Monday 27 April 2015

Slaves and submissives

I should really post this blog up, really put my thoughts on the subject since I’m sure it’s become rather obvious with my new treatment style of Katie. If you’ve been following my twitter account or have been watching GPW recently, you’ll understand that I’ve decided to remove Katie’s “slave” status and put her on a trial submissive run. I believe her loyalty shown during Explosion is enough to reward her as such. Not just a different trial status but other following freedoms, such as;
  • Access to my twitter account (Although she will need to announce herself in her tweets)
  • Personal time. Time allotted from obedience acts. I really don’t care what she does during this time, because I trust her, so long as she is back to me but a certain time.
  • Free speaking. I’ve allowed her to speak with certain individuals inside of our company boundaries. This also applies to tweets. Yes, I’ve also broken down and allowed her to speak with Cherry of all people.
  • Apparel. I’ve given her access to her clothing and she is allowed to wear whatever she wants so long as I do not tell her anything otherwise before hand. She is, however, to remain wearing the collar I’ve given her as it is a sign of her submission to me. I’ve also made gags and masks optional for her. No surprise, she isn’t too keen on wearing them now.
Of course, it is also something I wish to discuss in the difference between slaves and submissives. These definitions are my own, as often one can find certain aspects under debate. If you wish to leave such concerns, you may do so at the bottom of this blog. Of course, I will also be quick in my definitions as I don’t plan on this being an entirely lengthy blog and I had thought to give myself more time to produce this one.
Slaves
Absolute control. There are some who would rather have this, some who wish to have no control at all during sessions with their master/mistress/dominant. This takes a great deal of trust from their end toward the other participants as they are literally putting their life and their safety in your hands. It is alright so long as you do not do anything beyond their desired boundaries.
Pet is like this, she would rather I have complete control over the instances of her life with some exceptions; nothing sexual. This is not something she wishes to “get off” on, otherwise she would have submitted herself to one of the various bondage companies out there. Yes, we’ve had discussions about this sort of thing when she first came to me. I always make it a point to see what it is a client wishes for before going to work. In fact, since Pet came to me we’ve had several discussions of what she likes and what she doesn’t like. The only exception I’ve made to this rule was Katie, but that was all for her own good. As you can find out from my last two blogs, it is something that paid off in the end.
Submissives
Those willing to give you control but to a limited degree. The best way to describe them, is that they are the master/mistress/dominant’s assistant in their programs. They live their life freely but they still look to you for guidance on several things. In other words, they may live free but deep down they still belong to you. One difference between them and a slave is the option to decline more ideas.
I feel it is safe to allow Katie into this role, I would rather have her opinions on things than decide everything for her. Doing that already with Pet, managing a wrestling career, constantly having to deal with new clients coming in…I am certainly in need of an assistant. Although like with Pet, I will be leaving the option open for Katie. If she wishes to remain a submissive, we’ll continue down the road. If she wishes to return to life as a slave, I’ll be more than happy to oblige her. However, and she has been told this, this change will not remove her from her place in the competition. She’s already been registered for the pageant and the obstacle course along with Pet. But as if I ever saw a problem there, she’s still eager enough to compete.
Well, there you have it, my definitions of the terms and the current state of affairs with Katie Klein. Will she become a slave or a submissive? She’s already decided against going out on her own. We’ll just have to wait and see, won’t we, my pets?
~Katalina

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment