Tuesday 31 October 2017

Sub Pink Mutt Vlog: Halloween Edition

(In this episode we're dressed in our Halloween costumes, given shortly after we're attending a big party at the Dungeon's S&M club. I'm dressed in my full Sub Pink Mutt gear, full body deep red velvet cat suit (go figure :P) with light pink coverings over my breasts and crotch. Given we're seated on a couch for this I'm not wearing my tail but it and my snout gag are resting up in my lap. My hair is done up in side pigtails, my hands are rested inside pink paw gloves, my neck is lovingly collared but my red leather and silver spike choker, and my face is painted up with a black nose and dots for my whiskers. Fans noted that when I draw lines it tends to make me look more like a kitten.

Ariel is going for a more classic approach with a slutty witch outfit. It's a low, cotton material black V-neck top with a three layer mini skirt. The bottom layer is a dark purple that is actually another low V-neck skirt and top combo Ariel added to produce more color in her attire. She also has on a pair of wide diamond fishnet stockings and garter, a few necklaces coming down between her breasts, her pointed hat and dark mascara and lipstick, as well as a black lace glove on her left hand and a red lace glove over her right one. The one that will be holding my leash all night and therefore the one that will be most prominent in my view. All night. Sometimes it sucks being the slave. lol)

Ariel: (Singing) Why don't you spit in my mouth and call me Shir-ley!

(I laugh)


Ariel: Hello, everyone, and welcome to our special Halloween themed show.

Holly: Even though this is only our second one we figured we've still earned it.

(Laugh)

Ariel: Usually we try and do these up for Thursdays but we couldn't miss the opportunity to show ourselves off before going to a swinging party.

Holly: Swinging? (Laugh)

Ariel: Have you ever gone trick or treating before?

Holly: No.

Ariel: Poor boo.

Holly: I did get to hand out candy though. To anyone who walked up our kilometre's long driveway.

Ariel: It is a bit far from the road.

Holly: From civilization.

Ariel: That too.

Holly: What was your worst costume?

Ariel: No, I don't want to say because it'll make my parents feel bad.

Holly: Are they actually watching this?

Ariel: I certainly hope not.

(Laugh)

Ariel: Stick a naughty word into song lyrics.

Holly: Does it have to be a real one?

Ariel: Are you going to make one up for me?

Holly: (Singing) Take a paddle and whap me cross the bum.

Ariel: Ass.

Holly: No. (Laugh)

Ariel: For those that have been watching our shows you know Holly has a hard time dealing with swears and believe me I've tried to get them out of her. Hard tries.

(Little eyebrow raise to the camera)

Ariel: Why don't you like swearing?

Holly: They just...make me feel dirty.

Ariel: So you've sworn before.

Holly: Once...

Ariel: Which was it? F***, s***, p****, c***, b****-

(I cover up Ariel's mouth keeping her from saying anymore)

Ariel: Right, so I've made it my personal mission in this episode to make Holly swear. Holly,

Holly: Yes, m'love?

Ariel: What rhymes with duck? Run it through the alphabet.

Holly: Duck...not A. Buck, cu—oh! No! (I cover up my own mouth and shake my head laughing)

Ariel: S***. Forgot about that one. Holly,

Holly: Mm.

Ariel: If we had a female dog, what would we call her?

Holly: Charlie.

Ariel: Fair point. What else would we call her?

Holly: Lover? Playful?

Ariel: Bitch, Holly.

(I quickly try to cover up Ariel's mouth but she gets my wrists as I start laughing.)

Ariel: It's in the dictionary, Holly, it means it's okay to say.

Holly: No.

Ariel: Ass is a donkey.

(I shake my head still laughing getting a kiss from Ariel)

Ariel: You're too sweet. What about gestures? Let me see your hand.

Holly: No.

Ariel: Why?

Holly: Because you're going to do something dirty with it.

Ariel: Give me your hand.

(I give her my paw and she removes the glove and proceeds to slowly push down some fingers as I continue laughing.)

Ariel: Let's just make...a little fist.

Holly: I don't want to hit anyone.

Ariel: You're not going to. Holly, how sheltered were you when you were a child?

Holly: Very.

Ariel: It shows.

Holly: I don't mind gestures. Sometimes they're just involuntary reflexes.

Ariel: Really?

(Ariel JUST finishes her question when I draw two fingers in a V over my mouth and try to wiggle my tongue through, but I've forgotten about my paw glove as we both start laughing.)

Ariel: So tonight...you have some big news to present everyone.

Holly: Yesssssss.

(My excitement keeps my heel bouncing off the floor as Ariel rests a hand over my knee.)

Ariel: Settle. Settle girl. (Laugh) In fact, this is SUCH big news you had to wake me up in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago wanting me to text a couple of your friends wondering if they wanted to know it yet.

Holly: I'm just excited.

Ariel: I know you are. So are you going to sniff them out before you make your announcement or after?

Holly: Probably before.

Ariel: We thought about telling everyone here first, but we realized that a number of Holly's friends do indeed watch our programs and worried they might tell other people about it.

Holly: Sorry, everyone. But those of you who follow me on Twitter will hear about it after the party.

Ariel: Shame on those who don't.

Holly: Don't shame them.

Ariel: Why not?

Holly: Because they're still following us here.

Ariel: Suppose that's true.

Holly: I want to spend a few minutes tomorrow talking about it anyway. So much I want to talk about.

Ariel: Holly has been talking my ear off about it for the past few months so expect a lot. A warning.

(I laugh)

Ariel: Until then everyone, it's time I took my little mutt out for a walk to the party. So lots of love in the mean time.

Holly: Love you all! Bye, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment