Saturday 24 March 2018

She Came From Phloriphornia

"The Southern Phloriphornia Milkmaiden" Bonnie Daphna McBody smiles when arriving at the somewhat remote location of Katalina Star's Dungeon. She carries two decent sized suitcases before making her way to the front entrance. At least she thinks it's the front entrance. Almost immediately, whether preplanned or serendipity she happens to catch Mistress Katalina's eye when walking through the door. Bonnie Daphna McBody was dressed in a pink polo shirt, an orange tartan schoolgirl skirt, orange stockings, and pink kitten heel pumps. She had also made a point to wear her stress ball gag over her shoulders like a necklace.

Katalina smiles coming out from her car when she notices the new arrival with her set of luggage and even the ballgag. Kat, again, wasn't necessarily in the part of dominatrix but rather some jeans, a white short sleeve top, dark heels, and sunglasses that she takes off when she notices Bonnie's gag.



Katalina Star: Oh. Katie never told me we were getting a new girl. I'm Katalina, love.


Kat greets offering out a hand.


McBody does her best to display confidence in this first meeting. More than likely, it could very well be her last time. She shakes the hand offered respectfully.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Good mornin'. My name's Bonnie Daphna McBody and I heard from a friend of mine dat you were interested in samplin' my milk and other deviant delicacies dis weekend?


Katalina Star: Oh!


Kat glances around a little before stepping in closer bringing up a hand toward Bonnie's left breast but stops herself.

Katalina Star: May I?


Bonnie Daphna McBody blushes and responds thusly.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Yes, you may, but I would feel more comfortable providin' a mornin' feedin' inside instead of outside, please?


McBody starts walking in as her pledge paddle pokes out the personal effects suitcase.


Kat only smiles touching a hand to the door keeping it closed.

Katalina Star: Wasn't going for a taste, just a feel. But we can handle it all inside. If you can explain that.


Bonnie blushes again, clearly becoming induced by Katalina's charm.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: You were wantin' to feel how heavy da jug is? Sorry. Really want to do whatever I can to make a pleasant first impression.


Katalina Star: This won't just be you though.


Kat assures taking a full grasp giving the breast a firm squeeze from the underside.


Katalina Star: Oh my. Will definitely require a taste test. To the office with you love.


Kat laughs opening up the door.


Bonnie Daphna McBody saunters down the hallway to Katalina's office. She patiently waits for Star to arrive and is still carrying both suitcases. Once they're both inside the office, McBody speaks again since she's certain she has permission.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Lovely office. How might we conduct da taste test/mornin' feedin', ma'am? Did all da preliminaries necessary before arrivin' so it should be ready to sample.


Kat takes a seat at her desk leaving her own bag aside staring back at Bonnie.

Katalina Star: I figured...just dive right in. Unless you're uncomfortable with bearing a breast so suddenly.


Bonnie's arms seem to be showing tremendous strength still holding both suitcases. She tries to explain with tact.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: A real go-getter. It's not dat I'm uncomfortable, it's just well, my hands are full and my arms are gettin' a little sore. Was wonderin' if you might be interested in helpin' me bare my all-natural talent enhancement, please?


Katalina Star: Well, you COULD just put them down, love. I don't mind you doing that in here.


Bonnie breathes a sigh of relief before gently placing both suitcases down. She unbuttons her polo shirt slowly. Again, this is more because of her arm soreness than trying to be sexy, but that angle could be viewed as well. She bares her left breast since that was Katalina's initial preference.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: If need be and you're not finished samplin', please place my stress ball gag in so you can sample at your leisure, please? Would be rude to interrupt your feedin' before you were finished.


Kat just smiles and comes around resting both hands along Bonnie's exposed breast pursing her lips over her nipple for a quick suckle. Licking her lips, she helps herself to a little more before licking up the droplets that come out.

Katalina Star: Very tasty, love.


McBody smiles at how efficient Star was with her suckling. Not skipping a beat, she asks the following in as professional manner.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Would milady like to sample some milk from my right jug to complete the full taste test or was da left jug sufficient?


Kat things about it for a bit but soon shakes her head.

Katalina Star: No, I really shouldn't. If there's one thing I can get addicted to, it's this.


Covering up Bonnie's left breast, Kat offers out an empty seat in front of the table wiping her mouth as she takes to her own seat.

Katalina Star: Let's just talk while I still have my senses. You're here to basically be a serving tray, correct?


Bonnie blushes at Star's bluntness.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Aye, well, dat, to find my honest self, and to become someone's most prized hunt. Chased, pounced, and most likely mounted. Apologies if I'm bein' too forward.


Katalina Star: That's alright. We're discussing our session, I believe, be as forward as you want. You mentioned being chased, do you mean literally? Hunted, captured, and dragged back here as a sort of trophy?


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Exactly. Figure it'd be thrillin' and a change of pace from what happens with a possible live-in who isn't me.


Katalina Star: Most do just show up.


Katalina says with a laugh before throwing on a pair of reading glasses and produces a pen and note pad.

Katalina Star: Do you want the capture to remain private? As in would you rather it be at the beach or inside the Dungeon itself rather than city streets?


Bonnie feels her mammaries quiver at the two distinct options, but fortune favors the bold so she blurts out.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: If I am to be a "Most Prized Hunt," den you should do so in a way dat will showcase your poachin' prowess. Catch me in da wild, parade me through da streets, and gloat dat you bagged, tagged, and gagged da majestic Bonnie Daphna McBody.


Katalina Star: A parade?


Kat shifts up a brow along with the corner of her mouth at the prospect.

Katalina Star: Nude?


Bonnie Daphna McBody: If dat is what da huntress who captures me desires, den yes. If I'm stripped of my freedom, den da same could be said of my wardrobe, yes?


Kat laughs some.

Katalina Star: Only if you're comfortable with it. I don't want to push you too far beyond your boundaries.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: If it'll assist in me findin' my honest self, den I'm willin' to have my boundaries expanded. I also had a request for dinner tonight with you and dose whom you dine with. Permission to share such a request?


Katalina Star: You aren't wearing a collar, so you don't need to make such a request, love. Simply state your thoughts.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: I want to be your body sushi woman tonight. Have it all freshly prepared and ready-to-serve. Just need a shower, quick towel dry, lay on your dinin' table, and have some people lay various sushi on various affectionate areas. Hope it wouldn't diminish da value of my birthday suit when becomin' your "Most Prized Hunt," dough.


Katalina Star: Not at all. We'll keep this first event quiet and save your official capture party for later. Though thinking on that...


Kat leans back in her chair some pinching the pen between both index fingers and thumbs from either end.

Katalina Star: I'm thinking of making it into a full forniphilia party. Been a while since I've had one of those. You of course would be the central display object, but there would be others. If you don't mind sharing the spotlight, that is.


Bonnie Daphna McBody, who coming from a small island village, hasn't heard of a forniphila party shakes her head no to indicate that she doesn't mind.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: I don't mind at all, Mistress. Callin' you dat to mentally prepare myself for da eventuality of bein' captured durin' da hunt.


Katalina Star: That's alrght. Always nice hearing it from a fresh voice.


Kat smiles across the desk before leaning back into her notepad.

Katalina Star: So...public capture, naked display, anything else you wish to experience during the hunt?


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Whatever will make it a fulfillin' hunt for you, Mistress. I consent to whatever measures will be necessary, appropriate as well as inappropriate.


Kat doesn't look too pleased to hear that as she rests her pen down on the desk.

Katalina Star: Tell me your limits.


Bonnie Daphna McBody was trying to acquiesce but failed. She decides to say.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Da previously discussed and one final detail. Since I'm still workin' at Ladies All-Star Wrestlin', I'll most likely need some form of identification. Is deyr somethin' dat could be used or done to make sure I have proper identification, Mistress?


Katalina Star: You mean you wish to keep your private and professional lives separate? You don't wish those in the company to know of our dealings?


Bonnie Daphna McBody: No, Mistress. I very much want dem to know. Was wonderin' if deyr might be a name tag or some form of brandin' could be done to show everyone dat I am your "Most Prized Hunt."


Katalina Star: I could give you a full collar right now. It'll have my insignia on it. Mind you, when you wear it you become my slave. I don't just give them out like a souvenir for a visit. As for most prized...that would depend upon your efforts during.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Know it might be a bit to plan out the hunt, but could you place that on me once you've captured me? Will add to da spectacle and indicate I'm now part of your exclusive collection, Mistress.


Katalina Star: Hm...how about an escape? You get collared now but I don't put on your insignia until I've captured you during that attempt. That way the other girls here can get involved and take it as a form of reality. After all, as far as they'd be concerned, you're escaping with secrets you shouldn't be.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Would provide you with da motivation to hunt me down. I would need to be in some form of apparel while fleein' in peril, right? Wouldn't be as sharp a contrast to bein' in my birthday suit if I were completely nude before da capture.


Katalina Star: Hm...I'll give you a few minutes head start. In that time you'll be allowed to gather clothing from costume storage.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Fifteen? For a dress, bra, panties, and heels?


Kat laughs out a little.

Katalina Star: I think you'll want to skip the heels, love. If you're running away? Heels are no good. You'll be captured before you even get off the lot.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Alright. Sneakers. Leave my car keys, dat I will own 'til my capture, in one of my assigned sneakers. I'll park it in a garage somewhere in da city and den run out of da garage all panicked. Meanwhile, you and your huntin' party will be in a second vehicle tailin' me, park in da same garage, and give me chase, Mistress?


Katalina Star: All on foot. If we start speeding in vehicles we'll draw more attention than need be. Plus, we might get carried away and cause accidents or worse.


Knowing this is her last time making her own decisions and finding her honest self, McBody tries negotiating for more time.

Bonnie Daphna McBody: Den I may need an hour head start, but you can place a tracker on my dress or sneaker?


Katalina Star: That'd be cheating now, wouldn't it? Thirty minutes. Our costumes here aren't exactly...forgettable to those you'd pass by.


Bonnie Daphna McBody: Cheatin' for me havin' more time or you havin' a tracker?


Katalina Star: The tracker. I'll give you twenty minutes. But in the meantime, let me show you to your room and eventual table.

No comments:

Post a Comment