Sunday 7 August 2016

July 2016 Games

***DISCLAIMER***
This is a blog about the weekend games that I held from July 29th to August 1st. I missed out on writing up a report from the weekend get together in May so I'm hoping to make up for it with this. :) Anyway, what follows isn't a complete account of activities, I'm hoping everyone who attended can help fill in the blanks at their own leisure. Alright, let's get down to it.
Katalina Star


FRIDAY EVENING
Just really a relaxing affair. Not everyone had arrived yet so I just held a social get together. Doms went by with their submissives, slaves, or pets. Ariel went around with Holly on her little leash while Katie kept Chastity close by. I myself wasn't privy to holding a leash that evening, rather I held a hand. Zoey's hand as we made our way through the crowd and met the various people I would hope my beloved would get to know a little better over the next couple days. Not that I've ever forced it as a requirement that she both understand, accept, and partake in my alternative lifestyle but it is nice when she shows enough of an interest.

SATURDAY MORNING
Given that this was a filly event, and given that some people still hadn't arrived mixed in with not wanting to force the ponies to race before they had a chance to warm up, I held a little preliminary event while the booths were running. One of which was operated by Zoey, no doubt, teaching rope techniques. Claire had another, obviously, and kept Nikki close to it. After all, Nikki was sporting the new gear that Claire herself had designed so that only made sense.

Though back to the preliminary event; it was a puppy race. Or really an obstacle course. There weren't too many participants and it was mostly for fun and to give people something to watch. Though mostly it was to give Holly a chance to partake, having not taken to filly play herself. With Ariel out on the track with her Holly achieved top time and was awarded with a series of snuggles afterward, from what I heard.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON
Finally, everyone had arrived and we could begin with the main attraction; the filly performances. Before I could partake, however, I was met with Ariel and given Holly's leash. Given this was to be one of the last major events for us, Holly wanted to be with me. For those that don't know, mid September Holly, Ariel, and Pet all move to Tampa. I'm definitely going to miss them so when I was handed the leash I was going to do my best not to let it go so soon. Besides, Holly was in absolute puppy mode so I knew all day on her leash was what she wanted as well.

The first was a full grid race, eight fillies to the field. For this race I had both Moonflow and Nikki representing me, Nikki having still been my slave at the time. Oh! My apologies, in the days that followed Nikki had moved herself from my holdings to Casa de Kami where, and I will be repeating myself time and again, if she's ever hurt I will be coming for each one of them. The race was a solid affair, all eight were certainly at the top of their game but Nikki's recent workouts and her new gear began to put her with the lead. Something she held onto until the final stretch where Moonflow took a sudden lead on endurance alone winning the race.

I did try and consul Nikki after, but she appeared at ease with her placement. It was her first professional race, after all, and I can only hope that as I write and you read this she's still putting on the hoof boots in her new home. :)

The next event was the chariot runs. These ran until the evening as they were separated into a multitude of categories. Doubles racing, target practice, and the brawls (in which two pairs try and knock the other rider from the chariot with padded equipment). Unfortunately, and I've never been more embarrassed in my life...Katie never placed in any one of them. Not that there was anything wrong with that she was doing, she was geared and ready to go. It was Chastity, who was supposed to be the rider.

As it turned out, Chastity was a bit too excited seeing Katie in her gear and despite my primary's efforts...Chastity failed to step into the chariot in time. Every time. Katie would later affirm to me that she would deal with her slave but that's as far as I wanted to hear from it.

So because of that the chariot portion wasn't much fun for me, but it didn't matter because we still had the team relay races at dusk. A good showing from all involved, with my team consisting of Moonflow, Katie, Nikki, and Princess. Princess was still in her training area so she, unfortunately, slowed down the team causing us to come in a distant third place. A sigh but I wasn't about to scold Princess on her efforts.

That was it for Saturday, everyone returned back to their rooms, hotels, stables, etc. I brought Holly in with Zoey and myself and the three of us cuddled all night long.

SUNDAY MORNING
We had one final set of races in the morning before we opened the floor for further events, those being the jockeyed races. In this fillies would wear a special saddle coming horizontal from their back. Riders would obviously sit in those and the race would begin. Katie was supposed to be my filly but she informed me that Chastity was still a little too rambunctious. Therefore...they switched. They came in last, but Katie had another reason then to punish the girl.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON
It was exhibition time, meaning the stage was open to those who wished to display their skills of dominance over any willing participant. This is where Holly and I parted ways for the first time since the previous morning as Ariel brought her up and displayed some rather rhythmic whipping. Afterward she was approached by some others who were surprised they had never heard of her before. I left her and Holly be so they could further make connections in this world.

Besides, I didn't have much time to play around given I was brought up on stage alongside Zoey. I could have taken charge, informed her these were my games...but where would the fun be then? Besides, it was fun being her little assistant in something other than her magic shows. Not that I minded them, but this was...different fun. :) Especially since FINALLY our bedroom fun came out into the open as everything and more Zoey taught those who attended her booth was applied lovingly to me. She would bind me up, tease my senses, as well as other things, and constantly refer to me as her “assistant”.

At the end she kissed me but kept me bound up as she attached a leash to the collar she had made for me, a nice studded leather number with a platinum “Z” insignia along the side of it, and had me crawl along my knees to the back where we could continue the fun in private.

SUNDAY EVENING
After dinner, it was time for everyone to once more relax. Those in a rush were already gone as we had another...sort of party. More of a catered mingling as everyone was less tense and having a ton of fun. There were sideline games, role reversals (although Holly had a hard time dominating Ariel, until Ariel put on her cap then all bets were off it seemed), and just everyone having a generally good time.

At the end I made the call that those wishing to remain could stick around for the next day as I had a HUGE announcement. After that...the party grew slowly to a close over the next few hours. That night was just myself and Zoey and that was simply perfect.

MONDAY
If you haven't heard the announcement...then check my Twitter. I'll talk more about it later once certain maters have calmed down. This is really more an entire blog onto itself anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment