Monday 27 April 2015

Lovers Scorn Event

Hello, pets, welcome to a first in what I hope will be a last. See, just a few days ago I made a bet with one of my own, that if I lost my match against Mace…I would have to write my next blog entirely on a tablet device. Well, as you probably know, I wasn’t victorious. Though partly because I think I heard a certain someone’s cheering for Macy well above the others. Therefore…here I am making a mess of my blog trying to type on these tiny keys that have been mostly rearranged. So apologies if this blog isn’t up to par with any of my others. That said, what am I discussing today? Today it’s FINALLY time to open up about the Lover’s Scorn event. I know a few of you have been anxiously awaiting this one. :)
First…did I take someone? Yes. But I won’t say whom for privacy reasons. That and it’s more fun that way. ;) The weather, as I mentioned before, was cold but it was hardly even a worry with so much going on around me. This year, aside from my special guest, I brought along one of my fillies. Moonflow. She’s a very lovely girl and highly gorgeous, if…not a little messed in the head. Her former owner mistreated her to the point where Moonflow reverted herself into a hardened shell just to simply cope with what was being done to her. All that’s left out in the open is what her previous owner made of her. To put it simply, Moonflow is convinced that she’s an object and will never be anything more than such. I’m trying to help her from her shell but I also have to respect her boundaries.
But aside from all of that, how did she do? Questionable at best, I’m afraid. She was nearly disqualified for cheating if I hadn’t noticed before the judges. She still managed to qualify into the next bracket, but I pulled her out from it as punishment for her actions. One of the other things her old owner taught her was that winning was more important than sportsmanship. It’s something else I’ve been trying to work her out of, which is why I brought her along as opposed to Katie.
That was about the only bad thing that happened though. I was amazed to see so many smiling faces at an event based around venting your frustrations. Though I couldn’t blame them because I felt a little out of place myself. Yes, Eve had still broken up with me but I’m engaged now to a wonderful woman. Now, I know a few have the concern that I went into things with Dani a little hastily, but I’ve known her for so long. Longer than I’ve known Eve even. It’s just that it’s been a very stop and go relationship in that we’d be together but for her work she’d have to leave. Then she’d come back and we’d have to cram in as much time together as we could before she left again. So now that she says she’s back for good, I want to make sure it stays that way. lol
Back to the event, I did see a lot more masked slaves than I had at previous events. Gee, wonder why. lol The masochists they brought in were tremendously receptive to the punishments the doms wanted to dish out. Of course, I met a few of my old friends from circles way back. Mind you the first thing they felt the need to do was give me a right proper spanking for making them old friends in the first place and not current ones. Not that I ever mind, I can only stand being a dom at these events for so long. I guess deep down I’m still very much a submissive at heart. So from there things became a lot more interesting.
After putting Moonflow in the stable, she wouldn’t let my friends touch her leash, I was leashed and even masked for a few hours. I was out in a stockade where passer bys could do whatever they wished to my bum, I was whipped, I licked my Mistress’ boot clean in front of everyone, basically I was publicly humiliated. And I was fine with that. It made me realize that I need to start reaching out more to my friends, both past and present. I stepped into wrestling with one goal in mind; to break someone and make them mine. But the more I think about it the more I realize that I’m more entertainer now and less a dominatrix. I was concerned when I first came to that realization, but I’m fine with it now. I like the fact when people come to me not for my services but because of who I am away from it.
So that said, what does the future hold for me? Who knows? I do know one thing; I’m going to another event! Yes, this one however is more of a convention than a competition. It takes place around Easter and is called Res-E-rection. Hey, I don’t name them, I just go to them. lol But I think I got the invite because of my work in Foxy Boxing. So looking forward to that. Then there’s my stories, which I will finish the one I wrote before. The part one of the present one. I just have to re read and give it some thought on where it goes from there. When I get that done I’ll obviously post it up.
Anyway, that about wraps it up for me, and for blogging with a tablet, so until next time, pets. :)
Oh, what happened after the humiliation? Nice restaurant meal, nothing overly spectacular or what people would want to hear about. :P
Katalina Star

@NaughtyKatalina
Ask Katalina

No comments:

Post a Comment