Monday 23 November 2015

Claire: Story of a whore-bitch pt.I

***DISCLAIMER***
Very simple one this time around; this is all about Claire and how I first met her. But with that is our first session and the first time we had sex. Yes, first time. Because you don't just have sex with Claire once, it seems, but several times. So if you don't like Claire, then just ignore this blog. Maybe read an older one or suggest an area that I should talk about next. I'm always open to suggestions, as this one was suggested to me by a dear friend of mine, Amelia Marshall. Thank you, love. Anyway, without further adieu, how I met Claire. By, Kat. Lol

If only I could get away with knocking that bitch out...
As the subtitle suggests, my initial interaction with Claire was...colourful to say the least. I had just graduated into becoming a dominatrix and was in the midst of my travels following my time with Camilla that I landed myself around the LA area. I figured a big city like that would be a perfect place to hone my craft in a bit more of a respectful level. Camilla...well, this blog isn't about her but suffice to say we have differing opinions on some things. So LA was where I was going to set things right for myself. However, upon landing a most peculiar thing happened. I was met with a protest. Who was at the front of this protest? No, not Claire. One of the clients Camilla and myself had worked on. But Claire was among them. Quite vocal too. I never knew there were so many words that rhymed with “cum guzzling crack whore”. I'm sure Claire spent all night coming up with some.

I didn't think much of it in the end, in fact I was a little relieved that people in the area weren't just going to bottle up their feelings. Don't get me wrong, I was a little annoyed with the proceedings, but I've certainly gone through worse and all they did was throw insults my way. As if when I insult it's something completely different. Oh well... Anyway, Claire wasn't content on just keeping herself memorable for her words, she seemed to want to make sure she stood out in my mind from the entire group as while everyone just slowly dispersed she kept up with me, goading me with her taunts. I really did want to punch her in the face that day, but I held back. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of having broken me down to that level. So I went to my home and rested. Unfortunately, Claire didn't rest.

Now, I'm not going to say that she didn't get to borderline harassment of a legal standing, but I wasn't much bothered by it. Afterall, it was kind of like having a fan club and really I couldn't disagree with her letters calling me a slut. She never once said she was going to do anything, just that she hopes I sleep well with “insert random name”. It was cute, but it, she eventually began doing horrors for business. Nobody wanted to be with a dominatrix who was this much in the public eye. So...I left. I went back to a friend I had been talking with and toured around with him. With a big smile on her face, Claire saw me off. If she weren't sixteen, I'd have hit her then.

Finally, a little action.
While I was off touring around with my friend, working over the locals in whatever town he happened to be performing in, I felt at a loss for something. The whole being kicked out of LA had still really stung me. If I were going to be a dominatrix, then I needed to rise above those types of situations. Take those people like Claire and rest them kicking over my knee. But I wasn't just going to go back without a plan. Because if Claire had her way then I wouldn't be working for very long and since I'd have spent all my money travelling it would either be suicide or whoring myself out. That's when I heard of a wrestling promotion opening up in the area and because of it a company named Steele Media was holding casting calls. Certainly if I couldn't wrestle then I could just be me on their reality series. Turns out that's what they thought too as my application was accepted without question! So it was off to Malibu and I made certain Claire knew I was coming. I wanted her, no, I needed her over my knee if I was going to make it work.

End of part one. Lol Sorry, loves, what can I say; cliffhanger ending. But don't worry, within the next couple days or so you'll get some revenge play from me on Claire. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. ;)

Katalina Star

No comments:

Post a Comment