Saturday 9 May 2015

Live Ins, part 1

***DISCLAIMER***
Nothing. I just really like this topic. Well, I guess it's that this blog isn't about me. Actually, no. They're in a very small way about me as it is my views. Anyway, I'll use this as the intro then instead. These are just a few of my live-ins. The ones that don't actually mind me talking about them and the ones I actually want to acknowledge having. There's one who would want me talking about her, but I'm not going to. For those that were at one time a client you may have had the misfortune of meeting her. Therefore, you know why she's off the list. As for the others, they'll make a future list. :) I just don't want to do them all now as I'm terrible at getting those ones up on time. That said, the bondage toys list is still on its way! :P

HOLLY (Or Summer)
Summer is her first name but I like calling her Holly, her middle name, because I think it's cute. I've known Holly actually...a long while before I met Pet. This was back in my “train 'em and leave 'em” phase after my standing with Camilla. Holly is a little shy and very quiet spoken. She's respectful and incredibly submissive. This, unfortunately, has warranted two styles of approach toward her from my clients. Some find her cute and like her around while others hate her, find her boring, and count the time until she leaves. I don't mind either response, I keep her around because she's cute and I like her.

Duties
Her duties are those of general assistance with new clients. She's, again, soft and very approachable so it helps to ease new clients in that way. Rather then throwing them face first into the dirt and ravaging their ass with a strap on and whip combination. Although I know a few of you like that. She also performs general service meaning if I need something cleaned or cooked or just someone to go out and get me something she's of the type to do it. Lastly is the role she's most surprised me with in taking. That of a puppy! Full body suits, furry restraints and a tail, or just simple pig tails, Holly is willing to wear anything to perform her duties as my faithful puppy.

How I got her
How I got her...well, that goes back years because this is before I met Pet. I was palling around with a friend, Sammy D., when Holly came requesting his aid in learning the fine art of wrestling. Sammy agreed to take her on and her training began and my interest in breaking her started. She was already quite submissive so I had to draw it out. Meaning I didn't whip or gag her, I just had her run a few small errands for me from time to time. We did that for a month and then...she left. Stopped her career figuring she had failed at it. I didn't see or hear from her for years. Then, out of the blue, she gives me a call. Turns out she gave the wrestling thing another try and was set to fight for her companies biggest title!

We got together, had lunch, discussed our lives, but I never really thought of inviting her for a session. Mainly because I was just so pleased seeing her that I couldn't think of such things. Luckily the dear left me her number and a year or two later I gave her a call saying how I needed her help in the hotel with a friend of mine. She hasn't given permission for me to use her name (But then I haven't asked. :P Maybe if I do I'll tweet it or leave a comment here). Holly came right over not knowing WHAT to expect. Yes, I'm sipping wine while writing so my words are as excited as I am. :P Holly only stayed for an hour of fun, or what was fun for me, before leaving. I thought that was it.

The next day I found out that it wasn't! She called me up and actually requested a session! Finally! A chance to do what I've been wanting to do for years! Yet...I was so busy getting the warehouse ready. I gave the job to my new friend hoping she could help show Holly a good side of this world. It's been a year and Holly still wears my collar quite proudly. So suffice to say...my friend did a tremendous job convincing her. :)


PET
At one point Pet just as shy as Holly. She always kept herself in her suit, never opened her mask around new people, and thought doggy style was a fashion show for animals. At one point. Now she's making up for that time being incredibly outspoken, very energetic, and curious about things at the same time. I haven't come across any problems between her and my clients given because she's always eager to adapt to what they want. That and she's smoking hot. :P

Duties
Pet is my primary, for those that are just tuning in to my blogs, a primary is a Dom's top ranked slave. It's can be a position given for a number of reasons, for Pet I chose her because we've been together for so long that she can understand my mannerisms just as I can hers. Does it mean she can boss around my other slaves or clients? No. Of course not. It just means I go to her first when I need something done.

Her other duties are those of a submissive. It means she can have certain freedoms for herself. She can deny, she can suggest, she can even...sigh, call me Kat. She's allowed to pursue outside projects and...yeah. She's also in charge when I'm not around.

How I got her
One of those online dating sites. The reasons she put herself on there and why I decided to give her a go...I'd rather not get into myself. Maybe if you pester her enough she'll crack, but I won't.


CLAIRE
Quite possibly one of my more growing in popularity live ins and she would be ecstatic to hear me admit that. Her energetic attitude and sexual exploits have made her a favourite among some of my more sexually active clients. She isn't always around, as you'll see why in her duties list, but when she is it's, well, always a party. She's also one of my pranksters and at times I don't think she quite takes her role, or even my own, very seriously. I feel no ill toward her for that, I'm not one of those “hardcore bitch dominatrixes”, I actually welcome Claire's form of humour with ease.

Duties
Claire runs a local sex shop by herself. At least...I think she does. She never has anyone else working with her and she's never mentioned having any colleagues. She has a ton of connections though, which allows me easier access in ordering items I need for either my own tastes or a clients. Even though she's a slave of mine she still doesn't offer much of a discount.

She's also an inventor of sorts, creating various sex toys and using them on some of my more unsuspecting clients or live ins. I think her favourite to work with has been Holly, as she gives a more genuine response. Then again when you're force fed a gag with a motorized dildo inside then you tend to give some sort of comment.

Claire also performs as my piggy girl. Essentially puppy play but as a pig. She wallows in mud, crawls around and oinks, and, yes, has worked her store in uniform. To be honest, I never considered piggy play until I met Claire. Now I couldn't stand to live without one.

How I got her
I've only known Claire for a little over a year now. When I first came to Malibu, with just Pet to my name, I did what I normally do when I come to a new city; I look up the local sex shops for business starts and potential clients. You're not exactly going to find them in the yellow pages and it's a little hard to advertise myself there as well. However, each time I went to visit the store I always found it closed. No matter the time. Early morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night, it always had the same sign on the door; “Open Whenever I'm Here”. At first I had thought she wasn't someone who loved her work and I was going to move on. The reason I hadn't yet was because Claire's shop is one I can actually walk to from my place.

One day, I was out walking Pet and checking on the door, I noticed this couple walking out from behind the store looking a little disoriented. They were fixing up their clothes and hair. A few moments later I saw Claire walking out, her apparel just as messed up and her hair dishevelled. She had a glazed look in her eye and a satisfied smile on her face as she entered the store. Since then...she just started calling me Mistress. Though...it's hard to say that she's a slave of mine as I never formally let her in. She just sorta...became one of us. Still, I'm glad to have her.


MOONFLOW
Serious, expressionless, very dry. That's how I see her and how others who have had the grace to be with her have seen her. She...I'll explain that later. Suffice to say being a slave is all she has left in this world. Well, that and the sister she doesn't recognize as such. She's still loyal though a bit of a cheater when it came to races. I've since worked with a friend on her to get her away from that habit. Luckily she's started to break it to the point I can bring her to events again.

Duties
A filly, ponygirl, horse...call it what you will, that's her and a damn fine one at that. It's as if she were born into the role, which she kinda was. But again, more on that later. With Katie being a submissive and on her own things, it's fallen on Moonflow to train new foals into becoming full ponies or stallions. She has a no nonsense approach and doesn't take very kindly to those who insult her work. If you're going to learn from her then it's not going to be a hobby, it'll be a lifestyle.

How I got her
I talked a little about this before, my erogenous past with Camilla. A dominatrix who felt the old days of the slave trade hadn't died off or lurked to the shadows. She would kidnap people and force them through her farm either to be kept as something grotesque or sold off in some auction to help sustain her place. I was around when she brought in Moonflow and her sister, among others. It was my job to devise new means of training new “recruits”. My efforts excelled with Moonflow so much that her mind just went. Being a slave, being a filly...it's all her life was. When I had heard the results I was proud, but when I saw them...I knew I had to go. I'm no saint for doing so and I would never ask forgiveness even with that as a reason. What I did at that farm was wrong and having Camilla as a living statue in my lobby is a constant reminder of just how low I had sunk, how much disgrace I brought to my name and what I do.

When Camilla was toppled, my friend brought Moonflow and her sister to be with us. She's been with us ever since and...well, I was not going to mention this. Just leave it to the side for those that met her. But I think it's something worth pointing out. She doesn't know but I've noticed her with her girlfriend. I've seen her speech revert and her actions take on normal form. This isn't something that forgives me of my crimes against her, but I hope you'll allow just a moment of pride in me saying that alone she shows sings of pure humanity.


Again, those are just a few of my live ins. Maybe later I'll do a list of some of the rest. :) For now, keep up with my Twitter when I reveal my next :”Live in of the Day”'s. :)

-Katalina
(As you see, questions gets blogs. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment