Monday 27 April 2015

Hello World!

Good evening, everyone. This will be a new form of my communication toward all of you, though that much is obvious. I’ll be using this blog to help demonstrate my views of the bondage community, as well as make a little shout outs to certain individuals whom I am currently having…dealings with. None of you will be gracing this first blog, but I will say that in a matter of days I will be reviewing GPW’s tag team title belt. I will, after all, be having a complete, constant, and uninterrupted chance at a close up to the belt.
Also I will be delving into my own personal life moments. For those that follow my twitter account, @NaughtyKatalina, you’ll know that I’ve recently entered Katie and Pet in a BDSM competition. Both Katie and Pet will be competing in the Petplay side of things while I also hold high hopes for Katie to take the blue ribbon in the beauty contest. As well as anything that may happen on that day.
Until then, my pets.
~Katalina Star

@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment