Saturday 7 October 2017

Sparkle Ch. 001

***DISCLAIMER***
Over the past few years, I've used my blog as an outsource for material I've written while just studying the art of S&M unedited while at the same time developing fresh, more current takes on the lifestyle. This story is set to be a mixture of the two as I've thought the details up while I was younger, jotted down the notes, and always told myself when I had time I would write them into a fleshed out story. Well, this is definitely as good a time as any. So allow me to sync in with my younger self and present to you the most ambitious story the younger and older sides of my perverted self can produce. Just keep this in mind before you roll your eyes thinking “Oh, she's using that person again.” I was still an indoor girl by this point. Anyway, I'm beginning to ramble. Just enjoy. :)
Katalina Star
@NaughtyKatalina


“What am I doing here?” I found myself asking as I stop atop the highest hill of the ranch. I had just given my speech to inspire the troops and as they prepped I couldn't help but wonder just what was happening.

Years ago, the very notion of pony play, let alone bondage in general, was never even a flicker on my mind. Now, not only was I a ponygirl with ownership of a ranch that housed several other fillies like myself, but they were all looking up to me as though I held all the answers to what was going on and what was about to happen. What was going on was that we were just potentially setting up for our own little Armageddon. Lives were bound to be ruined and as I felt myself wanting to scream out, I just couldn't. Because this was all necessary for the freedom we strove for. Realizing that allowed me to breathe easier as I took a deep breath before feeling a presence beside my own.

“You okay?” My lover asks with a hint of concern. She held the same mixed feelings as my own that I could still tell through her own calm demeanor. Deep down she was worried because she knew I was worried. I just smile brushing off some stray dark hair from her cheeks.

“I'm fine, sweetie.” I reply with my best convincing tone that garners a smile from the petite framed woman. My confidence was all she was after and why should it come as a struggle to be confident? As we look down into the ranch we see everyone working, everyone believing. Well...almost everyone as Boom-Boom had found herself a butterfly to pounce after. I laughed and quickly heard my Holly laugh as well. Things were going to be that carefree for everyone, I told myself. That was the goal we all set.




Several years earlier...

I could remember the fear of that evening, the worst one I could recall my parents ever having. It was my sisters graduation and, unfortunately, the fear wasn't just a heightened case of uncertainty in how their little girl would do when she grew up. It was the fear that they would never see her again.

It was during a party she was having with friends the night of her ceremony. Unlike the others, she never came back so my parents stayed up all night talking with everyone they could think of. Police, friends, neighbors, there were a few times they were even screaming at my sisters friends as if they had something to do with their daughters disappearance. An investigation took place on all parties involved but my sisters friends were all found innocent of any wrong doing. Like any parents would, mine never gave up despite the freezing cold leads. Though it was during all this I found out that the same thing had happened to my grandmother, a woman I had never gotten to know. I had been told she died young but my mother confessed that her grandparents went through the same thing when their daughter disappeared the night of her graduation. So they kept searching and I went on best I could without an older sister around.

Eventually, the days got closer to my own graduation as my friends all began talking about the nights festivities. Even though I was certain I could obtain my parents blessings to go out that night I knew that I shouldn't. My friends all understood and after graduation I went home and stayed there. I texted with my friends until it became clear that they just couldn't work their phone anymore but, before all that, we were able to make plans to meet up over the weekend. That was the last they would hear from me for at least another year. My parents, on the other hand, their last time seeing me was to task me with taking out the garbage.

It was by the can aside the house that I felt it, that foul smelling moist clothe pressed to my mouth as I screamed into it. Big mistake as not only did the clothe muffle my cries but it meant I'd have to take a deep breath inhaling even more of the disgusting fumes. My vision quickly blurred as my eyes soon fluttered and I could feel the entirety of my weight being dropped into a massive pair of arms. Then...I was gone. Literally in both senses.



I had no idea how long I was out, just that it was dark where I was taken and my body felt sore all over. It may have been the cramped space I was left in or the shackles around my wrists that cut into my flesh. My body also felt cold as I soon realized I had been stripped bare save for a few tightening experiences such as the restraints over my wrists, ankles, and neck. There was no chain connected to my wrist shackles or collar, so I turned over onto my butt and began working on the restraints at my feet. Every so often I tried to look around, get a good sense of my surroundings before feeling a low ache in my jaw. I feel around my cheek touching a thick leather strap that ran in behind my head where a small padlock was keeping the two together. At the front, and in my mouth, was a large ball keeping me silent. It would have to come out later, I told myself, as I tried to focus on the chains at my feet.

When I hear a pair of footsteps outside the door that was just inches from my back, I stop and listen. Were they here for me? No, they passed by. But not too far from my tiny room. There was something odd, however, about the sound of footsteps from one of them. Almost like coconuts hitting the concrete floor before I heard the sounds of creaking as another door was closed. There was then just the one set of footsteps going back the way they had come before exiting out the structure. I paused and waited, listening for anymore sounds. When I heard nothing, I quickly resumes my struggles in trying to figure out my locks so I could break free.

When my sister was taken and I had heard of my grandmother, I took an interest in such escape feats. I figured in case something like this were to happen to me I would at least have some knowledge in how to break free. My parents were mortified when they found out during one of my escape sessions, they thought I was going down a different route. But when I explained they understood, albeit with a great deal of hesitance. As much as they didn't want to admit it, I was certainly set up as a potential target down the road so they allowed me to continue. In fact, they would even assist in buying me books or taking me to lectures performed by people who themselves escaped captivity. The line was quickly drawn when I wanted to run a few mock tests however. It didn't matter though as things were all paying off here as I was able to detach the chains from the ankle restraints. All I needed now was to figure just how far from home I was.

I gently push my door open and look around seeing nothing but equally closed doors along the wall, each placed so close together that it appeared no room was bigger than my own. I couldn't fathom what was going on here as I begin to creep out from my own room gripping the chains to my wrist restraints tightly as to not let them rattle about.

I continue to walk for what looked to be the main entrance of the structure still looking over some of the doors wondering if other people were inside. I knew there had to be at least one, and it felt bad leaving them all behind, but as soon as I could I'd be making a call to the police who would definitely make certain they'd get out from here. As I got closer to the exit, I realized there were some doors with words resting over them like plaques. “Rainbow”, “Chastity”, all others I couldn't make out at the time as I continue for the doors sticking my head out one. I'm spotted instantly and the man calls out to a few others. I push against the door finding it chained but I can still squeeze through underneath as I start running toward what looks to be a driveway.

When I'm close enough to be running along it, I turn hoping it is what I think it is knowing that if it was indeed a driveway it'd take me to a road and from there safety. I could hear the men still giving chase toward me. No one was shooting, which was good, but it only meant how they wanted me alive for whatever I was meant for when I was shackled in that small room. The small road seems to crescent up a hill and that's when I hear the sound of galloping behind me. Horses? I don't turn back, I just keep running keeping my arms together in front of me ignoring the pain of the chain as it whips me against the ribs. I'm just at the top when...I stop. The road, it just seems to go on forever and with no forest to dart inside of close by I drop to my knees giving up.

The galloping comes to a stop next to me and I look over stunned when I see a woman standing there in the moonlight. I tell myself I don't see what I actually see, a woman strapped to a chariot, bit gag in her mouth with reins running along her bald head. Her torso was naked like my own while she wore what looked to be hooves over her feet. I'd get a better look at her from behind though as I feel a line clipped to my collar and I'm brought to my feet with the other end attached to the chariot. I follow where my lead takes me, obedient for now, back to the confines I know I should be memorizing but I feel myself becoming hypnotized by the woman's swishing tail as she high steps me into my new life.


No comments:

Post a Comment