Wednesday 23 March 2016

Holly

***DISCLAIMER***
You know, one of these times I'm going to write a blog where perhaps a disclaimer won't be necessary. Lol But today it's rather needed. See, my announcement tweet of this blog uncomfortably stated that I “got” Holly, making it sound like I ordered her from some catalog. As I'm sure you'll see, it was a little more complicated than that.

Katalina Star

It Started With a Little Destruction
This is certainly a little off putting given a story about Holly, the very sort who would dive along a gravel road just to make certain a door was held open perfectly before even so much as stepping on someone's foot. I mean I've heard the girl apologize for every step she makes on grass! Now, I didn't make Holly's acquaintance for me, in fact she only arrived at my door with an eager smile on her face because she wished to see one of my own personal friends, Sammy D. You may have heard me speak of him before. He was a friend, or is still, that stayed by me to more observe my art than anything else. Men, women, he didn't mind who I was working with so long as he got to watch. With the clients permission, of course. But that isn't why Holly came to him.

Sammy was also an accomplished in ring performer of a variant style. Hardcore, or brawler, I suppose you could call it. You see, Holly wished to get into the ring and wished to do so quickly so learning anything of a technical atmosphere was certainly out of the question. When I asked about her rush, and made mention of her small stature, she panicked first and then informed me she was in a rush to get into the ring. Something that really shouldn't be but there was something about her. She wasn't running for the cameras or the attention, she seemed like she was running for something else. Or from something. Something I wouldn't hear about until our next meeting some five years later.

Breaking in the Maid Early
When it comes to Holly, I'm often surprised that no one tells her to run or that I'm taking advantage of her. For those that know her, they know first her strongly submissive nature. Then her pink hair. For those that spend the night...the fact that she tends to drag her food bowl along the kitchen floor early in the morning. Anyway, I wasn't the one who made her like that. Sure I was the one who suggested the food bowl, she's the one who made her hair pink, but her parents were the ones who made her submissive.

As far back as Holly can recall, her parents held...certain expectations for their daughter. It wasn't that they wanted her to succeed, they held old world values and thus expected her to be seen and never heard. She cooked, she cleaned, she was the Cinderella of their family. Only it was her parents and there was so Prince Charming coming to rescue her. There was her brother who offered to teach her everything he had learned from school. She was beaten if she misbehaved and punished if she was ever caught putting a half effort into her tasks. One such incident involved her father taping a broom into her hands when he caught her staring at the television. After a couple of days, when it was clear she couldn't quite cook with her hands strapped to a broom, he finally released her.

Now, this is clearly beyond awful sounding and how her parents got away with it for so long I'll never know (as they are, I think personally, thankfully dead). But the worst thing is, is that Holly views all of this as having been necessary. She was never “beaten” or “punished” according to her, she was “corrected” and “reminded”. Oh, we used to get into such arguments when I first heard about this. She would defend her parents treatment of her and I would call her crazy. The arguments ceased, however, when the words “stupid bitch” were thrown out by yours truly followed by my hand almost striking her cheek. At that point I knew the topic needed to be dropped between us.

Teasing The Senses
So, before I continue on with the story, I should comment on how I first treated Holly when we first met. She was very kind, very tending, as well as quite pleasing to both the eye and soul. So perhaps it was just youth that had me react to her the way I did. Every so often, between her training sessions with Sammy, I would gently nudge her into performing acts for myself. Nothing major. A fetch of my tea here, hold the door open there, innocent things. I often fantasized about having a collar around her neck with a leash tethering us together. Some days I would tease the senses of this fantasy and lean up against her shoulder and sigh. Then...remain there. If she were bent over tying her boots close to the bench I would sit down next to her and rest my feet over her back and examine my own. She was quite compensating of my needs, even if she wasn't certain what they were, but that all ended when Sammy had taken me aside and told me, not asked, but told me to stop.

After that I left things to just the two of them. I didn't see Holly again for five years and when I did she had once again sought me out. Not just Sammy, but myself as well. I was so happy although her reasoning wasn't what I was hoping it would be. She was competing in her home company for the top title. I was so proud of her that of course I accepted her invite to go and see her. Over the next few days I often found myself thinking of just inviting her to a session between the two of us. I would just call her up and ask her over. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I didn't. I didn't want to distract Holly from what was going to be her biggest accomplishment. She didn't win the title that night, although she did win it a couple years later (and held onto it for nearly a year), and after that match we parted ways once more for another few years.

Making the Call
Over those next few years, I continued on with my work as she did. I would often find myself thinking of her, reading on her exploits. I was so thrilled when she had won the title that I just wanted to call and offer my personal congratulations! But...I just couldn't. In everything, it was Sammy she was closer to and what would people think having a dominatrix call her? So her victory was met with silence from me.

One night, though, I was just in that mood. I simply needed her to be with me. I needed to see her again so, knowing we were in the same town, I called her in to visit me. I was in the midst of a session so imagine her surprise when she found my then girlfriend tied and gagged on the bed. It...did take some degree explaining but she remained, and even watched a little. After a couple of hours she left but with a request that she come and visit me the next day. For fun or just for talking, it was her choice.

I'm sure you know what she came for. Lol

Holly the Puppy Maid
And so, since that faithful phonecall was made, Holly has been a loyal part of my family, even going so far as to help introduce her wife into the lifestyle. Holly's kinks have, not surprisingly, been that of acting out the role of a dog and also performing her tasks as one of my two maids, along with her wife, Ariel. Holly has never shown any indication to join in the ranks of being a submissive along with Ariel and has opted instead for the spot of being her pet. She's often always learning and bettering her crafts and her massages just simply melt you on the table. She's shy, nervous of her body, and incredibly panic stricken at times, but I'm glad that she's mine both willingly and lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment