Saturday 10 December 2016

How I became me (by Pet)

***DISCLAIMER***
This is a short story completely written up by @ThePetFBGP. I share no part in this in any way. Just wanted to make that clear. :) Also, if anyone has images they wish to be turned into stories, please let me know. I'll try and make them a little more civil than...some people out there. :P
Katalina Star

________________________________________________________________________________

What's up, bitches? Over the past few weeks I've been such a good girl here in Tampa that I felt like rewarding myself with a story. It's a continuation affair from my last story with the worlds greatest protagonist. Only difference is...no Kat this time. Sold that bitch to some dyke biker gang for a couple bucks. They needed something to beat and fuck and I wanted a coffee. So that's her fate. Anyway, on with the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

I had to slow it down, the whole slave trafficking thing. It was good money and I was making a lot of awesome contacts but I got the word that some “hero” chick named Lady Bed-Lay was after me. Not me personally, but she was hot on my trail. So I pulled the plug but still kept it in my hand. Never knew when opportunity would come knocking and I needed to be ready quickly.

It didn't take long to find that opportunity either. After taking a desk job I met one of the most ravishing women I've ever known. Right away I could see her crying in shackles. Her name was Moxi. Moxi Jackson. She was sweet, incredibly sensitive, but a little playful in that she loved to flirt with me. At times she would pass by my desk and trail her fingers along my shoulders or whisper how she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. I didn't even have to make a move and she was like this. Though anytime I did wink at her I swear she would orgasm. I gave her a solid fucking for a few moments and listened to her scream again and again until she was begging me in the office to stop.

Unfortunately, all wasn't as perfect as it should have been. See, Moxi had a boyfriend. A super jealous, super stupid, super protective even thing named Kira. Anytime Moxi was sitting on my lap and I was finger deep inside her snatch Kira had to go and roll up a magazine and bop me on the head before taking Moxi away and claiming she was only wet because of her. I mean him. Moxi knew differently though, she knew that she and I were destined to be together. Unfortunately, it was going to take a lot of convincing just to get through Kira's fat, stupid, fat, ugly head.

Moxi would tell him flat out and he'd just be like “Duhhhh...Moxi like Kira.” But Moxi not like Kira, Moxi like me. Moxi even kissed me and fucked me and did all sorts of naughty things with me but Kira was still Kira and didn't get it. So I gave Kira a ticket and said it was the ticket to Moxi's heart. I put him on the bus and last I heard it didn't stop until it got to the amazon or something. Either way, Moxi and I were happy that there was no more idiot.

Everything was perfect again. That is until one lustful evening where, while naked in each other's arms, Moxi let loose on something. She was Lady Bed-Lay and she was getting close to cracking this big slave trading ring that had gone cold. At that moment I had to think. I was so close to shipping Moxi off in chains, but I couldn't do it with her alter ego so close. So what should I do? I knew exactly what.

The next day I decided to call Moxi into my office. I had been so awesome at the job that they just begged me to take the corner office. I fought it but, you know, there's only so much pressure a dam can take before it bursts. Moxi was already topless and removing her skirt by the time she came in but I had to stop her. It was quick, very painless, but I caught her upside the back of the head with one of those...know. I did it myself. Fuck the beaver tails.




When she woke up, Moxi found herself bound and gagged on a chair with a specialty scoop style gag that I had placed a very peculiar item in. It was a bomb, which I lit and all she could do was watch in horror as the fuse shortened and shortened. Immediately she began crying out for me to save her and in doing so she looked as perfect as I imagined when I first saw her. Her breasts were jiggling, her hair was going all over the place, her tears looked so delicious. Then I noticed how I had been standing there watching her not realizing about the fuse. So, before I went up with her, I put it out and oh my me she was so grateful. She swore that she would do anything and everything to make me happy, something I was certain to take advantage of.

I put her through some re educational bits, taught her how I was the one true supreme being in this universe. None of it was necessary as she had already long since believed that. So it was quite easy getting that collar on her and having it welded shut. That wasn't all though, she had some ideas too. She told me she didn't want to be called Moxi or Lady Bed-Lay, she just wanted to be called Slave. So I obliged.



I had Slave work with me in capturing other heroes. We'd stage fake robberies and take home more than our fair share of money. We even made some cash on the side selling these heroes to their arch rivals. Some wanted them trained while others wanted them fighting and kicking. One of them cooked up his enemy and ate her! We went for the roasting but left before the main course. The sick freak.



Soon there were no more heroes so we turned our attention to the villains, some of whom still had the heroes we gave them. It was glorious taking a lot of them back and selling them to others. All but that sick freak who ate that woman, him we fed to his dogs.

Now I'm Empress of the World and the first degree was to have the name of this planet changed to “Pet's home of bitch-slaves”. We've already made contact with other planets interested in buying humans for pets and everyone worships me daily calling me a “good girl” for having achieved so much. Everyone loves me and there's no hatred. Except for Kat and Kira.

I heard that gang just cut off Kat's head and ran a chain through it. Now they drag it behind them when they drive their bikes with her body attached to the front of a bike and Kira got pecked to death by a pelican. No one ever missed either because I told them not to.

As for Slave...there's been some offers and I'm currently mulling them over. We'll see how things go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment