Tuesday 17 October 2017

Holly comes out of her shell

Okay, so I really to tell this story to everyone before nothing can be done from it. I know, I know I've said before that I try not to mention the explicit details of our show but today is different. For those that don't know, my name is Ariel Madison and I'm the dominatrix on Holly's webcam program, Sub Pink Mutt. I don't try and make myself too visible as I give the honor mostly to my wife/partner on the program. But...this is all just common knowledge by this point. What perhaps isn't is the events that transpired during last nights program where there was something of an altercation. Not involving myself and a fan, but Holly and a fan.

I know some of you might be a bit surprised to hear that, I mean if you knew Holly (Summer or Blink, however you know her from) you'd know being assertive isn't exactly in her nature. But that's actually part of the reason I'm sharing this little story, to try and help bring that side of her out a little more. To help her develop the backbone she's always needed in life. So if you read this and feel Holly was in the right, then please like the accompanying tweet advertising this blog, leave her a comment, anything. Just let her know that it's okay for her to be this way more often.

So, as most of you are aware, Holly has a petite frame and, in having that, her bust size isn't exactly the biggest. Only putting it out there like that because it's the central focus point of the story. A lot of fans of ours have come to accept Holly's size knowing she always aims to give them so much more to make up for it. Unfortunately, one of these viewers didn't appreciate the size of Holly's breasts and constantly made comments. Usually I tend to leave such negative comments to be dealt with by our moderators, but for some reason he kept coming back. Kept commenting, calling Holly “flat” and even went so far as to question her gender wondering if she was even female at all.

At that point I was about to finally step in but Holly saw the comment and acted faster. I had her over my lap at the time so all she had was her reach but it proved to be enough as she simply took hold of a suction cup dildo and slapped it down on the desk where we keep our cam leaving it standing straight up. Without missing a beat Holly told the individual “If you're so concerned I'm a man and you're still here, this is for you to jerk off to.”

I couldn't help but break character and laugh as Holly just settled back down. I know that there's been a lot going on in her mind lately, some of which she'll let out soon, but still...wow. The viewer eventually left and practically everyone was applauding Holly. A part of me wanted to get back into character and punish her for speaking out of turn...but I couldn't. So the viewers just had to deal with the rest of the show being a snuggle fest between a dominatrix and her pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment