets. lol The good news is that everything is still going ahead as scheduled. I'm lining up interested guests and it's shaping up to be a very good show! So I'm very excited about that. I haven't added any new games yet, I've just been having far too much fun talking with all of my friends in the field. So much fun that when one of them asked me what they were called I drew a blank. I've been having so much fun with them that I actually forgot to name it! I've just been calling it The Event or My Event. I guess I should come up with something catchy. I'll try, but I won't forbid any of you from offering your suggestions. So if you could, please let me know what you would call such an event and I might just use it. Of course all credit of the title would go to you. :)

So there you have it, up to date with my life. Some stress, some relief, some fun, some interesting times ahead. Thank you once again for reading through this. I love each of you very much. :)

~Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment