Saturday 15 July 2017

Introduction



Hello, everyone, my name's Ruby and I'm a seasonal at Mistress' Dungeon. Though, Ruby isn't my real name, it's just the one Mistress gave me for protection of my own identity. See, I'm actually a university student and, like many, I've made the trip out to Malibu to serve at the Dungeon for a little extra cash. Some come and just swim around the tanks as mermaids, others work in the stables or perform in the hamster cage. But some like myself...we fall more in what Mistress would classify as “General Servitude”. The maids of her empire, I guess you could call us. Though I guess I'm a little different from the rest given I've chosen, asked, and was given permission to write about my time here. Mistress says it'll help “brighten up her blog”, so I'll try my best there.

So, things about me but not about me. As I mentioned here my name is Ruby and this is my first term actually with Mistress. I only really hold one kink, if you can call it that, and that's latex. The full bodysuits really. One of my biggest joys is wearing some beneath my normal clothes. I've never gone out during the day like that though, only ever at night and very few times as I'd take a walk from the dorm to my car and back again. That's more than enough for me. Mistress has told me that if I see something done here I think I might like she'd be happy to demonstrate it for me. But...I really don't think there will be much here to get that sort of reaction out of me.

The people here are mostly nice. A lot of the live ins have been incredibly helpful although there's a few that have me wondering. One, who everyone calls Shadow, goes around asking people if they like cats or not and if they don't she gives them major cold shoulder to which I hear there's no getting out from. Another one, Candi, is nice if a bit ditzy at times. I really don't think she knows what goes on here but she skips around with a smile singing a song brightening up everyone's day regardless. So she's a treat to see her come by.

The worst person though has got to be Katie, Mistress' primary. People say she's supposed to be in charge when Mistress isn't around but all she does is complain about this Jessika girl and sometimes takes it out on everyone else. She hasn't gotten to me yet, but I'm afraid she will at one point. Luckily, I've been close by Mistress since arriving. I think it has something to do with this blog so I suppose as long as I keep writing the less a chance I get sent to be with Katie.

Well, that's it for now. It's really just been an introduction blog. Hopefully I'll have some interesting stuff to talk about next time. And maybe a good sign off. I'll give it some thought when folding Mistress' laundry later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment