Monday 24 August 2015

Kat's first personally made event

***DISCLAIMER***
This will be a bit of a short blog, I didn't give myself a lot of time to fully think this one out. This entire blog will be about my event. Yes, it happened and it all went without a hitch! That said I'll be detailing it through how my slaves and submissives performed. As I stated before I wasn't interested in competing EXCEPT for in the pony races. I made certain that all other incoming competitors would know that and I let them have as much time on the course as possible. Though at the same time I promised that any cash prize I won would be a charity donation. That said, let's get right into it! Well, first actually, I need to point out that all of these ladies are pets who have given permission for their names and general happenings to be mentioned. :)


Claire
She didn't compete so much as she managed to vendor section and thus she's more than deserved her spot in the sun here. She was in her piggy gear, which was cute, and...was away from her stand a lot, which wasn't so cute. At one point I actually waited and found her coming back with a glazed expression from the forest with a couple. They went their way and Claire came to her stand, where I was, right into a smacked bottom. She wasn't allowed pants or panties the rest of the day because I wanted everyone to see what had been done as every hour I would return and redden it a little more. Though, in the long run, I don't think it much mattered. All it did was make it easier for her own clients to get inside her in some form. Personally I blame her new friend who has upped her sexual prowess as of late. I'll be sure to whip her the next chance I get.

One thing I've been meaning to say about Claire, as I always forget to do so, is that Claire is someone who has repeatedly turned down the role of submissive. Honestly. Even during the event I offered it to her for her work but she feels it's more fun being a slave. So I honour her requests while at the same time reminding her how proud I am in her efforts by offering the slight change.


Holly & Ariel
If this were any other event I would see Holly running an obstacle course and Ariel at my side the entire time. But this was my show and I wanted something...a little different. Different not just for me, but for most everyone else. As I said in my event set up blog, one of the attractions I wanted was a session floor in which a dominant can showcase their abilities and the trust their slaves have in them with a public showing. This is exactly what those two did. I did contemplate doing one myself but I figured they would have a much greater time doing it together. What was odd about it is that while Holly is a submissive, Ariel is still a slave yet it was her who was acting out the role of dominant. She's actually been working at it a lot lately and I've been taking her with me to the odd client who I'm familiar enough with that would allow to be trained on. Ariel's personal favourite instrument of torture is the whip. Whether it be a simple bullwhip or flogger, she's quite fond of them. So that's what their session was all about, whipping. I daresay Holly enjoyed herself just as much as Ariel as I later found the two cuddled up close in the stable later that day. I let them rest.


Shadow
She's in no way my pet but...she was there. Luckily she didn't embarrass me in any way. That's all I'll say about my sister.


Katie & Moonflow
The pony races, as I said before this was the only event I couldn't let happen without entering into it. I had to! They were pony races! Did I win? No. But I still gave to the charity figuring I had promised them a donation if I had. It just felt wrong to let them lose with me. Katie took fourth and Moonflow came in a close fifth. That was certainly fine with me especially considering how afraid I was that once back in the competitive spirit Moonflow would fall back into her cheating ways. She didn't, and I think most of it though had to do with Katie keeping pace. Until the last stretch where I believe Katie's ego got the better of her. So I was proud of both of my girls.


At this point I was ready to draw into a close and just observe everything else. But...fate had other ideas and I was hit with a a surprise return I never thought would happen.


Pet
Before I begin with this I just need to thank Pet's friend. I'm not certain if it's alright to mention her name on such a blog but I'm hoping that she knows who she is and that your long standing efforts did pay off as Pet's first words to me was that she came because of you. So thank you. :)

For those that don't know, Pet was recently set free from her Huntress marking this as the first time she's been fully free since she first came to me. She would say since long before but I know the truth. She does too, she just likes to lie, as I'm sure a few of you have come to find out. That said, no, I did not suggest that she return to her post. For one I felt it would be unfair to Katie whom had only just been given the task as my new primary and for another Pet's fiance, I'm sure, would have none of it. HOWEVER, Pet did say that she was intrigued with the idea of becoming a client. So that's it! Pet is back into my life, though not nearly as full time as she had once been. BUT we're talking now so I'm happy about that. So again, thank you to Pet's friend who helped make this happen and never giving up on her. :)


That's it! I know it was a slow run down of the event, I didn't cover any of the things I did or people I met personally but like I said I haven't had time to fully digest all that's happened. It was a rush and there were certainly a lot of smiles and moans and would I do it again? Of course!


Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment