Sunday 17 December 2017

My Cat and Dragon Want To Sleep With Me ep4

My name is Hotaru Shidare. In the cold of winter, I find nothing beats the heat like a hot mug of cocoa and a spot under the kotatsu. However, it can also help to distract yourself from the cold. My method for today is recording the feline that's recently come into my world, Felicia. She's cute, especially when she's playing up to her species by playing with some yarn. Although, is that really what they do where she's from? Is she really that akin to the cats here? Or is she just doing this because I happen to be recording her? She's not staring back at me, looking for notification that I'm still watching and still recording, so maybe? When I'm finished, I decide to upload the video in hope of finding some answers. Maybe someone out there knows who or what she is.

Cute cosplay!

Aw, kitty kitty!

The hair may be a bit much but the werecat look is definitely adorable

The internet seems to be of no help. Though they don't even know the half of it. They don't know that really...



Another slow day at the store as the only two customers are the exact same customers I've been having for the few months. They don't buy anything, they just get amazed by the colored packages and the aroma of the scented item. What makes it worse is when I get home these same two customers are there to greet me and ask how my day went. In the beginning I would often inform them that they were there and should therefore know how my day went...but I've given up on that and have since started using one-word answers like “fine” or “okay” then they break out into whatever else they want to talk about.

Today, my houseguests are mesmerized by the sight of the new item I have up on the counter top; candy canes. Tohru grabs hold of the jar and very gently opens up the metal lid while Felicia watches with growing excitement. I just watch as Tohru removes the lid and then dips her hand inside pulling out a packaged candy cane looking it over before popping the entire thing in her mouth.

“Tohru!” I shout snapping out of my trance. “It's still packaged!”

Tohru just stares back at me blankly as she sticks out her tongue with just the wrapping resting overtop of it. Felicia makes a coo of amazement before reaching her paw into the container.

“I wanna try, I wanna try!” She calls out in excitement pulling out a candy cane and putting it in her mouth.

“Stop eating the candy!” I shout out at Felicia who groans sticking out her tongue with a bit of candy cane broken off and still the opened plastic.

“Oo icy.”

“What?” I ask her as she removes the treat from her mouth smacking her lips a couple times.

“Too spicy, Master.”

“...don't call me that in the store.”

“No it isn't.” Tohru proclaims before taking up another and putting it in her mouth before I can stop her. “It's yummy!”

“Stop eating my mer--!”

I stop mid sentence when Tohru begins to slowly slide the plastic out from between her puckered lips letting it swing downward while looking directly at me.

“Did you say something, Miss. Hotaru?”

I just stare at Tohru amazed and, admittedly, a little aroused at the way she does that almost finding myself asking for a repeat when Felicia steps in touching my arm.

“Master, what are these?” She whines as if having asked the question multiple times. Tohru doesn't seem so upset by her interruption so...maybe she did?

“They're candy canes. Please stop calling me “master” in the store. Or even the house.”

“Candy canes...because they help people walk?” Felicia inquires as I shake my head.

“Because they're shaped like one and, well, they're candy.” Tohru goes for another but this time I'm fast enough to catch her grabbing her hand. Unfortunately this causes her to start blushing until I pull mine away. She hugs her hand and giggles as I just try and continue. “A customer came in asking for some last year but I didn't have any so this year I ordered some but...”

“But?” Felicia questions.

“But everyone is buying them this year where they got them last!” I cry out dropping myself into the counter. “There's no harsher feeling than when a customer loses faith in you.”

My whimpering draws Tohru's attention away from her hand as both her and Felicia exchange glances.

“We could help get the word out.” Tohru offers as I look up.

“How?”

Clearly Tohru had only thought of helping, not the how as she begins to tap a finger along her chin when Felicia comes up with something.

“Like they do on those parades!” She proclaims drawing Tohru's and my own attention. “I can ride on Tohru's back and we can drop flyers on everyone!”

My mind imagines people fleeing in terror with a dragon soaring over them.

“Please don't.”

“Yeah,” Tohru agrees. “Only Miss. Hotaru gets to ride my back.”

“Not because of that!” I exclaim as we go back to the drawing board.

After a bit of thinking, I look both Tohru and Felicia over as something comes to mind. They're both young looking, attractive I'll admit, both qualities that could draw out a lot of attention. It could work. Soon, the two are outside the store proclaiming my candy canes to the surrounding area with signs and free bits to try out. Obviously, I give the bits to Felicia. However,

“Master's candy canes! They're a bit spicy, and a little icky, but you can get them here!” Felicia advertises as Tohru does her part on the other side.

“Miss. Hotaru's candy canes are super yummy and if you think you can take them from me...I have fifty Armageddons waiting for you.”

I decide to close up shop early.

MY CAT AND DRAGON WANT PRESENTS

Closing up early meant that the three of us could go for a walk through town and admire the display of lights all around. Felicia dances from light to light getting as close to them as she can while Tohru and I keep a steady pace forward. Eventually, Felicia comes back to us excited.

“Master! Master!” She shouts as I look around hoping no one hears it. “How do they make these glass balls glow?”

“Electricity, I think. There's other bits to it but I'm not entirely-”

“Fire sprites.” Tohru interjects as Felicia turns to her. “These humans capture them from the wild and force them into the tiny glass balls to light up.”

Felicia's eyes light up on that as I'm not entirely certain where to begin with that.

“You humans are such a terrifying race,” Tohru begins, “Dominating all those beneath you.”

“Master is dominating?” Felicia asks and I'm happy she does as everyone starts looking our way grabbing their hands before Tohru can swoon the way I know she wants to and begin running from this crowd to perhaps try again with another.

“So controlling.” Tohru giggles as Felicia looks around and notices a lake where the lights from the other side shine down over it. Even Tohru is taken from her playful mood when she goes over to investigate. Not long after, I feel okay enough to join them as they look in awe at the lights both across and on the water.

“It's so pretty, Master.” Felicia comments as I have to agree. Even Tohru appears a bit speechless over the lights. “These fire sprites weren't there before.”

I just sigh but think “whatever” as I'm certain Felicia would want a technical answer and I just don't have the information in me at the moment. So...fire sprites it is.

“It's because of the time of year. It's all for a holiday.”

“Holiday?” Felicia asks.

“Mmhm. This one is about being with family and other assorted loved ones. Some even go so far as to exchange gifts.” Felicia gasps excitedly over that. “In fact, this part of the year is so busy with various holidays that we just call it the holiday season.”

“Like spring?”

“Sort of.” I say with a little laugh knowing that Felicia was still on about the gift aspect. Turning toward Tohru, I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about it yet. “What about you?”

I stop suddenly when I notice the tears out of the corner of her eyes. Ones that are steadily flowing down her cheek. These weren't tears of joy, there was sadness in her eyes as she looks across at the lights.

“Tohru?” I ask again touching a hand to her arm as she looks back at me. I expect her mood to suddenly change but her tears only keep going. “What's wrong?”

Tohru doesn't answer and I don't push her to. One day, I'm sure she'll tell me what she saw when looking at those brightly lit buildings.

H O H O H O

Back at home we're still a little quiet. Mostly because we're all tired as Felicia drops face first on the couch and immediately passes out. I laugh a little to myself as Tohru passes me by to get into her room. I watch her go wishing there was something I could do but I didn't want to seem like I was pushing her. So instead, I head into my own room for a bit of thinking. This was a time to be together and Felicia seemed like she was excited about the gift giving. However, what could I give her that she's always wanted? Besides that. Though I do think of something better.

After changing into a lavender night gown, I head into the dark living room and feel around the couch touching the fur of her body as she begins to moan and then purr. Gently, I make my way down to the couch lying down in front of her as she wakes and opens her eyes.

“Master?”

“You wanted a present, right? Just this once I'll sleep with you.”

Felicia's smile brightens as she hugs me close enough that it begins to hurt. I begin tapping at her side for her to let me go and as she does I look back at Tohru's room knowing she'd probably kill us both if we left her out of this. At the same time I knew the perfect way of letting her know.

“Tohru? Would you mind fetching me some water?”

I wait, hoping she'll still be in the mood to play up her maid role. I hear Felicia's concern but I silently shush her from going any further. And then I see her come out, Tohru shuffling her feet from her room and into the kitchen where I can hear the faucet being run into a glass. Moments later, she comes in and leaves it down on the table.

“Thank you, Tohru.”

She mumbles something and then stares. It seems to take her a moment to notice the two of us so close together on the couch. I fear that it might upset her, but I'm relieved when it only infuriates her as I notice her claws pop out and eyes fill with flames. She's hell bent on killing and that's when I make my move opening up the sheet I had brought for myself and Felicia.

“Care to join us?” I ask calmly as I look up at Tohru who's expression does a complete 180. Gone were the flames and claws as she smiles and hops in accepting the role snuggling up close in behind me. It's about this time that I realize the folly of my idea. “Too...too tight. Can we...move this to the bedroom...instead?”

Not a word, though, from either of them as they quickly drift off into sleep, their arms resting over my hips and nearly touching one another. It was peaceful, albeit uncomfortable, but still...I couldn't find myself to complain.

Z z z z

The next day was as dead as the previous. Apparently, rumors of a killing maid and warnings of a cat were enough to keep any potential customers away. But...Tohru and Felicia were still here.

“We dragons have mouths built for this.” Tohru explains as she slides another candy cane into her mouth pulling out the wrapper afterward. “Human clothes are a little disgusting at times, so we had to learn to spit those out while keeping the meat intact.”

My attention is suddenly perked toward them just as Felicia lets out a deep sigh.

“I know what you mean. If they weren't filled up with those bones I could have my fill. Scratched up my nose so many times trying to get at their organs between their ribs.”

They then look at me. Of course they look at me. After a moment, Felicia licks her lips and I hope, for the first time, it's sex on the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment