Monday 14 August 2017

My Cat and Dragon Want to Sleep With Me

***DISCLAIMER***
So...yeah, another crossover. I dunno, I just like writing these, ya'know? It's fun. I know I could do straight fan fiction, but I'm not interested in that. I prefer this style. The fan crossover. That and I'm just a fan of crossovers in general. Flinstones and Jetsons, Johnny Bravo and Scooby Doo, Simpsons and Futurama, and Simpsons and Futurama. This one will be a little more erotic than Perfect Pet but will also focus a little more on humor. This is a very quick rundown of what's happening, and a lot happens...just because but I hope it still comes off as fun and enjoyable. :)
Claire Lisa Daniels
@KatKisser


It was a hot day out and so, to try and beat the heat, the dark skirt and white bloused Hotaru Shidare was sucking deeply on a rocket pop while making her way down the street when she passes by a pet shop. Looking in at the kittens on display, Hotaru matches eyes with a set of blue staring back at her. The melting Popsicle begins to drip over the side of Hotaru's hand and down onto her blouse, but nothing could distract her away from the humanoid feline staring back at her with a playful smile.

Fifteen minutes later, Hotaru is seated on a park bench working over a different cool treat while staring across at the cat girl who watches back at her. There were several gears running through Hotaru's mind but the other? Mm, maybe not so many. Finally, after slowly sliding the banana flavored pop from her lips, she speaks.

“How-”

“Dunno.” The girl replies quickly enough to certainly catch Hotaru off guard.

“Where-”

“Can't remember.” Once more the cat girl was right on the pulse of the conversation, treating it like a laser pointer.

“Who-”

“Felicia. Nice to meet you.” She greets holding out a paw with the pads facing downward.

Hotaru studies Felicia a little bit longer before scooting closer to the edge of her seat to fully examine the cat girl. She strokes along her paw, checks around her ears, then watches her tail flick about. When done, Hotaru drops back down on the bench.

“You're authentic.”

“Very. I'm as cat as you are female. Well...sort of. I suppose saying I'm a cat as much as you are human would probably be better, but that would be a hundred percent clarification and I'm more of a mixture breed and you don't seem very shocked at all by this.”

“No. It's...been a week.” Is Hotaru's answer as though indicating bigger things had happened. Curious, Felicia tilts her head but Hotaru speaks back up. “Anyway, I freed you from the store. You're free to go now if you want.”

“Okay, Master.” Felicia replies.

“No.” Hotaru shakes her head. “Not Master. Go, do what you want. It just pained me to see you in there like that.”

“Anything...I want?” Felicia confirms as Hotaru nods.

“Yes. Anything.” She answers back getting up to leave.

After a few steps, Hotaru feels the sense of being followed and turns back around to find Felicia directly behind her.

“What-”

“I'm doing what I want. I'm following Master.”

“Not. Master.” Hotaru tries again. “Look, you're an intriguing...cat,”

“Thank you, Master.”

Hotaru pauses.

“But I'm busy with plenty of other things so I don't have time for this.”

Felicia nods as Hotaru, believing this to be the end, turns and continues on down before stopping feeling a furry being bump against her. Hotaru turns to see Felicia's smiling face again.

“I'm doing what I want.” Felicia replies once more prompting Hotaru to sigh.

“Fine. Let's go home. But I'm gonna warn you now.”

“Warn me about what?”

Minutes later, Hotaru and Felicia are back at the former's home just about to open the door when it bursts open and a blond maid with piercing yellow eyes glares out at the two.

“I heard two sets of footsteps coming up the steps. What—Master!” The maid pulls Hotaru in groping her chest from behind as she focuses her glare now on Felicia. “You should have brought me with you, now you have vagrants following you home!”

“Tooru, it's not-AH!”

Hotaru is cut off into a whimper as her eyes steadily roll back, her cheeks become flush, and saliva beads up around the corner of her mouth. Coming up from the bottom of her dress, courtesy of Tooru, was her tail. A large, reptilian one and judging by the movements of the dress it was working overtime in between Hotaru's legs. As Hotaru mildly cries out, Tooru returns her glare on Felicia.

“Mine.”

As Hotaru continues to moan, Felicia watches as she pushes out her claws with a smile.

“Really?”


No comments:

Post a Comment