Monday 2 January 2017

Holidays and stories

Hello, everyone! This is just an announcement blog of sorts, mainly because it's too long to just tweet. So first off; holidays were an incredible affair. First there was Christmas with Zoey, Makayla, Emelie, and myself. Emelie has been a late addition, working as Zoey's personal and on stage assistant, but she's been an absolute delight around the house. Yes, I will admit, when I do look at her I do see...certain additions to her wardrobe as well as a few things I wouldn't mind seeing off. But I do the same with practically everyone I meet. I'm sorry, it's just something I go through with the hobby of mine. I'm sure other people can agree that they go through the same thing wondering if and how their hobbies can attract other individuals. Those who share cosplay images or pet stories or anything of the sort...I just tend to feel the same way with my bondage. It doesn't mean I'm going to step forward with it nor nudge the poor dear into it. If she's curious she'll come to me. Except...oh dear, I may have frightened her off with this. If you're reading this still, love, I promise I won't overstep any sort of bounds with you. :)

So that was Christmas. Lol The family one at least as Zoey and I held our own in the Dungeon. Surprisingly it was her idea for such a treat. We had gifts under a different sort of tree and played with our new toys. Honestly, I love how she's grown since we met early last year.

Afterward, we were off to Stacy and Jen's for their party on the 26th. It was an incredible time and I hope I've left enough hints with those I wouldn't mind having come down here in Malibu...not just for the visit. ;)

Then it was off to a nice ski weekend trip over the New Years. Zoey had rented us a cabin, including Emelie and Makayla of course, and we had such a terrific time! Mind you, I walked a little more with my ski's then I perhaps should have but there are some things we're good at and others...we're just terrible in even attempting. Lol

So that was our holiday. Vague, but I know people don't read these blogs for the details of turning myself into a snow-woman or how Makayla was playing with Stacy and Jen's little ones. No, I'm sure you primarily come for the stories and that's what this announcement is all about. Over the next few months, right up until our wedding on March 31st, I'll be posting up a few stories written up by either myself or my fiance, Zoey. They chronicle moments of our relationship from our first real meeting, to Zoey's first session, to when I first realized I was becoming more than just a kinky escape for the young woman and that I too was developing deeper feelings for her. Trust me, with that last one in story format you'll realize why I had so much time to think. These stories will begin...at some point. The stories might not be in exact chronological order, there's still a few I wouldn't mind writing up and we'll see what Zoey comes up with. But we'll still have fun with them. Hopefully, you will too. :)

Also, I notice I'm starting to accumulate questions again, I am so bad at answering them lol, I'll be doing my absolute best to address them by the weeks end. So feel free to add in to them. :)

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment