Tuesday 12 January 2016

Claire pt 3. Making my first slave

***DISCLAIMER***
The final chapter of the Claire's a bitch saga rests now in front of you. For those that have read my Live Ins part 1 blog then you already know this story. Well, a part of it. Therefore I'll be skimming through those details. Especially since I'm sure it's the after party you've all been waiting for anyway. No dreams, no wishes, it's time to enjoy the real thing, pets. But first, if there's anyone interested in knowing about another of my slaves or submissives, feel free to let me know and I'll give them this similar treatment. :) Or perhaps you just want me to work them over and have me tell you all the kinky details. Lol

Anyway, I'm going to add this here. The following session DOES NOT define how I generally go about them. There's a lot, well, a TON of talking before hand where we can get a feel for one another. Where I can figure out your kinks and work from there all the while filling you in on my safety details. I keep saying this over and over but the sessions that are always the quickest are always the ones where my clients just want to rush into things. This is as much for your own enjoyment than it is mine. However, once the talking ends THEN the kinky fun begins and we'll make it last as long as you like. :)

Katalina Star


The next morning after having cleaned myself up, I decided it was time to finally get a good look at my surroundings and try and forget everything that had happened. All the protests, the phone calls both annoying and...confusing, everything. I decided to take Pet with me because, like me, she too was forced into a cooped up position inside the house and I felt sorry for her. Therefore, after dressing her up in some white full body latex with a black and white mask, I took her outside. Myself, I took it easy just going with some jeans and a simple purple top with some nice frills. I wasn't a dominatrix that day, I was just me. Except...with my gimp slave. Lol

I decided that it was also time to let myself become known to the city I would be living in and opted to take our walk downtown. At the same time I figured I could also look for a sex shop, a sign that I wasn't a complete outcast in this city. People had heard about me already so aside from the few stares Pet earned, I was relatively left alone. I found that unless someone wants to do something about it no one confronts someone like myself. That was fine as it made the walk that much more enjoyable for me. :)

Eventually we came to the back side of the downtown area. Still populated but with the smaller chain stores. The stores that basically circle around the central shopping area. It was a lot quieter and I found myself more at home here. It was along one of these streets that I saw it. Tucked in behind a used book store off a smaller street was unmistakably a sex shop. A sex shop with the title “Claire's”. I stared at the sign for a moment remembering the phone call I had received a few hours earlier trying to count the number of coincidences about this in my head but ultimately shook it and just started my approach. Claire's a common name and someone like her couldn't possibly...

Then the giggles. Unmistakably her own. I could hear her tone in them mixed in with a couple others from around the side of the store. Moans followed and I was left both curious and uncertain. Curious to see uncertain if I should. But it soon didn't matter as two people left out from around the corner of the alley adjusting their clothes laughing to one another. A few moments later Claire came out, the very same Claire who had been tormenting me. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and paused when she saw me. Then just froze completely when she recognized me. I smiled enjoying that look in her eyes. I turned my attention to the sotre on my right still seeing her in the reflection of the window, the window with a few bits of lingerie on full display. I looked back at her and pointed to the door.

Yours?” I asked, by now knowing the answer. She nodded very slowly and I laughed before taking a step back clearing a path. “Inside.”

My tone was dominant, just enough to let her know what was going on. She didn't fight or struggle, she didn't say anything or hesitate her movements. She simply sunk her head down and obeyed my command walking inside the store. As she passed me by I could see an impish smile on her face before going inside. I shook my head and followed her in locking the door behind myself and Pet.

The inside of the store was quite comforting. I don't mean fireplace on a cold day comforting, I mean like it was a second home for me. I let go of Pet's leash to let her wander, knowing she would just find a quiet corner and kneel down waiting while explored. The music she had was deafening, heavy metal tracks from bands I held no recollection toward. Mostly because I didn't listen to that sort of music and a part because I couldn't understand what they were all screaming about. I assume Claire knew if she played it like this. It made it difficult to talk to her from afar but I think that's what she wanted, a nice reason to get intimate with the customers. To discover their kinks. I started liking Claire a lot more when I realized that.

She stood behind her counter watching me, doing something with herself beyond my line of vision. Se bite her lower lip enjoying the sight of a true dominatrix making her way through the various toys. Not some couple looking to spice things up with some blindfolds and dice, someone who immediately went to the floggers and the paddles. There were some really cute ones and at the time I was way into leaving perfectly formed imprints on a clients bottom. So the heart shaped, the thorn designed, and any flogger with an indented image caught my eye. I grabbed one with three stars cut into it and smiled figuring I wanted this justice to be as poetic as possible. With the wooden paddle in hand I looked over toward Claire.

I want your backside bare and in the air.” I immediately regretted saying that as soon as it got out. Not just because I was sounding perhaps a little too forceful for someone who could have been a timid little girl, I still wasn't completely certain of Claire's game, but because it sounded so gimmicky! A rhyme? Really? Inside my head I could feel a pair of rolling eyes but Claire bought into it. If anything she was intrigued further as she sauntered her way around the counter looking toward me as she inched her red pants down giving her backside a little wiggle. I enjoyed the added flair so much that I nearly lost control. I needed to remind her that I was in control here.

Just pull them down.” I said adding in a little sigh of some annoyance. I just played it out to be honest, as I had a feeling Claire wasn't going to be turned off by it. She simply shrugged her shoulders and slid her pants down in front of me bunching them up around her ankles before stepping out of them. She took a moment to fix her hair in behind her ears and dipped down to her hands and knees looking up at me a moment. I simply planted the paddle atop her head and gave it a little pressure. Just a bit, I wasn't in any hurry to get things started and I could tell she had the entirety of what remained in the day to play my games.

She grinned as she planted her chin down to the floor by my feet staring at them. At first I thought but then I heard the sound of uncomfortable rustling coming from behind me. I turned and saw Pet shifting in her spot and then Claire spoke up. “Doesn't she ever take that off?” I looked down at Claire and gave her bottom a firm smack with the paddle's tip. There was a tiny squeak that followed as Claire looked up at me to see me shaking my head. At that time Pet was considered off limits, even toward those who striked a certain fancy for her. At least until one night inside of a hotel. Madam, if you're reading this, I do thank you for the path you started Pet on. However, at this time Pet was still shy over the outside world and just wanted to remain a background fixture to my life.

That's not for you to play with.” I told her before giving her another sharp smack on the ass. She moaned and then giggled as I began looking around, particularly in behind the counter where she had a series of posters and tickets as well as underwear, feminine, pinned up on the wall. There was certainly a story there and normally I would avoid such things, especially at the start of a session, but here I couldn't help it. I had known Claire...long enough I reckoned so it just came out. “Concert girl?”

Slut.”

Beg your pardon?” I stepped back really ready to let her have it on that one. But the way she looked at me was disappointment over my actions. She came up to her knees and rested her hands down against her thighs.

Not you, ma'am. Me.” She turned without my ordering and went back into position sticking her ass up at me for the paddle. From this side I could certainly see everything and inside of it as well. Little to no shame here as I figured she wanted now to be spanked while coming face to face with who she was. It hardly felt like a punishment though since she wasn't exactly upset with it, but I obliged her. Whether I was venting out my frustrations or not, I was still spanking her. She loved it and I could tell quickly how free range this filly was. Sorry, had to reference in my ponygirls somehow. :P

What are you doing?” I asked as I brought the paddle up between her legs to smack at her hand. She was starting to finger herself and while I typically don't mind it, I was already giving this girl a lot of leeway here with her positioning and even allowing her to speak. Though they were answers to my questions, still! Part of my mindset there was still to make this bitch suffer for the agony she caused me.

Um...sorry?” She replied as she brought her hand down giving her fingers a little lick.

Perhaps you can try that again a little more believably. Turn around. Come on, turn.” I was entering full dominatrix mode and for that I needed my assistant. I turned toward Pet and noticed a foot stool not too far away from her. “Pet, bring me the foot stool.” Pet obeyed coming to life as she went over to retrieve it. Meanwhile, I turned my focus down on Claire forcing her head up with the tip of my paddle beneath her chin. “Let's get some ground rules going, bitch.” I may have been pushing it but damnit, this is how I wanted it. Not tiptoeing around the deep end but diving straight into it. If Claire couldn't handle it then I would leave a little upset with myself, but still glad I made the attempt. If she went with it...

Pet came in with the foot stool and I told her silently to rest it down behind me. She did then stood off to the side knowing I would be needing her again soon. For now, it was back to Claire who already started looking excited. “First, I'm not “ma'am” and you will not be speaking as freely as you have been. You won't even move without first hearing it from me. I am your Mistress and you are my pathetic little pain slut whose sole purpose is to be there when I crack my whip down. Do I make myself clear?”

Claire choked a little as she lowered her head, or tried as I simply pushed it back up with the paddle. I gave her a look asking the question again and this time she nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

Better. But not entirely forgiven. Do you see my boots?” Claire tried to move her head but a little added pressure on the paddle but that effort to rest. “I didn't say to move, I asked if you could see them.”

Claire lowered her gaze and nodded again. “A bit of them, Mistress.”

A bit.” I repeated. “Well, you're going to see a lot more of them because quite frankly I find them to be filthy. Look at me. I want you to clean them. I want you to lick them clean.” I could tell this was Claire's first time being given this order, or really this was the first time she had even been put into this situation. But her eagerness certainly showed she was a dreamer.

Yes, Mistress.” She replied and so I let her go to it. I removed the paddle from beneath her chin and sat down on the foot rest watching Claire go to work. Her technique was sloppy at best, she was getting more saliva on my boots than anything. But this is what I wanted since the first time I saw her in LA. To have her in this position, her ass stuck up in the air and the sound of her tongue slobbering all along my boots. All I needed was some tea and a few candles and I could call this a relaxing morning. Unfortunately, she started up again. I'm sure she thought I couldn't see but I could certainly hear the growing sounds of her moaning. I gave her ass another smack with the paddle.

Take your fingers out from there.” I ordered. She only giggled as I knew I had just fallen into her trap for a quick smack. Annoying little bitch, but I knew because of that I'd like her.

Once she was finished with my boots, or I was done watching her lick them, I tapped her head with the paddle informing her to bring it up. “Take your top off.” She was quick about it, like she wanted it off this whole time. I had to tap her head once more just to tell her to slow down. She nodded and went a little slower with her motions as she pulled her t-shirt up over her head tossing it down to the side. Her bra was of a white lacy design, very simplistic, which surprised me. Given the glam in the differing styles of panties she had up on the wall...unless they all weren't hers.

She unclipped the bra and I began talking once more. “Piercings?”

Hm?” She paused her movements before looking back up at me.

I'm asking if you have any.”

Oh, yes, Mistress.”

Where?”

Well, I have some on my nipples and--”

Don't tell me. Show me.”

I sat back a little on the stool and watched as Claire removed her bra letting her breasts bounce freely. Nothing big, still natural, which I also enjoyed. I'm not a big fan of the girls who alter themselves. But now with them out she was able to point out the piercings she had. She only had one in at the moment but she informed me that both were pierced. She then showed me the side of her nose, which had a tiny red piercing. Then she drew her hair back and showed me her ears. Three on one side at the time and two on the other. Next she lied on her back, kicked her legs up, and spread her pussy open. I couldn't help but laugh and nod when I saw her clit ring. As she made her way back to her knees I continued with the questions.

Tattoos?”

None.”

Smoking?”

This one earned a bit of a confusing look before the answer came. “No, Mistress.”

Drugs?”

I don't take, Mistress.”

Drinking?”

Not since I was a teenager.” I could tell little wheels in her head were turning and she was on the verge of asking something, but then it finally hit her that I was interviewing her. Honestly, a woman like Claire is clearly a keeper for those with a heavy appetite and if she wasn't claimed then I wanted her. I stood up from the stool to look down at her.

No habits to distract you then. Claire, finish your shift. When you're done I expect you at my home. I'm sure you know where it is.” I said before giving the paddle back to her. “Bring this along too.” I headed toward Pet taking hold of her leash and headed for the door. Behind me I could hear Claire gathering up her clothes. I turned back and smiled. “I never said to get dressed.” She smiled at me and nodded her head.

Yes, Mistress.”

That afternoon I collared her, made her mine, and she's been with me ever since. This is a very cheap ending to the story, I know, but this is just all that happened. How we first met and how she came to be mine. As for her protester friends...


It was a rather long evening, I knew Claire had come over after closing her shop early. I mean she closed it for sex in the alley! So I'm sure she only kept it open just so she could work the cash nude as I had left her. When she arrived clothed again she told me that she was just shy to be wandering the streets naked and figured it might break a law “or whatever”. Her little smirk when she told me this also told me that she wanted to be brought down to that level, that she just didn't want to jump from zero to fifty with me just like that. Obviously by now she'll go days without clothes if I tell her. Lol I know because I did.

Actually, that's one of the reasons why I've grown to not just love Claire but respect her. I know I've told this a few times already but Claire is someone who refuses to be promoted into a submissive. Why? She wants to live a life where at any time I can call her and give her orders. Orders ranging from working her store nude to giving a blow job to the next customer who comes in. From wearing the outfits to stuffing herself full of vibrators for the day. Even things outside. In fact, on at least three separate occasions I've had her randomly propose marriage to complete strangers. She says she wants to do it to someone from a couple so she can “give herself to the other for punishment.” But I don't want to ruin relationships and besides, Claire's mine to punish.

Anyway, getting off track. When she arrived I had her strip nude again except this time I gave her a collar. Just a simple leather one, something to wear and something for me to grab whenever she was being smart with me. And since it was Claire I got quite good at latching hold of the ring at a moment's notice. :P I paddled three stars onto her ass and one over each breast, I told her about how I branded Pet with something...like that and she was curious. Unfortunately, despite her pleas, Pet wasn't willing to show her then.

I gave her a tour of my home on a leash and rode her back a few times around the living room. She was my foot stool for reading and my table for dinner, and before the evening was even out we...well, we fucked. Several times. I spent the night naked and she spent it in her collar and we both spent it in each other's arms. The next morning we talked and she pretty much laid out her feelings for me. No, they weren't romantic. She knew it was just kinky fun for us and that we should keep it that way. At that time I offered her a little something to help make that a reality for us. A copper K, something I had picked up from my previous encounters with Camilla. Symbols to express the difference between live ins. Copper for slave, silver for submissive, and gold (which was what Pet had) for primary. She loved it and, as I mentioned before, is still wearing it to this day.

Anyway, the whole rambling was just a means to get to this point. As we were both celebrating our new union, the protesters returned with their mind numbing chants. The ones that earned Claire a quick smack on the breast just for making up earlier. I was on my way to get my coat so I could finally deal with them, assuming none of them were like Claire any. In fact, I don't even think any of them knew why Claire even began protesting me to begin with let alone her ownership of a sex shop. It was tucked away so it would've surprised me if any of them even knew there was one to begin with.

So I was on my way from the closet when I heard them all go silent. Just abruptly. The kind of abrupt where you expect something bad may have happened. I rushed to the door, because I'm like that and stuff, caring to those who don't even want me around, and saw the reason. Stark naked, save for her collar with my slave marker on it, was Claire with hands on her hips looking at the small group and their signs. They stared back at her in disbelief and I was glad of this because I got to hear, quite plainly, what was told to them.

Leave my Mistress alone.” If I loved Claire before then I was fucking her every night after hearing that. I almost ran outside to hug her over that line but saw something hanging by the door and got a different idea.

The protesters were still far too stunned to move from Claire's arrival from inside my home and her choice of words when I came out with Pet on her leash behind me. I locked the door and approached Claire with another leash in hand. “Kneel.” I commanded, not even looking to the crowd. A part of me figured Claire might get confused but she was right into it. She knelt down at my feet and looked up as I clipped the leash to the front of her collar.

I then began to walk and tugged the leash just a tiny bit and Claire crawled right alongside Pet. People still watched as I led the two down a path that would take us to the beach and beyond. When we returned the protesters were gone and I've yet to really see them again. In fact I've never had another dealing like that again since I've come to Malibu. People know who I am and what I do. They know no one in my home is there against their will so aside from personal beliefs there's no reason to tackle me with the issue. So I've never been bothered by anything.

However, there was one small matter of being spied upon on the beach. But those two are an entirely different story together. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment