Monday 4 May 2015

Back to wrestling

***DISCLAIMER***
Not that I felt rushed into doing this, I just didn't give myself enough time to properly think this one out clearly. Still, hopefully it comes out alright. :)

Hello, pets, it's been a while since I've written much of anything her, hasn't it? Well, aside from little introductions to stories I've been too frightened to read. Today's blog will be something of a different sort, a return to roots sort of blog. I've done so many about one of my passions and since people have been asking so many questions lately about my other passion I figure that would be a great topic to blog about. Now, this blog won't be calling anyone out or focus on anyone in particular, instead I hope that this blog will answer a question I'm personally surprised no one has asked before. That question being;

Why did I choose to first enroll in an all women's wrestling company?

I'm sure some of you out there feel as though you know the answer. However, it may not be the reason you think. For starters, I'm not in it to find that one perfect specimen to transform into a slave. Someone who's ambitions I can crush under my boot and watch as they lick their dreams from my heel. Mm, that's actually quite the delicious thought. Anyway, while yes that is a dream of mine when I first joined GPW my ambition went across both genders. Meaning I could have very well gone to an inter gender company and still turn out as the same person. So I'm afraid that's not it.

Nor is it my fear of men. For those that don't know I've grown something of a phobia over men, particularly those that come at me seeking one thing. I've had...problems with men and I don't aim to repeat them. Now, while this would seem the natural excuse for siding myself with an all women's fed, for the more astute pet you would know I only developed said fear over the past late spring/early summer. Well after I was signed on to compere with GPW.

Alright, now, I understand that this is away from the topic at hand but I do feel a need to bring up a certain update. I am getting better around men. I have, at the moment, a male client who has also been a close friend lately. I know we've only just started our time together, yes I'm certain he's reading (if not he's being a bad boy :P), but you have no idea how appreciative I am of your efforts with me. You know of my fear but you aren't pushing me to change and I respect that. All I ask is your patience with me. There may be times where I am not at the most dominating level, I can only be calm for so long under such pressure (Not that it's a bad thing, mind you. It's helping. Really helping.). So when I slow down it's not because I've lost interest in you, it's because I need to keep myself from forcing it. I love our time together and I hope you feel the same way too.

Okay, little aside there done, onto the answer. My reasoning is the cliche one, I want to see women wrestlers taken seriously. Yes, big giant hypocrite right here. I know. I took place in Foxy Boxing bouts and even showed interest in competing either topless or completely nude. But that was just for fun and we're not talking about why I'm still in GPW, we're talking about why I started there. So there. lol It's my belief that any women's fed can strive right alongside any other fed. Not just in longevity, but in competition. Display. Strength. Everything! If you don't believe me then I implore you to check Girl Power Wrestling out. Hm...that's an advertisement. Well, I've done so many of these blogs it was bound to happen, right? But no link! You look it up yourselves, not that it would be all too difficult. So really I'm advertising in the way that you might overhear something in a conversation from people passing by. Mmhm. That's why I joined. :)

Now...I'm going to take a moment here and use my closing thoughts onto some old clients. If you feel, in any way, that I have snuffed you from my life I haven't. I would never do such things. No one has come to me stating as such, but it's a fear I have. You're all still very special parts of my life and I've enjoyed the time we've had, no matter how short or how long it was. If you feel yourselves still into the field, by all means throw me a line. I've just not come to you because either I'm worried you might take it the wrong way and I like to keep your activity with me private. If you've not talked about it openly then I won't either. And if you've been silent about it...what sort of message does it send your friends when a dominatrix comes to your door? I'm also open for just chatting. Regular chatting. Dear lord, now I'm coming off as desperate. Alright, I'll stop before I start putting on a collar and beg for attention. :P Although...not above that. Probably not the best closer to a “Women's wrestling is power” blog, huh? Never said I was the spokesperson. :)

-Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment