Friday 11 May 2018

Update Spring 2018

Hello, everyone, it's certainly been a while since I've done one of these little update bits. Life has been busy lately, what with training little disobedient fillies and the wife crying over a sprained wrist or something. I don't know. I just generally stick something in her mouth. Not my finger anymore. I've learned.

Choices and wages

So what's up with everyone? Gosh, I hope people still say that, I don't want to feel old. So last night I saw a hashtag I was very tempted to chime in on but thought better of it. The best way to avoid confrontation is to not take part in one that's already happening, right? However, I'll get involved here knowing very little people will even care as I'm sure you're all used to Claire's sexcapdes on this site now that you look at this and go “reality? No thanks.” But I feel, given my general profession, I should at least make an effort to weigh in my opinions on the recent “If Slavery Was A Choice” hashtag. I don't know the behind meaning of it, so I'm just going after those words.

For starters, I'm going to defend my own self in stating that the slaves I keep are different compared to ones taken against their will. For one, they volunteer themselves to be in my service. I'll get back to further differences later.

But for now...the actual slavery can never be a choice. Who would want that to begin with? Who would want to not only sell out their own freedoms but their own life? Because, in most cases, it's not “Work or go into time out”, it's “work or we put a bullet in your head”. It's control by fear not control by trust. So it can never be a choice. I feel...that's about all I could ever say on that. So back to lighter details.

The main reason I'm writing this is to let people know how I handle my live-ins these days. Preferrably, it's what I'd much rather call them. Not slave or submissive, even though there are those titles. As a combined group; live-ins. I know this might sound rather shocking at first, but as my Dungeon has opened up to become more of a public business (What with Triforce Pools and the small shopping centre inside) those within the Dungeon have been benefiting from a paycheck. Magical, I know. But before opening the doors they've been given free room and board as well as an allowance. Yes...it was based off performance so in a way they were still earning a paycheck. But now it's more common.

For months before it began I've been working out the means of a payscale that seemed fair. Mainly because you can't rightly pay by position basis within the Dungeon, can you? There are some who prefer remaining slaves but still work incredibly hard. Should they be paid any less? So I try and keep it secretive amongst them in who individually earns what. Yes, that's precisely how I've done it. It's the only way. If they wish to be vocal about their pay they can, but I simply won't be.

So what does this mean? It means the Dungeon will be going more public offering out services to the community, services that until recently only myself and my guests have truly benefited from. Nothing sexual because I don't benefit from that. I won't cheat on my wife and I won't abuse my position of power for such a thing. But filly rides, Candi's dances, and a variety of other things I'll let out upon request.

As for my other holdings, some are already very public (cafe, brothel, bakery), but the race track I hope to open further allowing for greater games and competitions. The Farm will remain private property closed off to the public but they still earn their wages.

Candi Puppy

One thing I've actually noticed in the Dungeon, and only recently since I've needed a distraction from the whining and whimpering at home (Zoey... lol), is the absence of a puppy. Yes, I know we have Candi's dog, Skittles, roaming around the Dungeon, but I mean one in the form of a kink. One I can take for a walk when I need a chance to ponder things out or if I just need time away from the desk. I made the suggestion to Candi, during one of her many times in my office stockade, telling her it would allow her to play more with her own pup. That was all that was needed to be said and while training has it's ups and downs (every command from sit to paw for Candi seems to mean “play”) I've enjoyed this time we've shared together.

She's taken to a leash well enough, she does tug and try and sniff everything. I don't use a choke chain or shock collar, but I have switched from a leather leash to a chain one given she kept turning her head back and biting it. She's steadily coming to the realizition that the leash has been changed. I just like to think she gets excited and that's why she always tends to forget? I'll be taking her on a lengthy walk down to Claire's main store. I've yet to really get a good amount of time with her business partner, Shay, so I'm interested in seeing her bedside manner in helping choose my new pups wardrobe.

Bonbon's brand

So, as I'm sure many of you are now aware, I have a new live in by the name of Bonnie Daphne McBody, or simply Bonbon. I “captured” her (it was a staged event, clearly) and paraded her back only to...make her my moo cow. She's rather lovely, a little...forward at times, I'll admit, but she's loyal and has become the second branded live-in. I know this has caused some turmoil within the Dungeon (yes, there are those that also wish to be branded) but I only do so under strict circumstances. If they can convince me that there is just nothing left for them in the world outside the Dungeon and they spend the time proving their loyalty...then the branding becomes a consideration. Mind you, they need to convince me several times because branding is a very big deal. Far bigger than simply putting a lock on a collar. It means that Bonbon is mine. It means that, in any future event, should she be with someone they'll know she's mine.

So again, it's not something I do with everyone. Katie's been with me nearly six years wearing my collar, she's time and again proven her loyalty, she's even been my primary for nearly half her time with me. Yet I'm still not convinced in branding her. So congratulations go out to Bonbon on this monumental occassion.

New Submissive

For the dedication amount she's not only given to the Dungeon but to newcomers as well, it was my great privilige to recently promote Ruby to the role of submissive. She's worked hard not only as a greeter but as a trainer as well. So to anyone who pass her by be sure to pass along your congratulations.

Now, this is where people can come at me over the “definitive roles” of a slave and submissive, but I've already written my own personal views of the two and how I go about using them within the realms of my Kat Empire. So before you go yelling...have an open mind and read up.

Claire's work

Claire has been working incredibly hard the past few weeks updating the collars for my live-ins. I knew, sooner or later, this sort of thing would be required and we actually have a few test models out on some. One girl I feel would rather remain nameless for the time being and, of course, the big complainer Azzy. Yes, Azzy is not really a live-in (despite the teasing I give her) but it's fun hearing her opinions of the new chip. Despite most of them being her worried complaints. It's not that it's dangerous, she just seems surprised by everything.

Ultimately, Claire wants to make the chips into the insignias themselves. For those wondering, these chips will be for light shocking, GPS, I suggested a sort of communication device as well but Claire stared at me for a while and said “This isn't Star Trek” and I...didn't get the reference. Perhaps she means because we're using satellites? Oh well, that's all her department. My department is fixing them on and taking the feedback. As it is now, we have a good distance for the remote shocks as well as a working GPS system so I'm quite pleased about that. There are other things Claire wants to work into them but we're still on the talking phases. Hopefully we can have something to properly unveil come the summer because...

Games and such

Of course I'm going to have games in the summer at my race track. For those unfamiliar with my brand of games, there will be filly races, dog races, obstacle courses, obedience tests, and demonstrations. There will be vendors, workshops (I know Zoey will be excited to get her rope lessons out there again), as well as a series of other popular events. I don't have a specific date set in mind yet. But I do know that, either before or after, I do want to have a large gala event at the Kat's MeWow Nightclub at the Dungeon. Just something to welcome everyone/bid farewells, however we decide to do it. So look forward to growing details on that in the coming weeks.

Future bits

Aside from the games there really isn't too much I'm planning. With the closing of Ladies All Star Wrestling I'm once again without a wrestling career. Will I go back? A part of me wishes but then I think “What would I go after?” My role in any new wrestling organization would be the same. Evil dominatrix bent on making knees bend before me. So what more would there be for me? I don't know. It's always a thought to give. For now I'll just...tend to the emo crybaby feeding her her porridge and making certain her razors are nice and sharp or whatever emos do these days. I love her though.

Katalina Star
@NaughtyKatalina

No comments:

Post a Comment