Monday 27 April 2015

First Event

***DISCLAIMER***
If you are not at all interested in the bondage lifestyle, please turn back now as this blog is about to get freaky. Like with Katie and Pet, all individuals talked about perform in these roles under the consent of both parties. If none of that bothers you, then feel free to read on as this is how the event went through my own eyes.
           Arrival
For those following my twitter account, you know that my first thought of the day was just how gorgeous the weather was. Not too hot for competition, but again not too cool that my attention would be divided between what’s going on around me and a need to get inside. It was just perfect, a few clouds in the sky, a light breeze rustling through the leaves…but I digress. Perhaps purposefully, because I know my pets have all been waiting for my first blog on my first event. Let me just say, before I continue further, that if you are the sort who can brave through this sort of material…you may never look at me the same again. A few revelations, but those will come in time.
Katie appeared absolutely breathtaking in her silver coloured apparel. For the pics of what she wore, be sure to check my twitter account. Everything is there. What surprised me, actually, was that Katie was quite comfortable wearing just what was given. Well, she wasn’t too comfortable wearing her mask but…for the day she was my slave so it didn’t quite matter what she wanted in the way of apparel accessories. Yes, I did have her wear her Hello Kitty gag. It looked so cute with the face poking through the mask like some dark spawn had begun eating the poor thing and she was trying valiantly to get out. Pet was also quite comfortable in the apparel purchased for her, although her shyness was still there about having most of her flesh exposed. So to combat it, I gave her a spandex outfit to wear underneath of it. I would have put my foot down with Pet as I had with Katie but…well, I just like Pet more.
           Obstacle Race
We never really got a chance to settle ourselves in before we had to approach the obstacle course. I was nervous because the girls had so little training in for something like this. That and I wasn’t certainly how Pet would compete with so many people watching but they actually managed to surprise me. It wasn’t a perfect time, far from it in fact, but it was enough for them to take seventh place overall. Seventh out of thirteen pairs may be the beginning of the losing side but it’s far better than what I would have expected from the two.
For those curious, the obstacle course was very much like one you would find in a training academy, only with a lot more centres requiring teamwork. Such things were beam walking, where the girls would need to balance off of one another, a few walls that were too high to simply jump over, and even a free standing cylinder those competing would need to climb up while pressing their backs against one another. I’m certain there’s a word for that one, I’ll just call it doubles wall walking.
Not surprising, the victors in this one were a couple of slaves owned by a few friends of mine. The ones I mentioned about earlier. David and Stephanie Carneal, a middle aged couple living in the bondage world roughly their entire married life. Together, they’ve managed to train champions out of slaves and submissives. Today was no exception. I would have gone over to congratulate them, but I needed to get Katie to the judging tent for the beauty pageant in time to get her ready.
           Beauty Pageant
If I was concerned before about how Katie and Pet would do in the obstacle course, I was absolutely petrified over Katie’s chances to even place in this event! Seriously, it was as though people hired off lingerie models to pose as slaves to get them an easy ribbon. Even Katie was a little nervous about her chances, but I told her to just look her best and that no matter how she placed, I would always be proud of her for even going through with it.
The pageant itself wasn’t exactly what you may think it was. There were no bikini galleries, no singing or dancing, no acts of talent, the contestants were simply lined up and were judged. It took a few minutes and I swear my heart stopped when the judge stopped at Katie for the longest time before leaving. I was actually upset that Katie might not win against these plastic bimbos. I had made a liar out of myself. But to my surprise…it was Katie who’s collar was given the blue ribbon! I decided to keep my thoughts to myself from earlier as I congratulated Katie who looked so proud of her accomplishment. I hadn’t seen her that happy since I first put her tag title belt up over the mantle in my room. Like then, I found myself giving her a pat on the head and even a hug.
           Mr. & Mrs. Carneal
I was just about ready to find my two acquaintances from early in my bondage days when they actually came to me. Came to congratulate me for Katie’s win as they also invited me out to lunch. It had already been a busy day of running around for myself, so after leaving Katie and Pet in a free roam pen I joined the lovely couple at a nearby cafe. The establishment had been rented out by the association holding the event for the day so we were free to discuss old times openly without fear of unsettling those around us. We only talked on current issues briefly and even then they were more curious about what I had been up to. I explained about Pet, the Naughty Girls series, and how I managed to convert my partner Katie. They seemed impressed, as I knew they would be, but then the conversation got to the older days. They asked if I had ever thought of going back and I told them the thought had crossed my mind, but it could never be anything permanent. That’s when they suggested a play…for old times sake. Who was I to refuse? We finished our lunch and made our way to a nearby opening in a forest for some privacy. Yes, even when mixed with our peers privacy was still a concern, even for me.
Revelation time. You see, before becoming a dominant, I was a trained slave for the Corneals. I had no real specifics in my training. I wasn’t a pet and I wasn’t for competition, I suppose I was closer to a submissive. Just without the freedoms. Because I didn’t want any. At least it’s what I had thought I wanted. I soon found myself wanting more, wanting to be on the other end of the whip or the leash. Of course I was punished for having such views, but I was never discouraged. They made me a submissive and gave me a chance to play out the role of a dominant over a slave. I still insisted on being punished for my behaviour as it took a while for it to…feel right. Eventually, I discovered I was more than ready to set out on my own and they simply wished me luck. I like to think that of all those that passed through the gates of their ranch, they were most proud of me. I had come into the lifestyle and allowed it to shape me further than a slave coming in a slave and going out a slave, or a submissive coming in a submissive and leaving a submissive. I was a slave who came in a slave, became a submissive, and left a dominant. Simply put; I love the BDSM lifestyle.
That was fun, but it’s time to get back on track. After we found our clearing, Stephanie picked up a broken pine branch and ordered my pants down and my body positioned over a nearby stump. The two of them took turns spanking my rear as I kept count, something I’ve always enjoyed doing and something I actually passed onto Katie during her punishments. It helps keep the focus on what’s going on and always allows them to keep on an alert status so while you can still be surprised by the shock it’s nothing that will make you feel more uncomfortable sooner. I was given ten whacks and a small break before David took the branch giving me five more. They were uncertain with how much I could take these days and fifteen did still seem a bit much but I never gave the safe word. Afterward, I showed my gratitude through…oral means. Judge me if you will, I always believe that a dominant should be willing to put themselves in any position they expect their slave or submissive to take. Plus, it was generally how things ended before I had left in the first place.
           Katie
With my ass a little smarting, The Carneals and I went to pick up our pets down at the free roam pen where I found Katie leading Pet around by her leash. Well, not so much leading in the sense that Pet had no control, really she was guiding her seeing as didn’t remove Pet’s mask and therefore she was still blind to the world around her. I was glad to see that Pet was finally trusting Katie enough for this and that Katie would make a fine submissive, should that be her choice. However, on this particular day Katie was a slave and to have one slave lead another without permission of their owner would have to lead to some sort of punishment. I told Katie to rest herself across my knee and I began to spank her rear with the leather handle of her leash just enough to make her cheeks red. Part of her punishment, after all, was for her to go around and expose to everyone that she had been punished. Of course, during the disciplining of Katie my mind was on the irony that was just a few minutes earlier. I even came close to asking either David or Stephanie to step in. Luckily I was able to keep my senses before allowing that to happen. Not that I have anything against them, I’m just not certain on how Katie takes to being passed around. I did that once, traded her to another nice couple I met, and she came back more grateful to see me than ever. Surprisingly, we haven’t talked about it yet. I’m making a mental note to do that soon.
After I was finished, I allowed Katie back to her feet but she kept moaning. It took me a bit to realize just why so I told David and Stephanie we would be joining them at the track shortly. As they left, I took Katie and Pet to the same clearing I was at before still seeing the branch and the imprints of their feet and my knees. Katie didn’t seem to notice anything as to her it was just another clearing where she could do what she had been aching to do all day. I unlocked her chastity belt and expected her to start right away but she kept looking at me with her pleading eyes. I laughed before telling her she could play with herself and she did. At times, it still surprises me on just how obedient Katie has become.
She finished within seconds, not surprising considering how her day’s been spent. Exposed, humiliated, wandering through a world that wreaked of lust and flesh. But even when finished, she kept her hand down there as though uncertain on when she would ever get another chance to touch herself like this. It was at that time I realized that I had constricted her sexual appetite since making her my submissive. No, before that. Since making her my slave. All this time spent thinking about Cherry and no way to relieve herself, I was amazed with Katie’s level of control if not just her devotion for my orders. I allowed her to go on a little bit longer but not until she was fully satisfied. I stopped her before that by telling her and she did. Such a good girl as I closed and locked her chastity belt and led her from the clearing. After going into such an area as a slave before, I had to leave as a dominant.
           Pony Races
Katie was still squirming some as we arrived at the track. David and Stephanie were already prepping their own fillies for the races so we simply stood by and watched the short parade. So much more fanfare for the races, but these events always tend to draw in the bigger crowds than those of the obstacle course or any other sideline attraction. After the parade the races began and I could tell Katie was completely drawn into it all. I asked Pet if she wished for her blind to be removed and she affirmed, though only for a short minute. We were right near the front and the fast moving horses tended to startle her so it wasn’t long until she requested to be blinded from such activity. I obliged and as I did…I heard that annoying voice again.
It was Ethan Reavis, one of the more eccentric members of our old group. I saw submissives and slaves as more an answer to his sexual desires than anything. He’s had himself inside of me a few times, times I’d prefer not to remember and judging from the look he was giving Pet and Katie he was expecting to continue the treatment. It was a…friendly conversation, to say the least. The very least. I tried hard to keep my composure as he made an offer for one of the later races. He would have one of my pets if one of his fillies won their race. Perhaps through blind arrogance, or just to get the man away from me, I agreed. Or maybe it was just to see how Katie would perform. Long story short, his filly won the race and we were over by the free roam pen ready to conduct the business. By then David and Stephanie had managed to join us, although they were less than thrilled to rekindle with Ethan.
Per the agreement, I gave him Katie and he ordered her to her knees. She gave one look to me and I nodded. I think she knew what was coming next as she begin to unclip her gag. Ethan stood over her, smiling as he began working the buckle of his pants. Then, completely out of nowhere, Katie rushed her way up ramming her shoulder in between Ethan’s legs just barely managing to make it look like an accident. We were all laughing, save of course Ethan, as Katie approached me allowing me to clip her gag back in place. Of course Ethan was furious and demanded some form of apology, even if Katie had done it by “accident”. I told him she wouldn’t take him because of how she was so he suggested a filly be placed in for him instead. His filly, the one who had won the race. His suggested apology was this; Katie to be bent over the fence as the filly came into her with a strap on. I agreed.
I told Katie it was for an apology and she nodded her head. Though I think she much preferred this than Ethan’s own attempt. Katie was led over to the fence and bent over as Ethan applied the strap on to his filly. I opened up Katie’s chastity belt again and the filly went straight to work. Two moaning beasts who had become the attention of all those around us. When the filly was finished I removed Katie’s gag allowing her to clean off the fake protrusion. Ethan still wasn’t completely satisfied as he took his filly shortly after and left without a word. I doubt the thought of being inside Katie will ever leave his mind any time soon. However, as long as Katie isn’t consensual to it, I won’t have it happen. After Ethan left, David and Stephanie made their departure. Although not without setting up plans to have another meeting at some point. We agreed on monthly visits to their ranch.
           Going it Alone
After David and Stephanie left, and after the run in with Ethan, we were finally free to roam the grounds as we saw fit. I decided to keep Katie’s head free of the mask as I felt it necessary to display what had won her blue ribbon in the first place. The pony races were still going on as well as a few of the obstacle courses in the singles department. I decided to watch at least one, in case I were ever interested in training Pet or Katie to work specifically solo one year. I don’t think it would ever come to pass, but you never know. When we arrived a red haired girl, simply known as Twilight, was running the track. It was a very impressive run, it was almost as though she was there from the design phase, through construction, as she glided through the turns setting a record and, obviously, obtaining first in all singles. I congratulated her mistress on the training, a woman by the name of January, and she seemed pleased for it. She even congratulated me on Katie’s ribbon, but I could tell it was just a nicety on her part.
Afterward, we took in a show. A public bondage display set on stage between a slave and her mistress. What was most entertaining about it was it’s use of Beethoven’s sixth symphony giving the audience more than just a random display of eroticism. It was art, beautiful art plain and simple. Pet wanted to watch this one and I could tell her and Katie were as moved about it as I was. After the show I asked either of them if they were interested in one day performing on stage like that. Pet, as I knew she would, was quick to shake her head. Katie took a bit to think it over. Though in the end even she shook her head. But there was blush meaning her answer was a “maybe not right now” kind of answer.
We then did some shopping at a few of the booths. No major super finds, a few toys and gags as I told in my twitter account. A couple of masks for Pet and even some nose hooks that I immediately put on Katie. She didn’t seem too thrilled but for me it was a funny look for her. Therefore, she kept it on for the remainder of our time there.
           Slave or Submissive?
We left about mid afternoon. The races were still going on but they were mostly for fun now so things were winding down. Then I remembered about the deal I had made with Katie. It had been a week since I gave her the trial position as my submissive. When we got to the car I removed Katie’s hooks and gag asking her which she would prefer to be; my slave or my submissive. She didn’t think much on it at this point as she asked me back which a ponygirl would be. I hadn’t realized she was that taken in by them at the races and told her a ponygirl could be a speciality, so that her every day life could still be either. With that in mind, Katie quickly chose to remain my submissive.
Katie’s reasons weren’t that far from what I expected. She enjoyed the freedom but at the same time liked the fact that even when out on her own she was still another persons property. Meaning she enjoyed the feeling of her collar when out shopping herself or meeting with her own friends. In fact, she even told me she enjoyed the feeling of her outfit for the day. I told her she could wear it whenever she wanted and she responded by saying she already had plans to do so under her clothes. Then there was the quick peck on the cheek from Katie thanking me for introducing her to this life.
 ~Katalina

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment