Wednesday 24 June 2015

Personal update

Hello, pets, it's been a while here hasn't it? I, for one, have missed this little form of interaction for us. That's why with so much having gone on in my life these past couple months I would write up a little blog catching everyone up.

Single, yet already done mingling?
Just last month my engagement with Dani hit a heavy roadblock. One the two of us unfortunately couldn't get over. I won't go into the details of the breakup but like I said when it first happened it was a peaceful one. There was no yelling, no threats, we did so in person (which is more than I can say for a certain other ex of mine), and there were a lot of tears. Dani has always been a special person in my life even before I ever met Eve. Dani is a woman who loved who I was not what I was doing, which is how my other two relationships ended. Until the day I die I'll always hold a place in my heart for her wherever she goes.

Now, I know it's probably not fair to take a hint of silver lining from this, but she allowed me to adopt her daughter, Mikaela. Before you go saying that she's a horrible mother for doing so, you should know that I convinced her in doing so. As it stands I'm much more stable in my workplace as I don't intend to leave Malibu anytime soon. Plus those that have visited know I own two pieces of property. I'm going to do what I planned for last summer and I'm going to keep nearly everything S&M related to my warehouse, which I really should name at some point, and keep family life (and a ponygirl or two :P) at my home. The one thing I cannot stress enough is how Mikaela will NOT be forced to grow into following my footsteps. It would be nice...but I want her to grow up making her own choices in life. Not to mention adopting her gives Dani a reason to come back for visits. :)

As I stated above I am somewhat out of the mingle scene. I at least consider myself lucky that since Heather I've never been alone long. Am I dating someone exclusively? Maybe. She's nice, but I want to give it some time first before deciding anything. I've introduced her to so much in my life and she's thus far hanging on. Maybe a little hiccup in the road, but that's to be expected. Hopefully, by the end, things can work well between us.


The Silver Lining of an Injury
So obviously these past couple months has been me trying to seek out the positive in as much negative situations as I can. Breaking up with Dani being one and being shelved for an injury being another. My last bout with...I won't mention their name because it's my blog and I decide who takes acknowledgement for their actions. I don't want them celebrated by my enemies so they'll remain a blank canvas. Anyway, my last bout with them left me in a state too much movement didn't seem like a bright idea. My arm ached from the scar I received and my body just ached period. However, it did give me time to properly plan out...my games!

Yes, for those that have been following me for longer than six months you might recall me mentioning about hosting my own games back in February. I said that I wasn't going to take any invites this year, actually I said I hadn't yet received any but later changed it to present thought process, and instead design my own bondage filled event. So what have I got planned? Just the basics.

First off, HAVE to have some pony races. I'm thinking simple track races as well as a chariot race for the bigger teams. I might compete Moonflow and Katie in the singles races, I've hardly ever used the two of them as a duo in a competitive setting. But it might be nice. Yes, I'm competing in my own games. So what? Are you going to come here and stop me? Well, I invite you to try. Just don't forget the paddle. :P

Next up will be the obstacle course. A simple favourite of mine pitting slaves and submissives against one another in an equal setting. Holly is my champion there but she won't be competing. I'll just run her through it a few times to keep her practice up. I think it's a little harder to get away with competing in your own obstacle course than having a couple of fillies run the track.

Then you have to have open demonstrations at these events. I always love these in that it shows off a variety of styles that other doms can take in for their own personal use. I also love seeing the admiration in their slaves or subs as they take to the stage for their owners commands and wishes. A true spectacle representing the S&M spirit. :) As the hostess to these games I'm almost required to present, although I'm not quite sure of who. Claire seems to have gotten rather popular with a few of my clients. Also, it might be a good way to advertise her store and personal creations.

That's really all I have for now when it comes to games. Obviously there will be the get togethers, the dances, other social events. Aside from competing, I go to these events to expand my familiarity with new doms, rekindle and catch up with old friends, and maybe take in a session or two with them. :P


Selling a friend
Speaking of that, however, I suppose I should spend a short while discussing the reasons behind selling Pet. There are rumours going around that the reason behind it was that I was displeased with her in some way. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I love Pet and I still do, even to this day. Even if she doesn't wish to hear about it now.

I didn't sell Pet because of the money. As many of you know, and if you don't you should by now, I'm well off enough financially. Nor did I think her new owner would be a better fit for her. Nothing against the Huntress Becca, but I know she's admitted just as well that she couldn't, or wouldn't, be filling my shoes in that side of what Pet wants in such a relationship. It wasn't even about the trade off with whom I got as a new primary. Her name I won't discuss until she feels safe enough to let it out herself.

The reason I sold Pet is the very reason I gave her access to her own internet account. It's the same reason I allowed her to remove her mask, to take on differing roles within the world. Whether it be foxy boxer or in ring competitor. I sold Pet because there's a world out there I want her to explore properly. I know what you're thinking, I could have just set her free. Unfortunately, that's not how Pet's mind works. She firmly believes herself to be...at home in what she does for reasons I'd rather not discuss here.

So, what does this mean for me and Pet? I'll still perform as her caretaker when it comes to her career making certain that Anya doesn't come out and try to harm her. I'll still be there for other areas as well if Becca will allow it.

To Pet's new Huntress, I will ask that you continue to have patience with her. I know at times Pet will be trying and a little hard to get with, but you should know that deep down she loves her position with you and will remain as loyal to you as she has to me.

In the end I know this won't win a lot of you over in this debate, but I hope you at least take in my own standing in it. Thank you.

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment