Monday 27 April 2015

Taking submissions (And submissives :P)

Hello, pets, and welcome to my little storybook corner. One of my last blogs was one of the most fun ones I’ve thus far written so I wanted to expand a little on that. Except…not with personal accounts (Or perhaps not just) but with little short stories of fiction of the bondage sense. Each highlighting a different setting and theme. Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering if I’ll be taking requests. The answer? Of course! Assuming you meet some guidelines first. So here they are;
-No males in these stories. I’m sorry to say that past instances have left me with a rather…growing phobia of men. I’ve stopped taking them on as clients and I’ve ceased communication with all but a select few I consider close friends of mine. Therefore, writing about men…yeah, that just won’t work. So I do apologize there but I figured I would start with this one.
-Your request must be bondage related. You don’t have to just tell me something you want to see written about, I’ll accept “action images” either in the realistic or cartoon sense. So, for example, you see an image of a dominatrix spanking a slave and you want a story regarding that…just send it to me via Twitter with request that I write something about it.
-I will put people into the stories. So if you come and say “Write one about me, Mistress” then I’ll certainly try. BUT be wary of leaving it at just that. You never know when I might feel like writing an amputee story or one about cannibalism. Obviously could use the victim. lol So I would suggest being a little more thorough. “Please write a story about XXXX involving me, Mistress.”
You should know that it will not be a first come-first serve basis. I won’t have a list of stories, I’ll simply write out the one that intrigues me the most from the suggestions. Not to say that any submission would be bad, just that it all depends on my mood.
I will also be writing stories of my own design. In fact, the first one I plan to write is of my design. Obviously. :P
Anyway, that’s really about it, pets. Let me know if you have anything in mind. When I’m about to write a story, I’ll be sure to let everyone know. :)
Katalina Star

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment