Thursday 2 November 2017

Post Halloween & Baby plans

***DISCLAIMER***
So, when I first started doing these script style writings for our vlogs, I told myself that I was going to be as true to the tone as possible. The following opening bit is from a recorded video Claire did from the audience and I have to say that she's had more than enough. You can watch the video on our site, details about that to be distributed during the show, just don't expect the best quality. Lighting wasn't meant for it and there wasn't a microphone so I had to speak loudly. Though for the tone, I tried to be as accurate as possible with Claire's response and if you do watch the video I advise you to lower the volume as soon as the announcement is made. Thank you. :)


(Both Ariel and myself stand on the stage at the Kat's MeWow S&M club at Katalina Dungeon for the big Halloween party. The music has been died down to allow for my voice to be heard as I make my announcement. It's hard to tell but both of us are in tears, but happy tears. Maybe a little over dramatic, but it's been something we've been wanting to get out to our friends for some time.)

Holly: I won't waste too much of your time, I know you want to get back to the games and whatever you've been doing on the dancefloor.

(People laugh. Hard to tell if it's everyone but it's enough to help calm my nerves as Ariel makes her presence felt stroking a hand along my arm.)

Holly: The truth is I've been wanting to say this for so long...I'm pregnant.

Claire: WOOOOO
OOOOO!!!

(Everyone applauds, though it's hard to hear over Claire's cheering as Ariel, who was about to applaud herself, just looks at me as I smile back nodding my head.

We then cut to our actual vlog where Ariel is looking at me.)

Ariel: Still can't believe you didn't tell me. Little minx.

(I look and smile at the camera. This is set to be a good session.)


(We still have the light remnants of our face paint still along our faces but seeing as Halloween has been over now for over half a day we've changed back to our standard session clothes. Ariel in her leather frame high circling around her bear breasts, crotchless g-string, and nice long boots all accented by her cap resting atop her straightened hair wields a riding crop in her hand definitely telling everyone that this isn't just going to be us talking tonight. I'm still in my Sub Pink Mutt gear though the pink coverings have been removed to keep my own breasts, with the piercings back in place, out and, despite sitting on the couch, I have my tail in.)

Ariel: Hi, everyone! Welcome to our third show and the first on our own website. That's right, our contract with Webcam Whores is officially over and while it wasn't a hurtful breakup on either end we're actually kind of glad we can run things on our own site under our own terms now. But we'll get more onto that later, because someone has some explaining to do...

Holly: In my defense, I didn't know I was pregnant until the morning of the party.

Ariel: So we still did the entire show without you telling me.

(I nod my head still smiling. I know Ariel isn't that upset as she reaches over to her side.)

Ariel: That's fine. In fact, it's better than fine. I'm glad to know we're on the track now. For one I get to be a mother, and two...

(She brings out a cellphone wagging it around as I start laughing taking it in my hand.)

Ariel: Because now you can start texting your own friends again. For months, okay, she's had me text her friends whenever she needed something because she was too worried she might blurt out the news early.

Holly: I did write the note for Sasha and Chris.

Ariel: Yes, you did write that note. But you also had me text Stacy to see if she wanted to know the news or not.

(Again I start laughing.)

Ariel: It also means we can start talking about it with all of you. So, Holly, tell them about our baby.

Holly: She's going to be a girl.

Ariel: Do you know this for certain?

Holly: I haven't heard this from any doctor yet, but she's going to be a girl.

Ariel: And that's where we differ. It's not that I don't want a girl, it's that I don't want to know the sex of the child until they're born. Holly...

(Ariel clears her throat and pretends to flip through a notepad.)

Ariel: Mrs. Madison,

Holly: Yes?

Ariel: It's Dr. Madison calling, you inquired about when you could know the sex. Well, we have a two percent chance of knowing and--

Holly: Tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me.

Ariel: No patience. But go on, Holly, tell us more about our child.

Holly: She's going to be named Marie Destiny Madison, in honor of three of our closest friends. She's going to grow up being very friendly and she's going to love animals.

Ariel: What will she be when she grows up?

Holly: She'll want to be a vet.

(Ariel starts laughing.)

Ariel: What if we instead have a boy?

Holly: We won't.

Ariel: Feel so sorry for little Marky if he's born. Mommy doesn't have a future for him.

Holly: You'll be mommy. I'm going to be Su-Su.

Ariel: I think someone might be a little upset hearing about that.

Holly: Well, if she were she could actually visit and do something about it.

(Ariel covers up her smile as I look to the camera pushing up my brow. You know who you are, get over here.)

Ariel: So as I mentioned before we're now on our own site, subpinkmutt.com. We're still a subscription service but for those with subs from Webcam Whores you'll still have the remainder of this year PLUS all of next year to make up for the differences in pricing and the fact that we're doing free content the next couple months.

Holly: Part of why we're doing this is because if I'm going to be pregnant most of 2018 then I won't be able to do as much and we won't be able to keep shows going on a daily basis.

Ariel: But don't fret as we'll still be doing our best to bring you fresh, daily content with several more blogs and some special guests.

Holly: Like Charlie...

Ariel: Why are you saying her name like that? Are the two of you having an affair?

Holly: I just love her, you know that.

Ariel: I do too.

(We both fall silent a moment staring off into our own distant worlds...)

Ariel: Another thing we're really excited about in opening up our own site is the ability to sell our own merchandise!

Holly: Ka-ching!

Ariel: Isn't it cha-ching?

Holly: I think both are acceptable.

(Ariel just shrugs her shoulders.)

Ariel: We're working with Claire Daniels of Malibu adult store fame to construct a few bits for our online store.

Holly: How would you like to cuddle up with either of us? Body size pillows with printed covers!

Ariel: Or fuck us. With inflatable love dolls.

Holly: Show them you mean business with the SPM or AHM paddle or riding crop.

(I say gently nibbling at the point of my index finger.)

Ariel: The store will be going live soon so check it out when it...goes live.

Holly: I think you should just start spanking me now.

Ariel: Yeah, I think I should. Okay, until next vlog, everyone, bye!

Holly: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment