Monday 27 April 2015

What I want and Cherry review

Welcome, my pets, to what will be the third blog in my series but the first to truly open up the wrestling category of this site. In this blog I’ll be describing my two wants from the wrestling community as well as talking about a certain someone.
What I want
It may not surprise you that what I want from my wrestling career is the same as it is for most others out there; to be recognized as the very best. As of writing this, I look at the fireplace mantel and see Katie’s tag team title put up on display and look beside me to find my own resting down over the table. Both hold the words “Naughty Girls” upon them thus telling me that I am indeed well on my way of achieving this task. I understand most people will go years in a career without so much as a title shot so to be sitting here in not even the end of my first to see a championship with my name on it is truly a sight to behold. The next phase in my plan is to take this belt and accept all comers until I’ve run through all there is and remain holding this belt the entire time. Only then can I truly say that I am the best.
What I also want is what, I would believe, any other individual with my background and tastes would want. The desire of taking someone who is fighting for themselves, the ones who swear never to submit in a match, to bow down and willingly submit to my word. I’ve done this with Katie, but let’s face it, she wasn’t exactly what some would consider a “hard challenge”. Yes, there was her desire to be with Cherry but as soon as that was gone she could never find the will to even lift her head in my presence. But I will say that thus far I am entirely impressed with her transition into becoming my slave. I’ve already explained her collaring and the slight hiccup during the show I believe, but other than that she has proven she fights for my dream and wishes for nothing to interrupt it. Truly, she has been broken and in every way conceivable belongs to me.
Cheerleader Cherry personal review
That actually brings me to this one individual, the first in what will certainly be a series of spotlights. Whether they be personal views or interviews, I’ll be trying to throw in names with thoughts into these blogs. Cherry’s has a personal reason for being here. Aside from her…confused sense of right and wrong toward me, this woman holds victories over myself and Katie consecutively. I cannot allow someone like her to have this glory to speak of without having to resort to some footnote at the same time. “Yes, I defeated the two of them, but Katalina made me submit a few weeks after”. Something along those lines. So yes, Cherry, this is an official challenge to you. Look to your trainer, your boyfriend, your cheersquad for help in deciding whether or not to accept but I do expect an answer soon. Otherwise…well, let me say that I will know exactly where you’ll be during Explosion and I’ll make you scream louder than when Magdalena had you.
Personal views of the child? I believe she’s a waste, someone who is lucky to even have taken the attention of someone like Jo McFarlene. Her bubbly outlook contrasts her scared demeanour while inside of the ring. In fact, if it weren’t for Jo she would barely be making the marquee at all. She’s young and incredibly stupid. I know the two go hand in hand, but even for her age it’s alarming how unintelligible she can be at times. She’s also an attention whore. I’m certain she knew exactly what she was doing and what would happen when she came down to fend Magdalena off a few weeks ago. For the past few weeks she’s been the source of Katie’s admiration and only recently has she even begun to acknowledge it without truly acknowledging it. Did she think Katie just wanted to be friends? No, of course she didn’t. She knows that if Katie keeps up with her infatuation then her name will constantly be brought up in the lights. She’s a leech, a parasite, and the only reason I even decided to bring her up was to right the wrong in the victories she stole from us.
Final Verdict: Forgotten entirely in two months
So I strongly urge Cherry to respond to this soon, even if she doesn’t care for her aside from the attention she gives it may pain her to be reminded Katie is within whipping distance of me at all times. In the mean time, have a glorious day, my pets.
~Katalina

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment