Friday 17 November 2017

Sparkle 002



I was woken up the next morning quite abruptly by the feeling of cold water splashing down on my face. I open my eyes and sputter some out and look up feeling the weight of my metal restraints. The things I thought I wouldn't even be capable of sleeping in and yet now already felt a part of me. At least for the first few seconds as I soon begin to resent their presence just as much as the two men standing above me wearing their own sick, perverted smiles as they gaze hungrily upon my naked form.

“You want breakfast?” One of them asks stroking a hand down along the front of his pants. I turn away in disgust as he reaches down grabbing hold of my hair. I scream out but it only allows him to stuff some metal ring in my mouth. Unable to remove it, he locks it in behind my head over my hair and begins to work away at his trousers. “Gotta get fed.”

I notice the other man holding tightly to a whip looking like he was getting ready for quite the show until I feel a hand press firmly at the back of my head. I instinctively struggle back and that appears to anger the man some who spits down on my face and grabs hold of the whip from his friend. The next thing I feel is the hard lashing across my back as I cry out through the gag before feeling it again along my arm this time. I'm certain I've been cut open but I dare not look. The man is yelling insults, questioning my sexuality even as his friend just stands there and watches laughing to himself over it all. Then the man's voice becomes even more angry as he brings the whip one more time and I flinch. When I open my eyes I see that his wrist has been gripped from a woman standing in behind them.

“That's enough.” She orders. The woman looked angry, but even in her anger I could see her beauty. Her hair was a multitude of colors, all bright and vibrant making her head look like a rainbow that stretched down to the tip of her pony tail. She wasn't wearing much. Just a length of bright clothe running down the front of her belt with a series of leather straps connected from the same belt up to her collar. I assumed she was here for reasons like myself, but these men actually seemed to listen. She also wore a black unbuttoned shirt with a rainbow design running along the middle of it. She looked down at me and smiled a little before turning to walk away. On her back was a colorful unicorn while a bright tail seemed to be poking out from behind the shirt. It was mesmerizing to watch the colors sway as I was soon brought from the trance by the men muttering to one another.

“Goddamn filly, thinks just cause she's the favorite she can push her weight around.” The breakfast man says spitting down to the ground as the two look back at me. I can still feel their intent on hitting me and this feeling seems to pay off as I'm able to dodge out from their next attempt. Unfortunately, I forget about the snap back and it strikes me just below the armpit as I cry out again through the ring in my mouth.

Afterward, my wrists shackles are clipped together and the chains removed as I'm stood up and freed of the chains on my ankle restraints and collar. I don't run this time, not with the two of them blocking my path and who knows what else on the outside. So I give them their fun as they clip a leash to the front of my collar and lead me out, still gagged with the metal ring in my mouth.



After a lengthy walk along the land, where I spent most of it trying to spot out the rainbow colored girl (I didn't, just a bunch of men like the ones leading me around) I'm stopped by a barn with a circle trail beaten into the ground around a tall pole. Near the top of the pole was another one pushed out horizontally with some weights added to one end and a few straps at the other. I was a little nervous over what this was about but calmed down some when I noticed a woman in a black skirtsuit come out from the barn. Not so much when I noticed she carried with her a riding crop.

“My name is of no importance to you, it's something you won't be using anyway.” Her voice was rich with a thick Russian accent as she strode along toward me keeping the riding crop well in view of me. With it, I knew who was in charge here as the men didn't say anything. “Your Master expects you to become a perfect filly by years end, which isn't that far off.”

I instinctively go to ask about the term “filly” but all that comes out is a low grunt and all I get in return is a hard strike in the thigh with the crop. My body reacts turning away until I feel the leash being tugged forward forcing me to face this woman again.

“You will not speak unless told. Introductions are over, get her ready.” She instructs to the men who pull me along toward the straps hanging down from the pole.

My wrist shackles are unlocked from one another but before I even notice that they're clipped right back together again in behind my back as the straps are brought down. One acts as a belt serving as a connecting point for a few others while a couple others hold sharp clamps that are clipped down to my nipples. I moan out through the gag taking another swift shot from the crop, this time along my backside as I step forward a few times. Then I feel the straps rising up and my breasts being pulled along with them. I look over and notice the other man adding more weights to the other end until I'm lifted up to my tip toes. I continues to groan as the woman comes along in front of me gesturing for the men to leave. Indeed they weren't needed, I was completely at this woman's mercy. The problem was she didn't exactly seem to have any.

“The filly's basic skill is the trot. You will learn this as you march the circle and not be given a break until you have made it around this circle without faltering once. To start, bring up your knee.”

She orders and I hesitantly obey. I'm afraid I might fall off balance but, to my surprise, the straps appear to keep me upright for the most part as I tentatively bring up my knee for her to quickly judge. She grabs my knee and jerks it about some until she finds it in the position she wants then grabs my ankle as I really begin to lose balance. But she manages to take hold of the straps keeping me up and steadies my posture before stepping back tapping beneath my chin with her crop.

“This,” She begins, “Is a high step pose. Your thigh parallel with the ground, shin straight with your toes pointed straight to the ground. Your other leg perfectly in line with your back and your chin up. You will march like this bringing your other leg up in equal positioning off your next step. Do you understand?”

I nod my head and give a little “uh-huh” through my gag feeling the saliva bubble up out of my mouth. I then feel the riding crop smack against my hind quarters signalling me to move forward. After I press my foot down and bring up the other I feel a sharp pain along the side of my leg as she whips me against the knee.

“Up. Up! Higher!” She commands and I do as told bringing my knee up trying to remember about my foot. However, this distracts me from my back as I take a shot there. “Straight!” She again shouts as I correct my posture to her liking and try for another step. I get another hit off the knee as she comes in and grabs it lifting it up. “To your hip.”

I nod again before she taps her fingers beneath my chin informing me to lift it back up. Everything seemed so easy when I was first explained the details but it was a lot harder in practice. I'm sure, if I ever felt some need, I could have accomplished this in my room back home but given there was a scary woman with a whip and I was still confused over what was all going on...I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't perform right. I even wanted to if just to get the break. But I could never make it the full way around the pole without teetering or making some sort of incorrect posture with my body.

To be honest, around the time I forgot the time I was beginning to resent the woman more than fear her. She was asking too much of someone who wasn't even sure of what they were doing. But maybe that was the point. The women I did see here, aside from this trainer, were all treated the same way I was. Like animals. Perhaps in the minds of those who ran this establishment that's all we were, animals to be trained. Dumb animals who only ever understood the strike of a whip and the heightened shout of commands in short sentences. I began to wonder that if that were the case then what was the overall goal of our training? Why was this woman so intent on getting me perfect right away?

“Stop. Time to eat. Despite that you don't deserve it.”

The woman says as I come to a halt and I look up to see the sun high above me in the sky. Have I really been walking around this long? My body aches and I hope that I can at the very least get these straps removed but all she does is remove the ring gag from my numbed mouth. I work my tongue around my lips and flex out my jaw but nothing works to moisten or remove the pain as I swallow and look over as a pile of hay is dropped down in front of me.

“Eat.” She commands as I look down at it and shake my head. She storms in grabbing me by the head and pulls it down causing the straps to pull up the weights including the ones attached at my nipples. I shriek out but I only hear her tell me once more to eat.

“I...I can't!”

“Like a giraffe. Spread those legs and lean down.”

That's what I didn't want to do but it wasn't going to get any easier if I didn't. So I did as I was commanded and spread my legs wide and pulled my body down groaning loudly as I brought the weights along with me. I stuck out my tongue and just began to taste the empty texture of the hay when I felt something penetrate in behind me. I looked back and saw a glimpse of the woman with her pants opened up and a harness underneath. What she had pushed in me was long, hard, and cold like steel. Something that not only hurt like hell but stole something precious. I screamed out from the pain bringing my head up begging her to stop. She just grabbed hold of my head and pushed it back down again as she began to thrust. I whimpered as I began to lick at the hay into my mouth wishing she would just finish and leave me be.



As if by some cruel fate, I was left out by the pole attached with the straps on my tiptoes the entirety of the night. They didn't care, of course they didn't. If I died as a result of this then they'd probably just find someone else. I was a piece of meat to them. My trainer slept comfortably on a blanket overtop of some hay, my breakfast no doubt, and all I could do was wonder what sort of dreams a monster like that could be having. Probably ones where she was still whipping me to her own perverse delight.

Though, as I stood there, I couldn't help but notice the same woman from earlier walking, no, prancing about the field in the same manner of which I had been taught today. Her knees lifted high and her steps were graceful, she was beautiful in the moonlight as she stepped. However, what struck me most about what she was doing was that there wasn't anyone around. No guards to watch her, no trainers to whip her. She was free to roam, free to stride, free to leave. Why didn't she?

My mind began to race with possible scenarios, one came from my thoughts earlier. That they had beaten her to such a point where freedom just didn't appeal to her anymore. That she was made to think this was her home. Like an animal. But with how she saved me earlier from the whip, the way she looked at the two men and then myself. There was another reason. But it wasn't one that I thought should interest me. Instead, my mind began working on a plan. If escape like this wasn't an option, then perhaps escape like that was. If I could be what they wanted me to be then I could earn their trust to do the things this woman was doing. Only...hop the fence and run. My plan was set. I would behave.



I wake up letting out a shrill scream as I feel an intense heat to my left cheek. The pain doesn't subside even as my lungs empty and when it finally lessens, I look over and see the woman standing there with a branding iron smiling at my face. Not to my eyes, but to her work. She had marked me, she had marked my cheek. I could still feel the painful sensation in my flesh as she smacked me across the side of the leg with the iron.

“March!” She ordered as I obediently began to walk feeling the crop next to remind me how I was supposed to be walking. In that moment my plan was given an alteration; earn their trust then escape. Somewhere in there I was going to flat out murder this bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment