Thursday 21 December 2017

Top Ten Animated Sex Gifs

What's up, bitches? Oh, what? You're used to being called Petters? Yeah, well, Petters are people who actually notice me. Petters are people who adore and admire me. No one's done any of that recently so you're all little bitches to me now. Meaning you don't get the full Petspective experience this time, this time you just get a list. Maybe complain, maybe let me know how my reviews complete your lives. Maybe I'll let you be a Petter again.


So what am I doing if I'm not telling you what to watch or play? I'm detailing out my all time favorite animated sex gifs. That's right, animated and gif in the same description. Because I find live action sex gifs...boring. Their repetitiveness comes out too easily and some are so choppy...bleh. So animated. Those streamless classics that have kept my attention for hours at a time! So here we are, the top ten list!

10.


Nothing wrong with a simplistic spanking design, is there? Of course not! Especially when it looks like Elizabeth is calling her a slut. Complete slut! That and the ballgag are interesting touches. Tha hand holding...isn't one I see too often and in fact it's the only bit of that in my entire collection. So it gets points above the rest out of tenderness alone. Why it's at the tenth spot, however, is the clipping and the fact that it's only one swat. Places to look for the clipping; ass cheek. Trust me, it was the first thing I noticed.

9.
 

A nice classic from my earlier days. Sensual, controlling sex between a couple chicks. I was convinced for the longest time that if I kept watching the sub that she's eventually blink. Never did, never did. Oh well, I'm glad to have it still with me. Though where it loses points is that aside from a bit of the hair, nothing really moves on them. Like they're so stiff. Come on! Jiggle them asses! Bounce them tits! Cat ears are cute.

8.
 

This one is me and Amy on our way to the store. Poor girl doesn't know to keep her head up. In all seriousness though, the streamlining of this was is near perfect. There's some clipping issues but it's still fairly hard to detect. Mostly it happens with the head every few pulls. But with the Bedrock background it almost appears seamless. But then, who's paying attention to the background when you got that right in front of you? You, because you're pathetic freaks who come here looking for sex gifs instead of looking them up like a normal person. Now keep reading because we both know you want to.

7
 

A lovely ass POV shot with a lovely ass to boot. This is from a Harley Quinn/Catwoman collection I've been amassing lately so I also have the full scene. But since I don't have any other POV gifs I figured I'd use this one instead. It's good, makes me want to grab my own gals, but Catwoman is too covered. Plus the streamline is just with the one thrust plus no breast jiggle so Harley's not going to town as I would have thought she would. Still, nice to pretend every once in a while. Or just dress up Katie in a Catwoman costume and ride her ass to Clarksville.


How did this one get in here? Throw it in the trash where it and IT belong.

6.
 

More spanking but this one comes with a little more domination than the last. The look of fear and arousal on the subs face with her arm pinned and the tender stroke following...it's perfect. Mix in the jiggle mechanics of the ass cheeks and breasts and you got yourself a watch! Unfortunately, following the stroke is a bit of a cut before the next smack taking some points away. Oh well.

5.
 

Yet another of my classics and part of a double pack, though I went with this one on account of you furry freaks out there. It's cute, a good repetitive motion, plenty of bounce and lots of feels in the bottoms eyes. Feels, that's what people talk about when they mention it, right? The look of a chick's face when they're getting rammed hard from behind? It's fifth because of the damn “Move your Girls” thing on the side, I'm not into furries, and the other contains twins for some reason.

4.
 

This is gonna cause some questions. Incest? Sort...of. It depends on how far you're willing to stretch out the definition. Because technically Elsa is only fucking Anne with a strap on and pulling back on her hair. Yeah, there's eye contact but there's still no flesh to flesh. As for the animation itself, it's good. Plenty of realistic bounce and, if you notice, even the table shuffles along. Most animators don't go for the small details, but this one certainly did. And the hair yank. That's...yes. Katie, come here. Trouble is it's just one thrust. I demand more for my staring time.

3.
 

Back to Harley and Catwoman in what is one of my new favorites. I mean, it has to be, right? It's right here in the top three. It's busy, it's different with Harley fucking herself off of Catwoman's tits, Catwoman is bound up, and there plenty of other details put in. Such as the swinging anal beads, bouncing and jiggling breasts, and the animosity in their eyes. There's clearly a reason Catwoman is tied up and I'm sure it's just part of her fun. The fun of roleplaying. Unfortunately...busy and kinky to stare at as it is, there is a mild cut you can notice in the anal bead swinging every so often. I watch these gifs long enough to notice these things for your benefit, people.

2.
 

This one. Is. Busy. I mean, where does one even begin? Liara's handling of her massive breasts? The fact that she's whipping a filled Shepard? Traynor swinging around in the background? That right there, come on, people, you know it was running in your mind as a revenge play for when that bitch starting flirting with you. You went with Liara at the start and you weren't going to leave her yet you were tempted, which brings about this as downtime aboard the Normandy. Yes, I know these things. Being warned about half naked alien chicks in sex scenes? I'm there! With everything happening all at once and taking forever to find the loop point, because I haven't seen any signs of clipping, this one earns its place at number two. What could possibly beat it out? Lower down to find out. Unless you were all stupid and just clicked the first image and scrolled through them all. Of course you did. Well, at the very least hear why I chose my number one animated gif.

1.
 

Look at that sexy ass beast. Seriously. Just you try and find a better gif than that. You can't, can you? The perfect model, the perfect setting, the perfect everything. Your overall silence will be proof of your inability to top it. Just like the bitches you all are.

There you have it. Now go back to trying to ignore me, you little bitches. You want to become a Petter again? You come talk to me. Otherwise, it's bitch for life and you can just fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment