Thursday 12 May 2016

Personal update (Spring 2016)

Oh my, it's been a while since I've written a personal update blog, hasn't it? So exactly how much has happened since the last time? Well, quite a bit actually. I'll try and break things down easily enough. Just a warning though, I might forget a detail or two or even an event. Hopefully I don't and if I do and you know about it, feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to comment on it. :)

Career (Wrestling)
For starters, what a time this has been for me. With the unfortunate closing of Girl Power and Pet skipping out on her last engagement, I've found enough time and think back on what made my career what it was. Singles wasn't doing it for me and I knew Katie certainly missed stepping into the ring. So, Ladies All-Star Wrestling found my application. Whether they've regretted it since I don't know, but I do know that Katie and I have had a blast working together again. We've been given our mixture of singles matches, yes, but primarily we've been treated as a team coming at second place for a future champions award. Meaning that we're predicted to win the tag team titles. I say it like that since the winner was a singles competitor. As I write this we're on our second attempt at the tag team titles. Hopefully when I next look back on this I can smile and say “and we won”. Lol

Now, obviously LAW has not become my only home because I was requested to come along and take part in a nice group of women inside of Visionaries of Wrestling. To be honest, like LAW, I've certainly heard of this company before and had even considered joining in. So this made the decision a lot easier as I remember at least two of the gals I'm with from Girl Power. It's hard to say we were even casual acquaintances, but we've certainly passed one another in the halls a few times. Let me just say that working with them has been a unique experience, in a good way. I'm able to show myself as the dominatrix I want to be and it actually fits! I've only just started my career in VoW but I hope to have a wonderful career there as well. Oh, and before she gets all puffy faced, there is someone to have come out of that company that's even bigger to me than my career. But I'll talk about that little factoid later.

True Love~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...?
Now is certainly later, isn't it? Yes, once more I am on the verge of love. Her name is Zahara Matisse, she's a magician, and have you seen her in pigtails? She's absolutely adorable! However, however...for those that have long since been reading my blogs you know how terrible I can be at love. Why, just last year I was engaged for the second time. I've spoken about other loves. I've even written a short story about how I met a girlfriend I had a little over a year ago. I don't bring this up as a sort of countdown to when I screw things up, it's just a reason I'm right now trying my absolute best to refrain from jumping around like an idiot. Even though I really want to. :) I mean Makayla loves her, she adores her Mama and Zahara loves our little Princess right back nearly ten fold. So I'm really, really, REALLY hoping things work out well this time. :)

The Bondage Side of Things
So first up, things have been going really well here lately. So well in fact that I've expanded my own little Kat Empire throughout the western half of California. In Malibu alone is my dungeon, brothel, bakery, Claire's store (I count it as mine as the woman could be licking my shoes right now ;P), cafe. In LA there's my dungeon and strip club. Between here and San Francisco is the farm and just north of San Fran is my race track. All of which with incredibly trust worthy individuals watching over them.

I;m also officially training a new dominatrix. Holly's wife, Ariel, has shown quite a fair deal of promise and although it's taken some time...I believe she's ready to get her foot out the door. So, male or female, anyone wishing to partake should notify me or her at @NaughtyPinkMaid.

Aside from new businesses, I've even taken in some new slaves. Over the past year I've certainly held my fair share of them. Some of them staying, others going back into the world, I accept either outcome. Despite what you may have heard, I don't kidnap and brainwash people. Everyone is here because they want to be and everyone is free to leave when they feel it's time. With at least one MAJOR exception and those that have gone through the dungeon know who she is. But for now, there are three individuals I wish to bring up. The first of which is Candi, someone whom I've actually been sessioning with over the past couple years. Her tastes are...different, to say the least, but welcome. I've referred to her as a “symbol” before and I still stand by that remark. But honestly, I just enjoy having that spitfire of energy around. Even if she does things she really shouldn't be doing. Nikki is the next one and has been a welcome addition to the family since she moved in with us. She's incredibly obedient and always eager to learn. In fact, while it would be alright of her to do so, I would hate seeing her go. Really.

The third one of Pet. I know she's been mine before and that she isn't technically a slave. But like everyone else, she made the first move back during the winter. She was recently freed from her contract with her previous Mistress and, quite understandably, took an intense hatred toward me. It wasn't until the welcome interruption of our mutual friend, Roxi, that we could finally talk out the discrepancies between us. Around this time Pet's wrestling career had come to an end and she didn't really know what she wanted out of life yet. Therefore, she came to me. I accepted her return but it was a little awkward thinking of a position for her. After all the years we've spent together I couldn't just make her a slave and at the same time I couldn't just knock Katie off her position as my primary either. I didn't want to make her a submissive either because even then it felt like I was punishing her. So, we came with a compromise. She would become my pet, move down to LA with her wife, and watch over my business there. However, these past few weeks she's begun once more to harbor resentment toward me for selling her in the first place. This being the anniversary time of the sale. So it's been suggested that she release her frustrations in the form of a story. So...expect that here soon and hopefully this whole mess between us to finally come to an end.

The Future
So this is something I've been teasing along for a little while now and if you've been keeping up to date, there's one thing I haven't talked about since January. Those being...fetish days! Yes! I'm hosting another event this summer at the end of July. I figure with everything I have, especially the race track and stables, why not? It was all so much fun last year that I wanted more. Therefore, if anyone is interested in assisting or taking part, please notify me. Thus far the confirmed events are;
Filly races (Obviously, right?)
Puppy obstacle course
Plethora of other games and activities
Bondage showcases and demonstrations
Workshops
I will have a vendors section too
And more to be announced. Any ideas, please let me know. Just for confirmation purposes, it'll be held around the Malibu area.

More Future
So, since it's been a while since I did my last personal update I figured it might be a while before I do another. Lol That just makes sense. So...what would I like to ask myself then?
-Am I friends once more with Pet?
-Where will I have gone?
-What is my relationship status with Zahara? I'm certainly hoping something, but we'll see. :P
-How well is Ariel as a dominatrix?

Well, that about covers it. I'll see you all again soon. :)
Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment