Monday 27 April 2015

The REAL Bestest Present

***DISCLAIMER***
Yay! My first story made at the suggestion of a friend. Well…sort of. See, the thing is I got sooooo excited while writing it that I couldn’t stop! I want it to be longer than I originally thought it was. So…this isn’t the entire story, just the first half of it. That’s right, but I think you’ll really enjoy it! Even if it’s a story set around Christmas, which has passed us by this year or you don’t celebrate. Still, it’s a good story and I hope you all enjoy it. But this story includes whipping, restraints, and nudity. Tee-hee.
-Katalina Star
 Inspiring image sent by my friend; I’m working to this part. :P



You were so beautiful. Not just to me but to everyone in the office. You were still just in your first week and yet had to turn down three date offers already. On the outside I laughed along in the privacy of my cubicle, but on the inside I was jealous of their initiative. How they could just casually walk up to you and ask you on a date. I never had to deal with that. Maybe it’s my red curls, or my freckles that never really went away, or the glasses. Maybe if I actually went out and bowed down to the pressure of keeping “hip” and exchanged my librarian style specs for a slimmer version…would you notice me? Would you look at me and tell me how pretty I looked? Would you stop by with my mail and gaze longingly into my eyes, trying to find my most inner secrets?
Lord, I’m daydreaming again. But that’s what you do to me. Every time I see you my lips need to be on something. It’s one reason I’m always wearing my silk scarves. Black or purple. Always dark, always the personal preference. But today you just pass me by. No mail. Or I’m just not worth noticing again. A pessimist. That’s what my shrink told me. I beat myself up too much, never satisfied with the way I look or act or even sound. I guess that’s beyond being a pessimist, isn’t it? Well, my shrink never really explained that. He just told me to do something about it. Wait, why am I thinking about this now? It’s because I need it. I’m watching you and I’m having such dirty thoughts. I fight it, knowing she might be busy. But I have to know. After taking a quick look around…I text.
“Free tonight?”
I hover my thumb over the send button and little amount of courage I have forms itself into a weight in my digit forcing me to press the button sending instant regret through my body. She’s going to think I’m needy, that it’s my time not hers she should be worried about. But when I start to think that I get a reply.
“What time?”
I stare at the phone for what seems like ages, completely unaware now if people are looking over my shoulder. It’s just me and my screen and her on the other end. With me being trapped to respond now. I’m about to, I’m halfway telling her that I can come for an hour or so…but I get another response.
“Just kidding. I have all the time for you, come on over when you can.”
It’s a reply that makes me both smile and hate her at the same time. My heart and mind both agreeing that I should go and see her after work. I take one final look at you, as if asking for your input, but just seeing your smile to some joke becomes your answer.
When I last saw my shrink, he suggested that I find something to help focus my attention on something that would make me feel more positive about myself. Find something I was good at or at the very least interested in and pursue it. Everything I did just made me feel worse as I only found new ways to insult myself for my mistakes. That’s when I realized what I was most interested in and when I met her. Katherine, or Goddess as I call her. A dominatrix who understood my feelings of self loathing and treasured them. It always made me feel better about myself knowing that someone else knew how pathetic I really was.
Now, before you go on saying that my Goddess is someone who only takes advantage of that, know that every session I see her always begins with a concerning talk. Usually about whether I really want to do this or not. She knows how far people can go when they feel too depressed, but I always have to tell her that this is just who I am and if I ever feel really depressed that I’ll let her know. She’s so cute at times. In fact, it’s not even about money to her anymore as she made me a pretty sweet offer. But I’ll get to that later.
“Hello, Sasha.” My Goddess. Her voice always soothes my nerves after a hard day at work. She’s a ravishingly young woman, just a few years older than myself at twenty-eight. Long, dark brown hair and a figure anyone would want to touch, explore, caress. But she only allows a select few to do such things. It’s clear to me that when she hugs me at her door that I’m just one of those lucky few.
“Sorry,” I begin finding it hard to look into Her eyes. “For scheduling a session on such short notice.”
“Nonsense.” My Goddess replies with a smile that would melt away any bad days accumulation of negative thoughts. “I was free tonight anyway. Come on in.”
She leads the way inside of her home. A nice single storey cozy place by the beach with a basement to die for. At least in my opinion. Mostly She doesn’t even allow people up through the top floor of Her home as it really represents her more softer side, the casual side that shows that from time to time She likes to put her feet up. On a cushion. Again, I’m of the lucky few with Her. I hang up my coat as She turns, a wild breath of glowing fire of excitement in her eyes as she awaits the unveiling. With an audience, a tinge of pink washes over my cheeks as I slowly pull the scarf and my Goddess takes the expression of nearly having an orgasm when She sees the collar around my neck. Her collar around my neck. She can’t help but smile as She steps closer touching a few fingers along the stiff leather. I lift up my chin to allow her touch enjoying the sight of Her smile.
“Did anyone know?” She asks, Her fingers still resting on the giant O ring at the front of my status of being owned.
“No. I wore my scarf all day. I only keep to colours that will only help conceal it anyway.”
“I see.” She says curious now about something else. Her hand slides from my collar down the front of my shirt and to the top of my skirt. I step back from her touch as it tickles in too good a way for me to take. “Not wearing your belt?”
“I didn’t know I was coming to see you, my Goddess.” I offer a sheepish little smile in hopes that She’ll “forgive” me. I know how much She likes it when I wear as much bondage gear as I can underneath my clothes all day at work before seeing Her. It lets Her know how much I’ve been thinking of Her. I enjoy it too. The feel of the hard leather pressed against my crotch whenever I sit down at my computer. Hurrying through my apartment trying to find my shoes with its thickness pushing against my thighs. So normal yet so bizarre. It’s getting to the point where I’m considering wearing it on days that I’m not even seeing my Goddess. Just for the feel.
“So…are you certain you–”
“This isn’t for that, Goddess.” I found myself interrupting. In fact, it actually caught Her off guard for a second or two. I was forced to take a step away from Her and bow my head gently as a means of apology. But She, my Goddess, only smiled as She reached out a bare hand to pat my curls a few times. It wasn’t too often that I ever felt Her bare hand on me in any way. Usually it’s rubber or latex or sometimes even clothe. This time it was me who was taken aback.
“Is it her again then?” She knew. Well, of course she knew. We talked. A lot. It wasn’t uncommon that we would finish a session early just to come upstairs and have a cup of tea by her fireplace. I would sit on the floor by Her feet and she would gently stroke my hair. It was calming to know that even through all of the whippings and verbal humiliations that we could still do that. It was love, but it wasn’t the kind of love I had with You. I loved my Goddess, I still love my Goddess, but it was more a love where I could confide in Her well beyond what Her other clients would.
“It is, Goddess. I saw her again today and I couldn’t get her out of my head. I just wanted her to notice me, to smile as she usually does.”
“And?” Ooo, my Goddess was a devious sort. She knew just what went on in my brain when I had such lingering wants. My cheeks, which by then were still a light pink turned bright red as I turned away from Her for a moment. I looked to the floor until I felt Her fingers resting down beneath my chin bringing my head around. Her smile had faded a bit, a look of concern in its place. “And?”
“And…” I began knowing I couldn’t escape what She wanted, but She at least gave me the method of telling her. I lifted up my skirt to show her my crusted panties. I had ran into the bathroom shortly after texting my Goddess for some relief but was at least of sound mind to not bring the possibility that the smell of cum on my fingers would draw anyones attention. Not that the smell of cum on the inside of my panties was any better.
She only clicked Her tongue and took a step back getting herself into dominatrix mode. She held out Her hand and snapped her fingers a couple times. With a sigh, I slowly began to slip my panties down and stepped out of them kicking my shoes off at the same time as I knew what was going to happen when I gave the panties to Her.
“Open.” She ordered and I stood there obeying the command by opening up my mouth. She balled up the panties and stuffed them in gently making certain no part of them hung out over my lips. She took a moment to admire the sight then with a finger She gestured me to follow. The night was certainly just beginning, I thought to myself.
Within moments I was nude in the basement, save the collar snug around my neck, the glasses on my face, and the panties still balled up in my mouth. I stood shivering watching over as my Goddess prepared what would be a very pleasant evening. I didn’t turn my head though out of fear that She might catch me and whip me right then and there starting things far too soon. I wanted to wait as I enjoyed the wait. I knew She was also glancing over at me, making little disapproving tchs about my figure.
When I’m at work I can very easily disguise my figure under my skirt and blouse top combo. Most people look at me and assume I’ve the hip curves, at least, of one of those runway models. That’s mostly just due to the chastity belt I wear most days tightening up my waist. Now I have something of a plump figure. Again, nothing that would be overly noticeable. But certainly enough to see when naked as I am now. I used to be skinny, but hearing my Goddess praise my body was a bit much so as a joke against Her I purposefully gained a few pounds. It wasn’t easy, but Her expression when I first showed her was well worth it. My breasts are somewhere in between the small and medium setting. Big enough to get a handful but not too big that anything more can be done with them afterward. Plus they’re a little on the pointed side. I wish they weren’t. My Goddess loves them too much that way. She calls them my “Pointer Sisters”. It really shows Her age, I know, but I love Her for it. And she knows I love the disapproving noises. So we get along rather well.
“Sasha,” She began drawing my attention toward her. Although I quickly turned away and faced the front licking my lips.
“Mm?” I answered back obediently through the panties in my mouth.
“On the table, spread as a star facing up.” She commanded softly, Her attention still on the plans she had laid out in front of her. My Goddess is a very…perky individual when it comes to sessions. Everything she buys for her dungeon she creates a card for. Every new client is allowed to go through them and select out the things they won’t like to do. Then She shuffles and draws out a set number. I find it nice as I never really know what comes next. She could have me dance around in a furry outfit one minute then fucking me up the ass with her ribbed dildo the next.
I walk over toward the table and crawl up on top of it slowly purposefully showing Her my moist pussy, just hoping that one of the cards she pulled out was indeed the ribbed dildo. I turned and laid on the table, stretching out my arms and legs toward the corner as She came over and began shackling me in place. First my ankles followed by a few calming strokes through my hair and then my ankles complete with a quick, very teasing tickle. Just to remind me I was stuck down where I was. I rested my head back, my tongue pressing against the panties as She went to her wall resting a hand over her chin and tapping her jaw. She drew a random whipping card. Or she knew the one she needed and just wanted to tease me further by making me wait. I moaned for Her to hurry and She just laughed grabbing a long handled flogger. She returned up to me and smiled gripping a small portion of my panties and tugging them out of my mouth.
“Count off.” She ordered with a smile as I meekly nodded my head readying myself for the first shot. It came without warning straight across my gut and I let out a long winded moan followed by a couple coughs.
“One…Goddess.”
“Good girl.” She said before coming down hard over my stomach again. My body wanted to curl up in a little ball on the table but my appendages her held semi-tightly in place. Loose enough that my Goddess could enjoy the show of my body squirming for some sense of freedom.
“Two…” No Goddess that time, I wanted to play it rough at the start and make Her snap my breasts with the next one. She did and I moaned pleasurably. “Sorry, Goddess.”
“Get back on track, Sasha.”
“Three, Goddess.” I whispered, looking up at Her through my glasses. My legs still squirmed through their bonds as She kept whipping me, my mouth essentially on auto pilot giving Her what She wanted to hear, always followed by Goddess. But although my body was there, my mind was trailing elsewhere. Wondering what You were doing right now. Were You just sitting down for dinner? Watching TV? Getting fucked hard by Your boyfriend? Girlfriend? What was running through Your mind while I was busy being whipped?
“That’s enough.” My Goddess’ voice snapped me back into reality. I looked up at her with a questioning glance as She placed the whip aside. “Your mind just isn’t in it today, Sasha.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, for one you’ve been staring at the ceiling for the longest time and two you repeated the number thirteen over five times now.” She laughed as she began opening up my shackles. “Maybe a punishment isn’t what you need right now, maybe you just need to talk it out.”
As I began rubbing my wrists I let out a groan for several reasons. One; I didn’t want this to stop. Two…well, I just didn’t want it to stop. But my groan wasn’t that of complete annoyance but a playful one as I sat up on the table and began nuzzling the side of my head against my Goddess’ arm. She only laughed and took me in Her arms stroking my hair softly. I sat there enjoying the sound of Her heartbeat as it pulsated through her breast and into my ear. I enjoyed these moments most of all.
“Can we talk now?” And…She knew it. She knew I couldn’t complain after such an intimate moment so I felt nearly forced to nod my head. My Goddess smiled as she hopped up on the table right alongside me looking more like a friend I would have lunch with at the mall than someone who knew how to get me off perfectly. For a few seconds I began to wonder just why I couldn’t meet Her outside of Her home. I certainly wasn’t embarrassed by being with Her.
“It’s just…she’s all I can think of, Go—” She interrupted, putting a finger up against my lips. I didn’t know if she was silencing me or wanted me to suck it. “Mm…”
“Katherine. We’re not sessioning right now, Sasha.”
I stared at her in disbelief. This was certainly a first as I’ve never even heard Her use her first name around me since we first met. Ever since then when I chose to call Her my Goddess that I had even heard real name spoken. I have to be honest here, She’s been inside of me so many times. Explored my body enough to make up a complete atlas, made me experience so many things sexually. I’ve tasted every shade of Her lipstick, I’ve eaten Her pussy so many times I could tell when She switched body washes. Yet this moment was the first time I had ever felt truly close to Her. My lashes fluttered and my cheeks burned.
“Sasha? You’re daydreaming again.” She said with a little giggle as I looked away for a moment to recapture my bearings. At that moment I felt her squeeze my hand gently. “Don’t be nervous, love, we’re just two friends talking now.”
Easy for her to say, She’s spent the last few years working Herself up as something to be worshipped and now dropping this bomb on me. I don’t know why I was getting upset, I guess because my complete image of Her was starting to shatter. I shouldn’t have built Her up so much in my mind. Luckily I didn’t take the road I know would’ve been paved by nothing but my emotions. I needed a friend and I needed someone to talk to who would understand so it just made sense that it should be Her. I just smiled and rested my head on Her shoulder looking down at our interlocking hands.
“She’s just perfect.” I began about You. “Everyone at work absolutely loves her. No…they adore her. She’s so young, so energetic, every day she’s smiling, every day she puts down dates, and that’s how it goes every day.”
“What do people say about her behind her back?” I look at Her as if wondering if she means what I would say behind her back. “Office gossip is a common practice. If she’s been putting down so many dates then surely someone has come up with their own excuse.”
I look away and bite my lip for a moment. “People…think she might be gay.”
My Goddess immediately laughed. “You say that as though they’re insinuating it’s a bad thing. If it’s her preference to be with another woman one shouldn’t say it out of spite.” I smile a little knowing already how stupid it is to even think it. “What about you? Do you think she might be gay?”
I didn’t know what to say. My throat went dry and my eyes once more looked up into Hers. Of course…it was a hope that You were. That’s how we could be together, after all. At least in the fantasies I had played out in my mind.
“I…” I hoped. “I…” I begged. “I…” I wanted it to be so more than anything I could imagine. I began to softly cry, tears strolling along my cheeks until my Goddess dabbed them with a finger. I wanted it to be so more than anything. Even if just to know that someday I could be with You. That’s all I ever wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment